Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names (24355 Views)

PDP Compiles Members’ List Killed During Osun Poll / No Amount Of Pressure,intimidation Will Stop Release Of Fresh Looters’ List - FG / $43.4m: Osinbajo Panel Compiles List Of Invitees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by boman112: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2018
Is Nigeria moving forword or backword , these is almost 3 years + and the actual list of looter is not out ,neither have anyone be convicted and jail, APC government should focus on Nigeria development , because the next government that will take over will have their looters list to.
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by kpaofame: 10:11am On Apr 07, 2018
grin

so after 3 years all we get is list.....

Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by emiwanlee(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2018
patani:

Seriously, I dnt blame this government. Nigerian Law is so week that it’s just too sure for a rich man to walk away from justice anytime. It’s so bad that a case can take as long as 2 generations.

Until the law is reformed, no government can win this war.
bros, dont deceive yourself. With unmistakable evidence, even jonathan will go to jail. What is wrong with these people is that they dont have any evidence, they just talk any how
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by nograv: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2018
Desperation grin
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by fuckpro: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2018
frankwealth:
Start from the presidents.

If you say Goodluck Jonathan regime was corrupt, then no need protecting Goodluck, arrest him and prosecute him according to the law of the land, and if found guilty, jail him at least 25yrs in jail without parole. That will send a shocking message to incoming presidents in Nigeria, but all I see is a dangerous political blackmail to silence the opposition in order to get Nigerians worked up against PDP members to guarantee APC victory in 2019.

Because I still wonder why no politician or government official in APC is found guilty or even accused of corruption despite the fact that 99.999% of all past and present Nigerian politicians, presidents, governors, senators, ministers, commissioners, LGA chairpersons, etc are all corrupt.

If I am president Buhari and I am sure that my hands are clean and free of corruption or crime, I will shock APC and write my name in the sands of history by opening corruption books of top APC chieftains like:

1. Tinubu
2. Saraki
3. Kwankwaso
4. Tambuwal
5. Rochas Okorocha
6. Adams Oshiomhole
7. El Rufai
Etc, etc and watch all Nigerians irrespective of their tribe hail and support the president with their last drop of blood, but will he do this Hell no!

So if he can't do this, then he is not ready to fight corruption but only being partisan with his alleged corruption fight which will surely backfire someday
You seem not to be aware that in order to enter public office the powers that be must make sure your hands are stained as a guarantee that you will never exposed them
That's the reason Nigeria is what it is today
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 07, 2018
arrant rawbishness!...
apc/pdp = same thieves, different names!
NEXT!
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by Habibatuley23: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2018
Paperwhite:
Sagay said “ Yes,I’m sure. Infact,there is a paper containing all their names, the charges against them , how far their cases have gone , some of them have never been charged .That list includes former governors , ministers , bankers and so on. That is another list entirely. ”
APC is just an unmitigated shit.So compilling looters list that you've failed to arrest, prosecute or convict after three years is the new propaganda campaign Buhari,Sagay and APC are all fools.

You will need to cool off real good and perhaps thank APC hard hit goals like fighting corruption alone that no administration has achieve even though is not properly handled but at least it has giving us all an insight about criminals and their ways therefore believe you in God is an achievement except your intentions are never good for this country so for that you have to thank APC.
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by Adebowale89(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2018
so what would this list of looters without prosecution do to improve Nigeria development and Nigerians standard of living foolish party
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by Adegboye15(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2018
If they can't account for all these, then I don't see any reason for compilation of list
TheTrueSeeker:
Its almost three year since the commencement of this administration that boasted on their so called fight against corruption and all we now should be debating is a 'list'...?

Lets assume for a moment that there were 52 major looters
How many are already in Court?
How many have been convicted and jailed?
How many are on their way to jail?

Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by lookingfly: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2018
If buhari likes he should compile the list of looters of the whole world, that is he's business..... But one thing he should know is that, daura beckons and off he goes to he's cattle.

1 Like

Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by Jokkarm2: 11:13am On Apr 07, 2018
COMPILING NAMES IS NOT A PROBLEM, WHAT MEASURES IS GOVERNMENT TAKING TO RECOVER THE MONEY? WE NIGERIANS WE NEED RESULT NOT THEORIES. WE WANT TO SEE AND HEAR THAT THIS AMOUNT HAS BEEN RECOVERED AND THESE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO JAIL FOR THIS LOOTING.
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by Borderless: 11:15am On Apr 07, 2018
Lecturer: Define "Rocket Science"

Student: Rocket Science is what compilation of alleged looters' list has become for the APC.

*flies out of thread.

1 Like

Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by Gkemz: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2018
Just tell us you're compiling the list of members of the opposition parties. Useless and incompetent government trying to shift attention to frivolities other than delivering what they are expected of.
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by iamagod1(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2018
THIS PRESENT ADMINISTRATION IS A BIG JOKE

theY said that they are out to fight CORRUPTION, I have not heard of this approach of fighting corruption before.

REALISING THE NAMES OF LOOTERS AND YOU GO BACK TO YOUR HOME AND RELAX

HOW WILL THEY BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE

THIS ARE BUNCH OF IDIOTS IN THAT PLACE

GOD!
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by 9jatriot(m): 11:22am On Apr 07, 2018
At least we are now having a public discuss on the corruption matter. There are now claims and counter claims, as stated here https://www.nairaland.com/4434955/corruption-changing-narratives-reawakening-corruption.
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by jrusky(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2018
I swear to almighty the very apc loose power in this country I will personally sponsor a deadly attack on any apc at sight. So list is what we should be debating now after 3 wasteful years in power Those who voted these goats to power will never see peace till they will die.

In all mess on ground, unwarranted killings; systematic religious and ethnic cleanse, nepotism, fail structure, collapse economics all apc could offer right now is list and that is what has started 2018 and will end 2018 wasted
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by buhariguy(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2018
Those are the idiotic pigs of Biafra stubborn criminals that refuse to return their money.
Once you return, your name will not be among the looters again, you will be free and become a saint..
There is no two ways about it,
Just return, and promise to be corrupt no more.
Sane Nigerians led by honest buhari will forgive you and you will be clear from your past deed.
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by lobell: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2018
These nincompoops should leave this list magana, biko. The list they gave us before election has been 'kept in view' without the intention of ever looking at it again. Now it is looters list. Who list epp? If APC can convict just one looter in the time remaining, I will actively campaign for them come 2019...this, I solemnly swear.
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by sunsewa16: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2018
Look at the abyss my dear country has descended under APC, just like primary school pupils calling names of noisemakers,as such adults in government compiling names of alleged looters instead of allowing courts to do the needful.
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by Sammy108983(m): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
This is getting interesting.

Meanwhile

Make up to 5k directly to your account wit your Facebook account. Check the link on my signature.
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by mannyiyke: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
patani:

Seriously, I dnt blame this government. Nigerian Law is so week that it’s just too sure for a rich man to walk away from justice anytime. It’s so bad that a case can take as long as 2 generations.

It's not true. This govt doesn't make neccesary investigations before charging d accused to court. And u don't expect a judge to convict d accused based on frivolous allegations. Most of d accused took d money from Office of d NSA to do d bidding of d PDP. They were not directly involved. D cases should have been strong/weighty if d fmr president who authorized d withdrawals was arrested. Those accused persons acted on his order, and this present govt knows. So, it'll be a miscarriage of justice if d judges convict d accused persons who didn't just go directly to d govt coffers and stole d money. Besides, it's still applicable to d APC. Buhari is also guilty, cos he also collected money from d NSA.
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by adesamix(m): 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
Islie:

New list to include former govs, ministers, bankers

Secondus sues Lai Mohammed , demands N 1 . 5bn damages

http://punchng.com/looters-list-fg-compiles-fresh-names/

what APC should trying to know is dt fighting curuption is none a project neither governent policy, it just of been decipline in ur governance, 4get about d past and move 4ward, if u capitalize on d past u can't move 4ward, is because PDP was curupt dt is why wil votes APC in, enough 4 d game blame.
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by kolaaderin: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
I can't be championing ANTICORRUPTION war and still be lobbying
them(NASS) to pass the budget I presented to them about six
months ago. Lobbying them with what?

I can't be championing ANTICORRUPTION war and still be lobbying
them(Judiciary) to respect the Administration of Criminal Justice
Act, lobbying them with what?

"We must put pressure on the right quarters.
Although, we must allow every arm to exercise its due diligence

-President Muhamudu Buhari-
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by iamagod1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
Habibatuley23:

You will need to cool off real good and perhaps thank APC hard hit goals like fighting corruption alone that no administration has achieve even though is not properly handled but at least it has giving us all an insight about criminals and their ways therefore believe you in God is an achievement except your intentions are never good for this country so for that you have to thank APC.

Dont qoute anyone when you dont have any point to make..

*even though is not properly handled but at least it has giving us all an insight about criminals and their ways*

what do you think you sound like with that shit you said. ODE
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by TareWiz: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
Mr Sagay, have you ever asked Buhari how much he has spent on his medical vacations? why has he refused to tell Nigerians the amount of money spent on his medical trips?
if buhari is not corrupt, let him be accountable to Nigerians how much public funds he has spent on various medical trips.
Remember that buhari too received SUVs and huge money from Dasuki.
so when listing, buhari's name should be inclusive.
thanks
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by slowice(m): 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
I suspect this administration is trying hard to divert the attention of Nigerians from the reality of their daily lives.... They do more drama n less governance
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by cjrane: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
Islie:

Buhari has turned Nigeria into a hilariously silly state.

So if a government has evidence that people looted public funds, but it won't arrest nor prosecute them.
Instead it compiles the names as a list? grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari is indeed a cow grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by InvertedHammer: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
Islie:

What are we supposed to do with the list?

These folks make mockery of the black skin.

/
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by Pecca: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
patani:

same way buhari was able to evade the law on his certificatelessness. same way he goes scot free disobeying court pronouncements, etc. the weak judiciary is like a double-edged knife: it cuts both side.
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by Collins2028(m): 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
Federal Govt should find lasting solution to Nigeria POWER SYSTEM. We know what to do, but corruption have eaten dip our Economy. Imagine Lasing our NEPA to private companies without imposing competition in the sector like what happened in our telecommunication industry. Our Govt can deregulate power sector with immediate effect. IF been to Jos NASCO SUPPLIED ELECTRICITY to all the household in area likewise in the following areas, VGC IN LAGOS, OMOKO IN RIVER STATE ETC. TO fight corruption, you start from grass root to fight corruption. serious work needed in power sector now[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by egobetatoday: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
what should nigerians do with the list na? Convict Alison Madueke and the rest, since the govt cannot convict them?...SMH.
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by egobetatoday: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Well, since the sai buharists are dullards just like their mentor Buhari, this should have been recorded as a feat for buhari...SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns / Points To Note From Tinubu's Path To The Presidency / PHOTO: Nigerian Police To Pay N100m Compensation Over Death Of Lawyer Detainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.