Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names (24356 Views)

PDP Compiles Members’ List Killed During Osun Poll / No Amount Of Pressure,intimidation Will Stop Release Of Fresh Looters’ List - FG / $43.4m: Osinbajo Panel Compiles List Of Invitees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by egobetatoday: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
Since there is nothing planned for nigerians btw March to May, these lists are meant to divert our attention, while the clock ticks away...SMH
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by kolas88(m): 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Season film
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by egobetatoday: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Borderless:

Lecturer: Define "Rocket Science"

Student: Rocket Science is what compilation of alleged looters' list has become for the APC.

*flies out of thread.

hiohiohiohio...kai, u no go kill me with laugh. The above should actually make a headline I swear.
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by Lot13(m): 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
TheTrueSeeker:
Its almost three year since the commencement of this administration that boasted on their so called fight against corruption and all we now should be debating is a 'list'...?

Lets assume for a moment that there were 52 major looters
How many are already in Court?

How many have been convicted and jailed?
How many are on their way to jail?

Fighting corruption is confronting powerful people who are in every arms of government, and would not be a easy fight as you thought it should be.

I think we should begin to see results in the second term of this government.
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by TheTrueSeeker: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lot13:
Fighting corruption is confronting powerful people who are in every arms of government, and would not be a easy fight as you thought it should be.

I think we should begin to see results in the second term of this government.

Nonsense....!!!! An excuse for more failure my friend

Who is more powerful than the occupier of the highest office in the country?
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by patani(m): 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
mannyiyke:
It's not true. This govt doesn't make neccesary investigations before charging d accused to court. And u don't expect a judge to convict d accused based on frivolous allegations. Most of d accused took d money from Office of d NSA to do d bidding of d PDP. They were not directly involved. D cases should have been strong/weighty if d fmr president who authorized d withdrawals was arrested. Those accused persons acted on his order, and this present govt knows. So, it'll be a miscarriage of justice if d judges convict d accused persons who didn't just go directly to d govt coffers and stole d money. Besides, it's still applicable to d APC. Buhari is also guilty, cos he also collected money from d NSA.

Trust me, you can’t jail Jonathan. I believe it was part of the agreement for him to surrender power. Nigeria is just in deep shit from these sets Of politicians. Either APC or PDP
Re: Looters’ List: FG Compiles Fresh Names by patani(m): 6:29am On Apr 21, 2018
mannyiyke:
It's not true. This govt doesn't make neccesary investigations before charging d accused to court. And u don't expect a judge to convict d accused based on frivolous allegations. Most of d accused took d money from Office of d NSA to do d bidding of d PDP. They were not directly involved. D cases should have been strong/weighty if d fmr president who authorized d withdrawals was arrested. Those accused persons acted on his order, and this present govt knows. So, it'll be a miscarriage of justice if d judges convict d accused persons who didn't just go directly to d govt coffers and stole d money. Besides, it's still applicable to d APC. Buhari is also guilty, cos he also collected money from d NSA.

You want to investigate a 20billion Dollar thief without arresting him? Haba! Even if na you be the thief, wont you have run out of the country to evade justice? And our culture is not helping matter with investigation. We will rather shield a mega corrupt govt official from getting jailed (with the hope of getting our own share from him)than assist government to bring him to justice. Mark my word, no sane human can rid Nigeria of curroption again(at least in this republic) Obasanjo has the chance but he messed up along the line. Even After buhari, We should not expect any miracle from whoever is coming.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nwabuoku To oversee The Office Of The Accountant-General Of The Federation / 2023: NLC, Falana Back Peter Obi As Labour Party’s Presidential Candidate / Nigerian Muslims Visit Churches In Kano Today In Show Of Solidarity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.