Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) (17898 Views)

Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos) / Mao Ohuabunwa Asks Court To Stop INEC, Orji Uzor Kalu / Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Uses Frying Pans, Gas Cylinders To Empower Constituents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2018
Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, was joined by the Senate President, Senator Bukola Saraki, Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, Senate Minority Leader, Senator Godswill Akpabio, Senator Theodore Orji, Senator Dino Melaye, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, among others were at Arochukwu, Abia State Yesterday, for the burial of late Madam Matilda Ohuabunwa, mother of Senator Mao Ohuabunwa and Mazi Sam Ohuabunwa

See Photos below...

http://mynaijainfo.com/2018/04/saraki-gov-ikpeazu-others-attend-sen-ohuabunwas-mothers-burial-photos/

Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2018
Polithiefcians..

Busy deceiving themselves..

I blame the gullible Nigerians..

9 Likes

Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2018
Nigeria most wanted

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by fran6co(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2018
hmmm, lt the gullible ones continue fighting

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by kimjongJezebel: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
May God bless the most Distinguished Senator Bukola Saraki
May God bless the most vibrant and outspoken Senator Dino Melaye

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by Olachase(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
please don't forget to check my profile picture and signature

thanks for supporting my career
Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by fk001(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
Mtsewwww thieves

I didn't see Dino in the pics.

Thought he is wanted by the police

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dino dino
Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by Terminator1234g: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
LIKE FOR BUHARI.

SHARE FOR SARAKI.

FOR PRESIDENT.

2 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by eberetos: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
in Calabar voice: mpoly nthicks..
Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by Nonnyflex(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
God bless you sirs
Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Men'n'ofe
Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by Burgcudi(m): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by KEVIND: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
How did they maneuver through the death trap roads to Arochukwu

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by GCsomething: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
May God bless the most Distinguished Senator Bukola Saraki

May God bless the most vibrant and outspoken Senator Dino Melaye

Take my like for the most Distinguished senator Saraki BUT for the later, boss OYO is your middle name.

#SigningOut
Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by dododawa1: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
Saraki and condenlence
Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by uncleck: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
I hope you guys drove through the death trap called Arochukwu-Ohafia road?

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
Someone please call the EFCC. grin
Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by ojotobiloba1: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
KEVIND:
How did they maneuver through the death trap road to Arochukwu
I can relate... Ohafia to arochuckwu road is one of the poorest road ever seen

5 Likes

Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by kimjongJezebel: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
GCsomething:

Take my like for the most Distinguished senator Saraki BUT for the later, boss OYO is your middle name.

#SigningOut

Dino Melaye is the best among equals in the current senate. His contributions on the floor of the Senate is unrivaled and legendary. He has sponsored the most bills.

No wonder he has won the best Senator of the year back to back with no rival

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by Champele(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
All the expenses for our head. Legislooters
See how APC senator dey chill with PDP looters. APC should be careful with saraki. Crook!
Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
It is noted.
Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by dhesire(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Olachase:
please don't forget to check my profile picture and signature

thanks for supporting my carrier

Career
Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by OkorojiE: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
How did they get there?
Maybe through chopper, but not by road.

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by hisgrace090: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
One of the worst senator in the history of Nigeria.

Ohuabunwa, ikpeazu, ta orji all from abia state.

Infact abia state is cursed with bad leaders.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
@last pic
Ikpeazu looking like a communist from one of those east asian countries.
Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Where is the picture of the main celebrant, Mazi Ohuabunwa, the senator?

Senator Saraki and his close friend, Senator Ekweremadu seem to be harvesting some votes which they hope to propagate their dream plan for 2019 presidency.

This serving senator Mazi Ohuabunwa is a prolific columnist with the Vanguard Newspaper. I enjoy reading his nice and rich articles in the Vanguard Newspaper especially his write up on national issues.

My condolences goes to him and the OHUABUNWA. Family on the demise of their Matraiach.

Mama, Rest in Peace!
Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by lastempero: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
Please someone should tell me the road those looters used in accessing the cradle of Igbo civilization.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by mex551(m): 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
wink2015:
Where is the picture of the main celebrant, Mazi Ohuabunwa, the senator?

Senator Saraki and his close friend, Senator Ekweremadu seem to be harvesting some votes which they hope to propagate their dream plan for 2019 presidency.

This serving senator Mazi Ohuabunwa is a prolific columnist with the Vanguard Newspaper. I enjoy reading his nice and rich articles in the Vanguard Newspaper especially his write up on national issues.

My condolences goes to him and the OHUABUNWA. Family on the demise of their Matraiach.

Mama, Rest in Peace!
not him please. The one that is a gust columnist is Mazi Sam Ohuabunwa, his elder brother and onetime CEO of Neimeth Plc.
Re: Burial Of Matilda Ohuabunwa, Senator Mao Ohuabunwa's Mother (Photos) by GCsomething: 10:13am On Apr 08, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

Dino Melaye is the best among equals in the current senate. His contributions on the floor of the Senate is unrivaled and legendary. He has sponsored the most bills.

No wonder he has won the best Senator of the year back to back with no rival

This is patriotism. Good luck but then he is constituting nuisance

(1) (Reply)

My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala / Bashir Ahmad: Second Niger Bridge To Be Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan / Osinbajo At APC Ward Congress In Eti Osa, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.