Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,558 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Looting: Why Buhari Can’t Prosecute Obasanjo, Jonathan – Sagay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looting: Why Buhari Can’t Prosecute Obasanjo, Jonathan – Sagay (27553 Views)

Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems / Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh / 2019: Obasanjo, Jonathan, Governors Storm Yola For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looting: Why Buhari Can’t Prosecute Obasanjo, Jonathan – Sagay by phayvoursky(m): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Their problem
Re: Looting: Why Buhari Can’t Prosecute Obasanjo, Jonathan – Sagay by sapele914(m): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
tribalistseun:
This man sounds stupidd, can he even listen to himself? That's why he's as ugly as kemen
Somebody your father says yes Sir to is stupid?wonders will never end but the Prof should not take you too serious because even the scripture tells us "Heed not to everything you hear least you hear your Servant mock you in his ignorance".
Re: Looting: Why Buhari Can’t Prosecute Obasanjo, Jonathan – Sagay by sapele914(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
Igba123:
I can only shake my head at d hypocrisy of dis asslicking fool of a man. I pity those whose father he is.
What is your father's name and what as he achieved in his miserable life,if you are a product of his corrupt seed them I am sorry for your mother,Useless Pharisee.
Re: Looting: Why Buhari Can’t Prosecute Obasanjo, Jonathan – Sagay by Igba123: 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
sapele914:
What is your father's name and what as he achieved in his miserable life,if you are a product of his corrupt seed them I am sorry for your mother,Useless Pharisee.
jobless idiot, nothing more. U're now happy I responded to u. Fool. U won't b lucky to have me respond to u next time.
Re: Looting: Why Buhari Can’t Prosecute Obasanjo, Jonathan – Sagay by izobemheuwaize: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
Sagay is giving diplomatic answers.
Re: Looting: Why Buhari Can’t Prosecute Obasanjo, Jonathan – Sagay by Blooddiamond: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
KenOne:
I think Itse Sagay is right on these arrest GEJ and see my Niger Delta people sorry militant starts giving Federal government ultimatum to release him or they start bombing oil installations. Then go to South West arrest OBJ you will start hearing Afenefere start releasing press statement through Yinka Odumakin like they are witch hunting OBJ because he's criticising the government.
Then arrest from South East the worst, you'll hear them say arrest past leaders from 1914. Oh! we are being treated like this because we are Biafras. We are marginalized APC is evil no road in South East as if PDP built one for us. Ohanaeze will shout as if Nigeria took away their wives. Just like in the case of Ike Ekweremandu accused of owning undeclared choice properties across the world to the CCB and Ohanaeze is backing him. The only tribe I know today that if you arrest their past leaders for corruption they will not go on protest are the Arewas like we have seen in the Dasuki case and other of their people being held.
The Are was didn't protest because his fellow brother was d one who arrested him....do u think they would have kept quite if it where to be a Southern who arrested him? angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) / Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million / My Successors Dare Not Return Stolen Assets To Looters – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.