Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Beautiful U.S Female Army Shares Lovely Photos In Her Camouflage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful U.S Female Army Shares Lovely Photos In Her Camouflage (3555 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Toast Me Because Of My Uniform -female Army / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photos In Rural Setting / Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful U.S Female Army Shares Lovely Photos In Her Camouflage by HeWrites(m): 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
A US Based female Army and a twitter user @_ilovebell shares her stunning pictures of herself rocking her camouflage on the micro-blogging platform. According to her, it's been over 2 years she has been an Army.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/beautiful-u-s-female-army-shares-lovely-photos-in-her-camouflage.html

Re: Beautiful U.S Female Army Shares Lovely Photos In Her Camouflage by HeWrites(m): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lalasticlala Dominique
Re: Beautiful U.S Female Army Shares Lovely Photos In Her Camouflage by Mjshexy(f): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
She looks good cool
Re: Beautiful U.S Female Army Shares Lovely Photos In Her Camouflage by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
shocked

That Her lips Are Like Soft Petals of Roses...

I Hope She Doesnt Masturbate with That Gun...

Unfortunately I Dont want, the More Beautiful A Female Soldier The More Dangerous...

Because Most Of Them Joined The Army So As To take Down We Cute guys That Broke Their Hearts
Re: Beautiful U.S Female Army Shares Lovely Photos In Her Camouflage by Treasure17(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
She's cool with that her baby face.
Re: Beautiful U.S Female Army Shares Lovely Photos In Her Camouflage by charlito94(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
kai... see better riffle wey she carry in naija here dem wan kill us with A.k 47 not even the new model self back to d issue ....I hardly see females in naija with riffles
Re: Beautiful U.S Female Army Shares Lovely Photos In Her Camouflage by swiz123(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
Why didn't she turn her back

A lady that is not 'assful' is ugly, that's why I always speak ill of queensuccubbus
Re: Beautiful U.S Female Army Shares Lovely Photos In Her Camouflage by IVORY2009(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
DeadRat:
shocked

[s]That Her lips Are Like Soft Petals of Roses...

I Hope She Doesnt Masturbate with That Gun...

Unfortunately I Dont want, the More Beautiful A Female Soldier The More Dangerous...

Because Most Of Them Joined The Army So As To take Down We Cute guys That Broke Their Hearts
[/s]

How many handles do u operate
Re: Beautiful U.S Female Army Shares Lovely Photos In Her Camouflage by Greene66: 12:20am On Apr 08, 2018
Why should a female have a rifle?
Re: Beautiful U.S Female Army Shares Lovely Photos In Her Camouflage by HeWrites(m): 4:13am On Apr 08, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Beautiful U.S Female Army Shares Lovely Photos In Her Camouflage by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:06am On Apr 08, 2018
IVORY2009:
[/s]

How many handles do u operate

Though he sounds like Nwanonsense, but I doubt he's the one.

charlito94:
kai... see better riffle wey she carry in naija here dem wan kill us with A.k 47 not even the new model self back to d issue ....I hardly see females in naija with riffles

Here, it is the Armed robbers who have access to those while the Police move about with pistol.

See ehn, it's too early to talk about this country.

Buhari and his cabals are still in bed undecided

We will resume talks when they wake up
embarassed
Re: Beautiful U.S Female Army Shares Lovely Photos In Her Camouflage by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2018
Greene66:

Re: Beautiful U.S Female Army Shares Lovely Photos In Her Camouflage by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2018
and so?
Re: Beautiful U.S Female Army Shares Lovely Photos In Her Camouflage by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2018
Greene66:

(1) (Reply)

Lady Stripped Naked For Stealing Phone (video) / Bbnaija: Fans Screams As Mercy Exposed Her Body / Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.