Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

African Ladies In The UK Don't Want To Date Naija Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Ladies In The UK Don't Want To Date Naija Guys (1716 Views)

Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / Southafrican Babe Dancing Naked For Naija Guys Why #nigeriansmustfall Is Trendin / Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Ladies In The UK Don't Want To Date Naija Guys by revontuli(f): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
Watch this video and see what they have to say:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOT1JoD9iXM

1 Like

Re: African Ladies In The UK Don't Want To Date Naija Guys by cusBeta: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
all preeeks are preeeks, whether Nigerian or foreign. so forget dm and hustle odas

3 Likes

Re: African Ladies In The UK Don't Want To Date Naija Guys by Manhood85(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nigerian guys preeks must have done them strong things cheesy

2 Likes

Re: African Ladies In The UK Don't Want To Date Naija Guys by hisgrace090: 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
They say we Nigerians guys lie a lot.

Lets say no to lies.

2 Likes

Re: African Ladies In The UK Don't Want To Date Naija Guys by habsydiamond(m): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
There is no fight for market....na buy and sell be the only understandable language...if she no do shebi another babe go do....no be by force na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Ladies In The UK Don't Want To Date Naija Guys by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2018

But I Have Come To Discover that Black Prick Is The Most Beautiful Prick In The World... It Can Shine For Africa. When It Enter Paradise, the Juice Is Glitterin all Over It With Glory... When The Girls Put It In Their Mouth, the Saliva waters The Cap... Too Much Glory. No Wonder All Girls Love It...

2 Likes

Re: African Ladies In The UK Don't Want To Date Naija Guys by iheartellah(m): 11:52am On Apr 15, 2018
Chai!!!! Naija guys oooo....see as our girls even disown us grin

1 Like

Re: African Ladies In The UK Don't Want To Date Naija Guys by SoapQueen(f): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2018
My bro's gf told me that Africans over there don't like themselves. Na wah
Re: African Ladies In The UK Don't Want To Date Naija Guys by revontuli(f): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2018
Nobody said "Buhari why?" I'm disappointed!
Re: African Ladies In The UK Don't Want To Date Naija Guys by Skepticus: 7:58am On Apr 18, 2018
When will this make FP?
Re: African Ladies In The UK Don't Want To Date Naija Guys by STILESGANG: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2018
Who is going to date them if 9ja boys don't?

1 Like

Re: African Ladies In The UK Don't Want To Date Naija Guys by danny56: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2018
We've heard people say worse things, believe me if love turn these ones head upside down they won't even remember nationality anymore. All you'll hear "I know but this one is different" Don't be decieved o.
Re: African Ladies In The UK Don't Want To Date Naija Guys by lawlhee: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2018
Why will they? If not that men still have some little importance women will do away with them completely. And when I say important a main one is giving children, forget about money, ladies can work.

(1) (Reply)

I Need New Friends / Between These Which Do You Prefer Most, Guys / Any Girl that Is Materialistic Or Money Loving should be avoided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.