Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? (2669 Views)

Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike / IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance / Abaribe Seeks N10m From Army Over Kanu’s Disappearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
Days have gone by, months are sliding away and it's gradually getting to a year when one of Nigeria's most outspoken men disappeared after Nigerian Army stormed his father's residence where he happened to be at that moment, killed a whOle lot of people and Kanu is not to be be heard from ever since.

I'm not surprised at the impunity with which the Army carried out that operation. They acted under instructions. This instruction, they have extended to providing cover for the fulani militia and herdsmen who maim without provocation. T.Y Danjuma was well informed before he could make such assertions. This prompted him to make a call for self defense. Kanu was a voice against oppression, tribal supremacy, bigotry and ethnic jingoism. And that is what the north hate to hear. Whatever The British did with this country over 100 years favored them and all they wish anyone who speaks against such arrangements is death.

"........and Kanu was killed" cry

What baffles me more is the deafening silence which elders of this country have kept. Sometimes I ask myself, "where they all bribed to keep shut"? If Buhari could dole out millions of euros to bokoharam, there is absolutely nothing he cannot do to achieve desperate aims.

From Ohaneze to Yoruba elders and all other elders excluding the Northern elders forum, Their stand is obvious, no one is really demanding to know the whereabouts of a man who made Nigerians take restructuring seriously. Ironically since his demise, the call for restructuring has subsided. It's now obvious that his grievances was in the best interest of the country. With his disappearance and the silence, it is now worth saying that Nigeria's elites do not want the good of this country.

If Kanu were to be in a 'safe' place, he would have been talking aggressively, and that is what the Nigerian government needs to wake up.

Where ever Kanu is, he is a hero for the little he spoke and did irrespective of how anyone chooses to see it.

Just as I anticipate the conspiracy behind Chibok and dapchi girls' abduction which I believe will expose more wickedness of the human heart, I earnestly yearn to read about how the government conspired with others to do away with Kanu. It would make a captivating read.

Who doesn't want to read?

10 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by kanubiafra: 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
ONLY five men /offices and one institution have answers to kanu disappearance. namely 5 se govs. and the one institution is ohaneze
as to his whereabouts, one office will know = fg. call me ipob online warrior i care less

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by kanubiafra: 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
THEY killed kanu if not how come secret trial is going on now? how come his bail is still valid till date. even though they wanted to revoke before september 14?. the fg had no case against him. so they had to take him out of the way. the kanu i know will not spend up to 24 after that day to speak if he is alive and safe. even if from hiding he will have spoken
Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
kanubiafra:
ONLY five men /offices and one institution have answers to kanu disappearance. namely 5 se govs. and the one institution is ohaneze
as to his whereabouts, one office will know = fg. call me ipob online warrior i care less
I'm really disappointed in Ohaneze.

our
One would be wondering how much they were paid to keep shut
Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by ifex370(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Its only God that can save this country at this stage....

But just like the Roman empire, everything with a beginning must come to an end on day
Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by yarimo(m): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
Op truth to be told, nobody in nigeria want to know where terrorist NNAMDI mumu Mazi KANU is grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by CivilianJTF(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
Following
Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2018

IGBOS..
THE POLITICIANS, THE VERY WEALTHY, AND THE PEOPLE IN POWER DON'T CARE ABOUT IPOB. I THOUGHT YOU KNEW THIS.
THEY GAIN FROM THE ADMINISTRATION AND FEEL THERE'S A LOT TO LOSE IF BIAFRA SUCCEEDS.
WE BOTH KNOW THAT MOST IGBOS ARE SELFISH. THEY WANT IT ALL AND AREN'T WILLING TO LOSE ANYTHING TO GAIN INDEPENDENCE. THE ONLY PEOPLE INTERESTED IN THIS CALL ARE THE YOUTH, JOBLESS, AND SOME BUSINESSMEN. THE CIVIL SERVANTS DON'T CARE. THE MINISTERS, SENATORS, GOVERNORS, ALL DON'T CARE. AS LONG AS THEY'RE COMFORTABLE WITH THEIR FAMILIES THE SPLITTING CAN WAIT FOR ANOTHER CENTURY.

I BLAME ZIKKY FOR PASSING UP THE CHANCE WHEN HE HAD IT. I BLAME IRONSI, AND THE REST OF THEM WHO COULD HAVE EASILY DONE THIS JOB WHEN THEY HAD POWER, BUT WERE CARRIED AWAY BY TRYING TO MAKE NIGERIA GREAT.

I'M SURE IN THEIR DEATH THEY HOLD MEETINGS AND DISCUSS HOW BADLY THEY FUCCD UP, AND RUINED EVERYTHING FOR ALL MAN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by cosmatika(m): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
No matter how long truth is buried, one day it must resurface. Buhari & Buratai must one day answer for their many sins against IPOB and Igbos.
THE SUN MUST SURELY RISE AT DAWN FROM THE EAST

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by Roger3D(m): 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Days have gone by, months are sliding away and it's gradually getting to a year when one of Nigeria's most outspoken men disappeared after Nigerian Army stormed his father's residence where he happened to be at that moment, killed a whOle lot of people and Kanu is not to be be heard from ever since.

I'm not surprised at the impunity with which the Army carried out that operation. They acted under instructions. This instruction, they have extended to providing cover for the fulani militia and herdsmen who maim without provocation. T.Y Danjuma was well informed before he could make such assertions. This prompted him to make a call for self defense. Kanu was a voice against oppression, tribal supremacy, bigotry and ethnic jingoism. And that is what the north hate to hear. Whatever The British did with this country over 100 years favored them and all they wish anyone who speaks against such arrangements is death.

"........and Kanu was killed" cry

What baffles me more is the deafening silence which elders of this country have kept. Sometimes I ask myself, "where they all bribed to keep shut"? If Buhari could dole out millions of euros to bokoharam, there is absolutely nothing he cannot do to achieve desperate aims.

From Ohaneze to Yoruba elders and all other elders excluding the Northern elders forum, Their stand is obvious, no one is really demanding to know the whereabouts of a man who made Nigerians take restructuring seriously. Ironically since his demise, the call for restructuring has subsided. It's now obvious that his grievances was in the best interest of the country. With his disappearance and the silence, it is now worth saying that Nigeria's elites do not want the good of this country.

If Kanu were to be in a 'safe' place, he would have been talking aggressively, and that is what the Nigerian government needs to wake up.

Where ever Kanu is, he is a hero for the little he spoke and did irrespective of how anyone chooses to see it.

Just as I anticipate the conspiracy behind Chibok and dapchi girls' abduction which I believe will expose more wickedness of the human heart, I earnestly yearn to read about how the government conspired with others to do away with Kanu. It would make a captivating read.

Who doesn't want to read?

Nnamdi Kanu jumped bail and ran away when he got wind of his imminent imprisonment for breaking all his bail conditions. He can never step foot on Nigerian soil again without being rearrested on sight

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 08, 2018
yarimo:
Op truth to be told, nobody in nigeria want to know where terrorist NNAMDI mumu Mazi KANU is grin grin
He's not a terrorist and you know that.
We need revolutionaries else this country will never be better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 08, 2018
Roger3D:
Nnamdi Kanu jumped bail and ran away when he got wind of his imminent imprisonment for breaking all his bail conditions. He can never step foot on Nigerian soil again without being rearrested on sight
That still doesn't justify what happened In his father's house, does it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2018
cosmatika:
No matter how long truth is buried, one day it must resurface. Buhari & Buratai must one day answer for their many sins against IPOB and Igbos.
THE SUN MUST SURELY RISE AT DAWN FROM THE EAST
The truth will always prevail. I just hope it does fast enough

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IGBOS..
THE POLITICIANS, THE VERY WEALTHY, AND THE PEOPLE IN POWER DON'T CARE ABOUT IPOB. I THOUGHT YOU KNEW THIS.
THEY GAIN FROM THE ADMINISTRATION AND FEEL THERE'S A LOT TO LOSE IF BIAFRA SUCCEEDS.
WE BOTH KNOW THAT MOST IGBOS ARE SELFISH. THEY WANT IT ALL AND AREN'T WILLING TO LOSE ANYTHING TO GAIN INDEPENDENCE. THE ONLY PEOPLE INTERESTED IN THIS CALL ARE THE YOUTH, JOBLESS, AND SOME BUSINESSMEN. THE CIVIL SERVANTS DON'T CARE. THE MINISTERS, SENATORS, GOVERNORS, ALL DON'T CARE. AS LONG AS THEY'RE COMFORTABLE WITH THEIR FAMILIES THE SPLITTING CAN WAIT FOR ANOTHER CENTURY.

I BLAME ZIKKY FOR PASSING UP THE CHANCE WHEN HE HAD IT. I BLAME IRONSI, AND THE REST OF THEM WHO COULD HAVE EASILY DONE THIS JOB WHEN THEY HAD POWER, BUT WERE CARRIED AWAY BY TRYING TO MAKE NIGERIA GREAT.

I'M SURE IN THEIR DEATH THEY HOLD MEETINGS AND DISCUSS HOW BADLY THEY FUCCD UP, AND RUINED EVERYTHING FOR ALL MAN.
You made sense but at least they should ask questions about his whereabouts
Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 08, 2018
ifex370:
Its only God that can save this country at this stage....

But just like the Roman empire, everything with a beginning must come to an end on day
I wait for that day
Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You made sense but at least they should ask questions about his whereabouts

THEY DON'T CARE.
Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THEY DON'T CARE.
I strongly believe dollars exchanged hands not as if they Dont care
Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by onatisi(m): 7:35am On Apr 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
He's not a terrorist and you know that.
We need revolutionaries else this country will never be better
the truth is kanu walked into the fg trap set for him by osinbajo , he should never have accepted that bail conditions ,there is a good reason why people like mandela and abiola didnt accept similar bail conditions offered to them during their own time in prison .
secondly ,when he even got out he threw caution in the wind and openly flouted his bail conditions , this the fg knew before hand that he will do. he surrounded himself with enemies he thought were friends and he thought if anything happened to him ,that Nigeria willl explode or there will be chaos , unfortunately he was wrong . all the average nigerian man wants now is peace and progress , noone seems interested in rioting and causing bloody unrest all over . now the elections he resisted and told ppl not to participate in , came and ppl participated fully in it .
NIGERIA IS GREATER THAN ANY SINGLE INDIVIDUAL

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by antzlaive(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2018
Is Nnamdi KANU a Nigerian?
Why the heck should Nigerians care?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:28am On Apr 08, 2018
Nnamdi kanu is just a coward for accepting that ridiculous bail condition. No freedom fighter accepts conditional bail.

Abiola preferred to die than relinquished his mandate. That's bravery.

Mandela refused to be silent as condition for his bail and remained in prison for 27 years. That's bravery. But it seems cowardice is bravery to an average ibo man.

They don't fight to the end for what they believe and chicken out easily while wasting innocent lives to protect their own. I will never take an ibo man serious.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by HiddenShadow: 9:14am On Apr 08, 2018
onatisi:

the truth is kanu walked into the fg trap set for him by osinbajo , he should never have accepted that bail conditions ,there is a good reason why people like mandela and abiola didnt accept similar bail conditions offered to them during their own time in prison .
secondly ,when he even got out he threw caution in the wind and openly flouted his bail conditions , this the fg knew before hand that he will do. he surrounded himself with enemies he thought were friends and he thought if anything happened to him ,that Nigeria willl explode or there will be chaos , unfortunately he was wrong . all the average nigerian man wants now is peace and progress , noone seems interested in rioting and causing bloody unrest all over . now the elections he resisted and told ppl not to participate in , came and ppl participated fully in it .
NIGERIA IS GREATER THAN ANY SINGLE INDIVIDUAL

Why do you guys keep fooling yourselves that Kanu got it wrong.

It is FG that fell into Kanu's trap and not the other way.

Explain to Nigerians why 16 Nigerian officials are before international & US courts.?

Explain to the house why ICC came down to investigate what transpired during Python Dance.?

Do you know that very soon, Burantai will be charged for War Crimes.?

Guy grow up and stop being silly online when it comes to Biafran news.

The FG is seriously angry for falling into Kanu's trap.

The FG is seriously looking for Kanu in order to free the 16 Nigerian officials facing those courts.

Guy, wake up from your drunkenness and listen to international news concerning the Python Dance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by onatisi(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Why do you guys keep fooling yourselves that Kanu got it wrong.

It is FG that fell into Kanu's trap and not the other way.

Explain to Nigerians why 16 Nigerian officials are before international & US courts.?

Explain to the house why ICC came down to investigate what transpired during Python Dance.?

Do you know that very soon, Burantai will be charged for War Crimes.?

Guy grow up and stop being silly online when it comes to Biafran news.

The FG is seriously angry for falling into Kanu's trap.

The FG is seriously looking for Kanu in order to free the 16 Nigerian officials facing those courts.

Guy, wake up from your drunkenness and listen to international news concerning the Python Dance.
Fg is seriously looking for kanu!
Joke of the century,better wake up and face the reality of things

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by fireback: 10:13am On Apr 08, 2018
yes he shouldn't have accepted the bail conditions. but talking about who fell into whose trap. the federal government fell into KANU's trap, because no matter what happened, they should have invited him over instead of invading his home.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by tinsel: 10:25am On Apr 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I'm really disappointed in Ohaneze.

our
One would be wondering how much they were paid to keep shut
Why also is the wife, brothers and sisters and the parents silent?
The wife I believe is outside Nigeria where the long arms of the government will not reach her. Why not from there make hell of noise on the where about the husband?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 08, 2018
tinsel:

Why also is the wife, brothers and sisters and the parents silent?
His parents were there when the NA raided his home.

You never can tell what desperate army did to his family members
Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by SalamRushdie: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2018
There is no conspiracy anywhere, we Nigerians like to lie to ourselves and waste time , the bitter truth is that Kanu was seized by the military on that day but whether he is dead or alive in captivity is another thing ..The most painful and dangerous message here is that ist sad that the Nigerian govt can seize a person illegally and millions of his supporters are mute because they are not smart enough to pit the puzzle together ...
Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by tinsel: 10:54am On Apr 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
His parents were there when the NA raided his home.

You never can tell what desperate army did to his family members
And what I the wife? I believe she is outside Nigeria. Let her champion the campaign on the where about the husband if she does not know?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by onatisi(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2018
fireback:
yes he shouldn't have accepted the bail conditions. but talking about who fell into whose trap. the federal government fell into KANU's trap, because no matter what happened, they should have invited him over instead of invading his home.
please who is going to invite the fg over kanu issue?
this is an internal matter of national security and as you can see even the mention of kanu name or stories is only on nairaland and very very few social media outlets , the fg played their cards very well and kanu fell flat for it .
the trick is simple , with no kanu talking or been seen ,the issue of ipob will die a natural death . by june this year ppl will be busy with many things and by december even the ibos themselves will be occupied with 2019 elections

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by dignity33: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
I read people comments about disappearing of Nnamdi Kanu and I discovered that Nigerians are totally enslaved by this Buhari regime.

People tend to believe the useless cover up made by Army that Nnamdi Kanu is hiding or that he might have cross to Cameroon and i laughed . I earlier wrote that Nnamdi Kanu and parents was either killed or in Government custody but they refuse to believe me, let me give some reason while Nnamdi Kanu is not hiding.

If you can recall the first time soldiers came near his house were two people was killed Nnamdi Kanu came out the following day address the press outside his house which means he was in the House during the time they came.

Nnamdi kanu can never hide because he made it know that he is ready to lose his life for Biafra, this is the man who leave everything for Biafra talk of good life he is enjoying in London, from a noble family even after bail condition he still defiled all and continue the struggle and not even the intimidation by army during the Ebonyi state rally that stop him but keep on and on attending other rallies accross the Biafra land.

Have you ask yourself why are the issue of biafra now is giving the Government sleepless night after invading Nnamdi Kanu house? Because they murdered Nnamdi Kanu that is why after the operation IPOB was quickly proscribed in South East and tagged terrorist Organization by Nigeria Government within a week, now looking for international backing should in case the issue of Nnamdi Kanu killing come up so they can called him terrorist.

Have you ask yourself why was Buhari sent some northern Governors to Eastern region for peace and thereafter VP and IG of police to Abia to meet with Governor? The reason is that Ikpazue was angry that Nnamdi Kanu was killed by army so all those peace visit was to Console him and promised him more Government package, visiting other state was to make it not look suspicious, has Buhari ever sent people for peace before in the past the answer Is no why was it that all this was happening after Kanu home was invaded by soldier.

No time has his brother mention that Kanu hiding position will not be disclosed did you watch him in any video is Government cover up story to make it look as if Kanu are hiding, if Kanu is hiding his brother can never said such. Kanu brother have accused Government of kidnapping Kanu and his parent that he has no knowledge of their way about since after there house was invadad by army.

IPOB or his lawyers can not wrote to World leaders and UN to asked Nigeria Government to release Nnamdi Kanu if Kanu is hiding let us use our brain propaganda may be a weapon of war but there are limit.

So if Government who are holding Kanu and parent will denial that, it means that Kanu has being murdered by army

and probable buried somewhere which I don't wish.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by HiddenShadow: 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
onatisi:

Fg is seriously looking for kanu!
Joke of the century,better wake up and face the reality of things

If only you are enlighten enough to the case of the 16 Nigerian officials facing war crimes before ICC/US courts.

Pls grow up and see things without your Yoruba lens.
Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by HiddenShadow: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
onatisi:

please who is going to invite the fg over kanu issue?
this is an internal matter of national security and as you can see even the mention of kanu name or stories is only on nairaland and very very few social media outlets , the fg played their cards very well and kanu fell flat for it .
the trick is simple , with no kanu talking or been seen ,the issue of ipob will die a natural death . by june this year ppl will be busy with many things and by december even the ibos themselves will be occupied with 2019 elections

Internal matter that is before ICC/US courts.

Why then is Abaribe being challenged by FG in the court.?

Do you lose your intelligence whenever the word Biafra is mentioned.?

Pls check the amala you do eat.

Something is wrong with those amalas
Re: Who Else Is Waiting 2 Read Abt D Conspiracy Behind Kanu's Disappearance? by collinsfhk(m): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
The obvious is that Kanu was taken into custody. Whether he is dead or alive is wht I don't know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo! / Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) / Asari Dokubo: I Am Not An IPOB Member. Nnamdi Kanu Is A Scam (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.