Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! (5833 Views)

She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her / Can A Girl Forget The Guy That Deflowered Her ? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by CosmicJames(m): 12:20am On Apr 08, 2018
Baby Angel, that's what I call her.
I met this pretty girl late last year.
She is 23yrs. The story of how she falls for me out of all the guys that was chasing her will be skipped.

Fast forward to January 2018, I got her layed
To my greatest surprise, she was a virgin at 23!
I couldn't believe my eyes. I mean a virgin at 23 in this generation? I couldn't believe it. But it happens.
It might interest you to know that I've decided to keep the girl for a happy ending (Marriage)

The advice?
Okay, let's go straight to it.

First, being a virgin is good, but it is nothing and doesn't guarantees anything like making a man love you, or marry you.
No. So stop thinking that being a virgin is a great deal without a good character and behaviour. Beauty will not even go far

Second, it is just one day, and you will loose your virginity! Either to the one you love or by rape (God forbid rape I beg) So in reality, your virginity is actually nothing. Although it will give you some respect if you are lucky enough to marry the man that disvirgins you.

Lastly, have a good character!
I repeat, have a good character!!

This is the very reason why I decided to keep Baby Angel.
It has nothing to do with the fact that I disvirgins her, no. Who disvirgining help?
But because she has a good character and good behaviour.
Without a good character, your virginity is nothing!

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying you should be a perfect person, no. Baby Angel is not perfect. But at least, she scored over 80% in good character and good behaviour!
Do you want me to start listing her selling points here?

If you can score 70-80% in character, almost every man will run to pay your bride price!

What if you score 60%?
Well, you have some good chances. You only have to improve.

How about scoring below 50%?
I will not say anything here.
You yourself knows that a student that scores below 50% will most likely not pass the exam.

I rest my case
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 08, 2018
lipsrsealed

I'm forced to say something.
But I'm afraid you will, ever like me again.

1 Like

Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by Greene66: 12:28am On Apr 08, 2018
So you concluded she has a good character in less than 6 months? Are you serious? Wait till another 6 months before you can talk.

Remember it doesn't end in character.

She may have a good character and yet she could be stup!d.. Ignorant or slow in doing things. She may even be dirty, could talk too much, could be too quiet and nonchalant even if she has a good character lipsrsealed

You have a lot to observe before concluding a woman is wifable
=====

There was a certain person I encountered some years ago. The person was too good to be true. 3 years later while still dating, this person was the worst. The so called good character disappeared, became very dirty, became annoying and provoking. Even threatened me if that if not them no one else. I began to wonder if it was someone else in the person's body. Long story short.. I walked away. I was so happy I did not do any marriage stuff is that wat I would have married? Seriously?

I am currently with one now.. Quite similar but not that bad. I'm still waiting to see the worst so I walk away as usual. I'm a very happy person. I can't become a wailer because of marriage.

So bros.. Chill small. 6 months is not enough to know someone abeg. U will see their true color just wait a bit longer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by folake4u(f): 12:33am On Apr 08, 2018
Three people you can't advice successfully in this life :
1. A man /woman in love . 2. An Arsenal fan. 3. A die-hard fan of Buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:38am On Apr 08, 2018
grin

Okies....I've read enaff on this thread sha..

1 Like

Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:57am On Apr 08, 2018
CosmicJames:
Baby Angel, that's what I call her.
I met this pretty girl late last year.
She is 23yrs. The story of how she falls for me out of all the guys that was chasing her will be skipped.

Fast forward to January 2018, I got her layed
To my greatest surprise, she was a virgin at 23!
I couldn't believe my eyes. I mean a virgin at 23 in this generation? I couldn't believe it. But it happens.
It might interest you to know that I've decided to keep the girl for a happy ending (Marriage)

The advice?
Okay, let's go straight to it.

First, being a virgin is good, but it is nothing and doesn't guarantees anything like making a man love you, or marry you.
No. So stop thinking that being a virgin is a great deal without a good character and behaviour. Beauty will not even go far

Second, it is just one day, and you will loose your virginity! Either to the one you love or by rape (God forbid rape I beg) So in reality, your virginity is actually nothing. Although it will give you some respect if you are lucky enough to marry the man that disvirgins you.

Lastly, have a good character!
I repeat, have a good character!!
UK
This is the very reason why I decided to keep Baby Angel.
It has nothing to do with the fact that I disvirgins her, no. Who disvirgining help?
But because she has a good character and good behaviour.
Without a good character, your virginity is nothing!

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying you should be a perfect person, no. Baby Angel is not perfect. But at least, she scored over 80% in good character and good behaviour!
Do you want me to start listing her selling points here?

If you can score 70-80% in character, almost every man will run to pay your bride price!

What if you score 60%?
Well, you have some good chances. You only have to improve.

How about scoring below 50%?
I will not say anything here.
You yourself knows that a student that scores below 50% will most likely not pass the exam.

I rest my case

trash.. marriage is not everything ladies think about in life plus if a lady is financially stable she can propose to a guy, so fvck you and your useless opinions
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

trash.. marriage is not everything ladies think about in life plus if a lady is financially stable she can propose to a guy, so fvck you and your useless opinions
Is that so?
propose to a guy? okay o
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by MhizzAJ(f): 1:59am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Loud it gurl coolcheesy

1 Like

Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by Martin0(m): 2:02am On Apr 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Loud it gurl coolcheesy
see them, end time girlsgrin
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by Filmewell(f): 2:39am On Apr 08, 2018
The more people talk about virginity the more I understand it actually means something..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:29am On Apr 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Loud it gurl coolcheesy

their papa cheesy

who marriage help

1 Like

Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by Mobi47(m): 3:30am On Apr 08, 2018
Filmewell:
The more people talk about virginity the more I understand it actually means something..
it means a lot o....are u a divine mercy member?
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:31am On Apr 08, 2018
Filmewell:

Nigerian guys have gave it a different meaning.
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:32am On Apr 08, 2018
Mobi47:
it means a lot o....are u a divine mercy member?

it means what undecided
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by Mobi47(m): 3:34am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

it means what undecided
D's girl....
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:54am On Apr 08, 2018
Mobi47:
D's girl....

say what you wanna say you bitchh undecided
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by Mobi47(m): 4:02am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

say what you wanna say you bitchh undecided
lols....me bitch. SMH that's why I don't want to start up a conversion with u....CU's u are really upset... even the pale look on ur dp says so....

6 Likes

Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by TheUpsetGirl(m): 4:05am On Apr 08, 2018
Mobi47:
lols....me bitch. SMH that's why I don't want to start up a conversion with u....CU's u are really upset... even the pale look on ur dp says so....

mtcheeew
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by ubunja(m): 4:30am On Apr 08, 2018
Filmewell:
you echo my sentiments. before i joined NL i had like an average respect for virgins, i knew they were a little special, but the hatred of virgins on here hugely multiplied by respect for them. sometimes if something is hated/controversial it makes it valuable.
was reading on bbc.c0m how last year the number of american tourists to Russia increased, yet it was the year russia was hated in the US media after the elections. yar, so fighting against something actually benefits it coz now people wanna see for themselves whats the big fuss about that thing.
nice point.

8 Likes

Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by TheUpsetGirl(m): 4:48am On Apr 08, 2018
ubunja:
[s]you echo my sentiments. before i joined NL i had like an average respect for virgins, i knew they were a little special, but the hatred of virgins on here hugely multiplied by respect for them. sometimes if something is hated/controversial it makes it valuable.
was reading on bbc.c0m how last year the number of american tourists to Russia increased, yet it was the year russia was hated in the US media after the elections. yar, so fighting against something actually benefits it coz now people wanna see for themselves whats the big fuss about that thing.
nice point[/s].

only broke scumbags like you make noise about virginity.

1 Like

Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by ubunja(m): 4:51am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

only broke scumbags like you make noise about virginity.
did i expect a non-virgin to like a pro-virgin comment? obviously not. satan hates it when people discuss heaven, he lost it a long time ago.

13 Likes

Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by Stevyne: 6:00am On Apr 08, 2018
We decided to give some of you audience on romance section, you now feeling fly abi... Omo na time go tell

2 Likes

Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by Amarabae(f): 6:05am On Apr 08, 2018
Deflowered her?
So what next ?
We should fry beans?

1 Like

Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by CosmicJames(m): 6:15am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

I think you are in a hurry to tell us that you can get upset easily and fast. That's what ur moniker even says.
The post is not meant to upset you.
Plus you missed the point of the post.

Read it again.
It is not about what girls/women think.
Rather, it is about what men thinks.

It doesn't matter who proposes.
If you like propose to a man with your virginity and money. If you score below 50% characterwise, he will not be willing nor accept to tie the knot
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by goodnewscliff(m): 6:48am On Apr 08, 2018
Nigerian gals hate virginity thread dieeee..... Na wa ohhh....
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:24am On Apr 08, 2018
CosmicJames:

I think you are in a hurry to tell us that you can get upset easily and fast. That's what ur moniker even says.
The post is not meant to upset you.
Plus you missed the point of the post.

Read it again.
It is not about what girls/women think.
Rather, it is about what men thinks.

It doesn't matter who proposes.
If you like propose to a man with your virginity and money. If you score below 50% characterwise, he will not be willing nor accept to tie the knot

fucck you, fucck those men and whatever you guys think.

we don't give a fvck about you modafuckerss

it's not a must for ladies to get married so stop saying trash on nairaland... idiooot
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by TheUpsetGirl(m): 8:25am On Apr 08, 2018
Amarabae:
Deflowered her?
So what next ?
We should fry beans?

your account have been unbanned..

ask the idiot, as if women must get married
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by millomaniac: 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

your account have been unbanned..

ask the idiot, as if women must get married

But why is it paining you? grin
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by IamLaura(f): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Bleep you, fucck those me and whatever you guys think.

we don't give a fvck about you modafuckerss

it's not a must for ladies to get married so stop saying trash on nairaland... idiooot
You have to learn how to voice ur opinions without being uncouth.
Keep it classy
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by Elparaiso(m): 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
folake4u:
Three people you can't advice successfully in this life :

1. A man /woman in love

2. An Arsenal fan.

3. A die-hard fan of Buhari

Arsenal fans don't need your advice though.
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Advice For All The Virgin Girls - I Deflowered Her! by folake4u(f): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
Elparaiso:

Arsenal fans don't need your advice though.

I'm not the cause of you not understanding the joke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turn The 'place' To A Manhole - Ghanaian Actress, / Girls Are Not Rocket Science! Build Up Your Boldness Oh Ye Single Guy! / My D*cksize Is Making Me Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.