Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition (22269 Views)

Jeremiah Adedoyin Wins National Mathematics Prize / Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) / Enwere Kingsley Ikenna Wins National Maths Competition (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition by Topmaike007(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2018
wow...but na him age mate him beat no be big person na....
Re: 12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition by Nicklaus619(m): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2018
He deserve 40million naira on like Untalented mofos that promotes immorality in guise of a show called #bbn
Re: 12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition by NnamdiEducamia(m): 8:29am On Apr 08, 2018
It's time we start promoting creative intelligence and the education of self discovery in our schools!
Re: 12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition by NnamdiEducamia(m): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2018
incominx187:

Congratulations for earning a masters degree in SCAM
Re: 12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition by Tedassie(m): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2018
skarlett:
I almost thought the winner beat 39,000 others who were above his age, congrats to him anyways
No wonder...you dey wear contacts
Re: 12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2018
Tedassie:

No wonder...you dey wear contacts

Other people saying the same thing are wearing contacts ba undecided I've noticed you, get lost
Re: 12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition by edi287: 9:18am On Apr 08, 2018
Biggers82:
The overall winner got a cash prize of N300, 000 while the teacher
got N150, 000 and the school got a photocopy machine.
The second prize winner got N200,000, the teacher N100, 000 and
the school a desk top computer.
The third prize winner went away with N100,000 and the teacher
got N75, 000. The prize for the school is a printer.
Winners from the fourth place, up to the 12th and their teachers
also got various cash prizes.[b]The overall winner got a cash prize of N300, 000 while the teacher
also got various cash prizes.[/b]The overall winner got a cash prize of N300, 000 while the teacher
also got various cash prizes.

just look at the Prizes given to best brains and their teachers
while some foolish He-Goats and She-Goats where locked up in a building somewhere in South Africa the called it big brother nija and they are busy eating drinking fvcking and moving around for three months and the end of the day one person will go home with #45m and you stand here to tell that we are all right nonsense
Well that is capitalism for you. The money the organizers of BBN will make from ads, texts, etc is greater than the organizers of this competition would.
It's like when people claim Footballers don't deserve the money they make for "just kicking a ball" forgetting that the sport is a multi billion pound industry and the players are a big part of the reason why.
Re: 12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition by tolukem(f): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2018
Congrats to the young wizkid, but somehow I highly suspect his beating the others is strongly aided by the fact that he is older than most of the other competitors,on the average these days most kids in pry 5 to 6 are btwn the ages of 8 and 10,with the average age of children in Jss 1 being 9 to 11, he had an unfair advantage of competing with younger children, of cos he won, my own 2 cents
Re: 12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2018
Indians are just naturally gifted.. They are just more than perfect when it comes to academics.. I can remember 2014 graduating students of Bayero University Kano, Department of Electrical engineering, Their best graduating student was a female from India... May Allah S. W. T bless you with more Brain

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2018
why are the NCAN and tribal warriors silent?
Re: 12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition by graphiti: 10:42am On Apr 08, 2018
GrandPa01:

Source:https://leadership.ng/2018/04/08/12-year-old-beats-39-000-others-to-win-national-mathematics-competition/

This is d boy's pix......add it to ur post in front page!

Jeezuzpick:
Nothing special about the age, when the competition is among peers of the same grade.

The topic made me rush to click, thinking I would see the 12-year-old savant who beat graduates to the prize.

I mean, it's a competition. Someone's got to win.

Re: 12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition by aylipple: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2018
As in ehn... When I first saw the head line on the FP, I dreaded opening it for obvious reasons; but I was wrong. The pupil's name & origin ensured those who thrive on "fighting" tribal wars online did not have a field day today. See how nobody is appropriating this seeming success to their ethnic group? If the pupil's name had been a Chinyere, Opeyemi or Hadiza, we for no hear word today.

oluwaseyi000:
why are the NCAN and tribal warriors silent?
Re: 12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Isn't a 12-year-old too old for a Primary 5 and 6 competition?
Re: 12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition by truthstands12: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
N300,000 for national mathematics winner but millions of naira for bbnija. Doesn't make sense. Stop rewarding mediocrity in Nigeria. Reward knowledge and intelligence.
Re: 12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
Congratulations to the boy, but isn't he too old to be in primary school? At age 11, I was already in JSS One
Re: 12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition by Tedassie(m): 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
tongue

Other people saying the same thing are wearing contacts ba undecided I've noticed you, get lost in my kitten[/quote]
grin with all pleasure
Re: 12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2018
The headline got me thinking that the 12 year old beat undergraduates to claim the price.

Let's learn how to speak English abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Ways Nigerian Universities Defraud Students / 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams / Why Do Nigerian Higher Intitution Students Speak Pidgin Instead Of English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.