Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,535 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 08/04/2018 Sunday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 08/04/2018 Sunday (251 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 08/04/2018 Sunday by banabest(m): 5:24am On Apr 08, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Sunday, 8th April 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_2Chronicles Chapters 14,15&16_

➡TOPIC: *INVOLVE GOD*

�BIBLE TEXT: John 15:5
_I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
As a child of God, your fruitfulness and prosperity is in God; the earlier you comprehend this truth and apply yourself into it, by involving God in the affairs of your life, the better for you. There are many before you that had leaped outside God and landed into the pit, some had ran with all their might and power but ended as nothing. Why? They chose to run the race outside God. Some did gather and gather; they had assets and wealth, people knew them as prosperous but just one wind of sickness, they became empty worse than where they ever started from. Scripture says, *"Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine, no more can ye, except ye abide in me."John 15:4.*
You cannot abide in God and He in you and not involve Him in all you do. God takes over the affairs of your life when He abides in you as your God. God will not force Himself on man. He gave
man the free will to choose despite His counsel for Him. *That is why this message is coming to you from the throne of Grace this day, to correctly position you for untold prosperity this year.*
�����������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......

_My Father,I ask for mercy in any way I have not involved you in the affairs of my life. From this day, come and take charge._

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Exhortation / Restoration And Faith / SEED OF DESTINY BY DR PAUL ENENCHE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.