Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,091 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

An Appeal To Inec & Govt - Difficulty In Getting Voters Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Appeal To Inec & Govt - Difficulty In Getting Voters Card (261 Views)

Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 / Okorocha Appeals To INEC Over Senate Certificate Of Return / APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Appeal To Inec & Govt - Difficulty In Getting Voters Card by mzomaks: 10:27am On Apr 08, 2018
I have being trying to get my voters card for over 2 months now but to no avail as the crowd/queues are so long and the INEC officials do not work on weekends, so it got me thinking if INEC/ GOVERNMENT actually consider workers because I work 8-5 monday to fridays and even when I was excused to go get my voters card done I couldn't due to long queues I do not know if anyone has faced this type of situation as it is really frustrating and tiresome. Also getting centres to register which shouldnt be a big deal is a big deal I really cannot understand that. Pls this is an appeal to the government and inec to pls make registeration centres readily available and easy to access putting all the citizens of Nigeria into consideration to enable us perforn our civic rights. #CivicResponsibiltyIsImportant

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Win 2019 Election / Be Prayerful For The Peace And Unity Of Nigeria, Esiso Urges Members Of Ccp / Buhari Brought Disaster To Nigeria – Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.