Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole (19125 Views)

Osinbajo Launches Tradermoni In Ekiti, Urges Rejection Of Treasury Looters At Po / Umahi Asks FG To Grant Amnesty To Treasury Looters / PDP, Treasury Looters Are Conniving To Bring Down Our Govt – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by stephanie11: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

The former governor of Edo, Mr Adams Oshiomhole, has called on President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government, to adopt a “ruthless” measure against alleged looters of the nation’s treasury.

Oshiomhole, who disclosed this on Sunday in Benin, described as mindless the stealing by the then Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) led Federal Government.

The former governor noted that it was the right of Nigerians to know the level of rot that transpired in former President Goodluck Jonathan’s government.

“I think that if other Nigerians don’t understand the power of transparency, the right to know, the media should uphold that right and defend it.

“What was stolen was not from private purse; the house that was destroyed was not a private residence.

“We are talking of resources, which if it is distributed on basis of equality, divide by 180 million people you will be a lot richer.

“I think my only complaint is that the Federal Government should be more ruthless because there are lot of people who should be in court who are not there.

“When I was still in the office and I said the kind of money they stole was huge in dollars they paid hired writers to ask how I knew.

“I have interacted with power vertically and horizontally. I know that we cannot be lamenting today without understanding that the treasury was burgled yesterday.

“I think the promise of democracy is that good or bad, the people have the right to know and that is the starting point and particularly important.

“I think the people have the right to know and if any of them think that what has being said is not true, they can go to court.

“All of them who are involved and those who they are looking for, they should put everything in public domain and that is the promise of democracy and it is about you.

“Just by virtue of being in a winning party they helped themselves so much.

“One of the acting chairmen of PDP, Ahmed Makarfi, I used to respect him so much, I heard him saying that the reason they did not indict Diezani was that the money missing and everything that was done, Goodluck approved.

“If President approved the money, should it be stolen and not go into the federation account or used for the intended purpose.

“Jonathan may have immunity against prosecution but he doesn’t have power to appropriate what the national assembly have not done.

“Right now, they are now saying the national assembly should not approve the $1 billion the Federal Government is going to spend on security.

‘’This is a party that spent well above that without going to the national assembly at all.”

https://politicsngr.com/buhari-treasury-looters-oshiomole-spits-fire/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by Timfreds(m): 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Can Osho Baba also tell us what should be done to those who are presently using snakes and monkeys to loot?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by MrRabbi(m): 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Wee you kip kwayeet

Meanwhile I was nearly the FTC. Just that, that guy above fast pass Usain Bolt.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by dynicks(m): 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by SalamRushdie: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
A certified treasury looted giving advise on how to handle looters . God is indeed a patient God

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
bubu just need to sign it into law that anybody that loot should be executed ..... maybe they would decrease.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by Blackfire(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Click like if u know this man deserves what he is saying...

Click share if u know he is making sense

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by Paperwhite(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
“I think my only complaint is that the Federal Government should be more ruthless because there are lot of people who should be in court who are not there."

An APC government that have legalized corruption Oshiomole will then be the first person to receive this punishment.It's only in Nigeria that corrupt fellas can shamelessly point accusing fingers.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by Paperwhite(m): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
A certified treasury looted giving advise on how to handle looters . God is indeed a patient God
That is ehen! angry angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by Eze4tonyTc(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
Chief looter

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by WATCHOVER(m): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
See this useless blabbermouth talking

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by Omeokachie: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
What should the people of Edo state do to governor that looted the states treasury and illegally awarded mind boggling severance package to himself?

http://punchng.com/retirement-benefits-ex-gov-oshiomhole-deputy-get-n300m-mansions/

Meanwhile, this man left 4yrs pension arrears unpaid for ordinary workers that devoted an entire lifetime to the state, while collecting his loot in full.
Read his self confession below...

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/11/owe-pensioners-four-years-arrears-oshiomhole/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by Firefire(m): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Useless cow!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
OSHIOMOLE? LOL
JUST LIKE SATAN SAYING WHAT HE WILL DO TO LIARS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by Charles4075(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Even oshiomole self dey advice.
Wonders shall never end.
You don mean it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by Ishowmoney(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pot Calling kettle black....osho

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by Wikiguage: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by anibirelawal(m): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Blackfire:
Click like if u know this man deserves what he is saying...

Click share if u know he is making sense

Must everything be by LIKE & SHARE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by omofranyoung(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
It's a pity that someone like osho is talking.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by MRAKBEE(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
hajoke2000:
bubu just need to sign it into law that anybody that loot should be executed ..... maybe they would decrease.
The bubu sef na thief and a good pretender

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by Flets: 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
This local thief dey talk too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by NairaMaster1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
Oshiomhole calling others looters because he is in ruling party?

Oshiomhole! You think power will last forever?

I blame gullible Nigerians for the mockery actions of our wicked selfish politicians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by justdivine: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
Look who is calling thief.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by Promismike(m): 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
Clown!

Is it the law or buhari. Are we in a military regime or democracy.

Why not make laws against looting like China did and set up strong institutions independent of government manovering, that will enforce it.

Government is not about individuals but institutions.

Why are we being suffered and deceived by these useless individuals we call politicians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by ShySteady(m): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hahahahahaha
Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by olatade(m): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
My kind of party Chairman

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by kinibigdeal(m): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

That was why he was running around jumping from Daura to the other so that his puppet can cover he's dirty ass. Assuming PDP or other party had won Edo state you could have seen or heard about the atrocities committed by this short man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by Roger3D(m): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
The IPOB yoots would rather the money be left to the thieves to squander, after all supporting criminality is a part of their DNA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by FLYFIRE(m): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
What about the $2.8B in UK Midland bank of the 80s? What about how buhari RAN PTF as chairman? What about the 28 Pounds/Dollar-stuffed suitcases at the airport? Lets not talk about the IDP camp grass. Lets not talk of Maina. Lets not talk of the PADS on the budget. Was bubu involved in any of these? YES BUHARI IS A BIG DECEPTIVE THIEF....Ole barawo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by Leasef: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by MrMakaveli20(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
a man who looted and plunged the state into debt running into billions of Naira, is talking about looters.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by new2012: 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
This retard that knelt down to beg Jonathan for help when he was seeking re-election. 0

This fool that looted Edo dry, had fight with Ngozi Iweala because she refused to approve loan-loan that buhari approved and this guy pocketed before leaving powers.

Oshiomole, it will never be well with you.

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‎FINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems / Reno Asks Adeboye To Sack Osinbajo For 'Nigeria Now Feeding The World' Claim / Obahiagbon: Obasanjo's Endorsement Is A Cancer For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.