Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole (19137 Views)

Osinbajo Launches Tradermoni In Ekiti, Urges Rejection Of Treasury Looters At Po / Umahi Asks FG To Grant Amnesty To Treasury Looters / PDP, Treasury Looters Are Conniving To Bring Down Our Govt – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by Burukpe: 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Oshiomole should shut up his smelling month and stop blabbing
Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by Ojeilevbare(m): 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
He should make himself an example by going to jail for siphoning edo state treasury
Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by Ojeilevbare(m): 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
EFCC should ask oshomole how he got money tto build a hospittal for his child abroad.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by wakeupafricanyo: 1:53am On Apr 09, 2018
IT DANKWAMBO TIME
Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by lagdmark(m): 2:30am On Apr 09, 2018
Osho, ugly man with ugly brain..
Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by 2016v2017: 3:05am On Apr 09, 2018
Paperwhite:
“I think my only complaint is that the Federal Government should be more ruthless because there are lot of people who should be in court who are not there."

An APC government that have legalized corruption Oshiomole will then be the first person to receive this punishment.It's only in Nigeria that corrupt fellas can shamelessly point accusing fingers.
Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by 2016v2017: 3:05am On Apr 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:
A certified treasury looted giving advise on how to handle looters . God is indeed a patient God
Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by caprini1: 5:49am On Apr 09, 2018
Temple1288:

Forget about the one percent they did. It's not a privilege to give people who call you a leader good life, it's a right!
IBB built third mainland bridge, and cancelled a fair election, killed Dele Giwa and brought about the real life corruption. Abacha stocked money in a room. Obj sold every refinery and almost everything in Nigeria and didn't even look towards developing Ogun State in Nigeria, Jonathan acting like a saint enriched himself and his friends. Peter Obi opened a Mall in Abj, Ph with State funds, tho he left the State mall in shambles.
I agree with u concernin Buhari because he's a full time thief as well.

All of them are responsible for the sufferings in there in Nigeria. Don't praise the one side and leave the rest. They are all rogues. All of them deserve one kind of death *DEATH BY DROWNING*
You right bro.....but my point about the present regime is similar to a shop owner who closed down his business ,because his sales girl stole 5k ,while the business is worth 20m.
Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by computergenius(m): 6:28am On Apr 09, 2018
What is it with Nigeria and financial fraud? Every day looting, looting and more looting. Is Nigeria the only country that has politicans? Anybody that supports looters is an enemy of Nigeria. The government should make a law that looters and their accomplices and supprters should die by hanging or firing squad. Anybody irrespective of tribe that steals public fund should be hanged or shot like a common criminal. Period. This will reduce the rate of looting and those shameless people who openly and shamelessly support looting will be forced to stop.
Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by sunsewa16: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
look at this poor labour leader turn wealthyman after becoming a state governor, I don't know what this useless APC takes us to be,maybe they think our brain has been used to fry akara,abeg make we ask oloshimole how im take arrive.
Re: What Buhari Should Do To Treasury Looters - Oshiomole by Okeji(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
osazsky:
u are a fool sir,am from Edo state and we know all his atrocities mumu,come to Benin and c for urself, u think cos u have access to interment u know more than us who are indigene now u tell us d evidence that does names on d looted list actually stole money hypocrite
I don't argue with an improvised kid like u. Is this how u address pple u know nothing abt in ur neighbourhood bastard? Pls stay off my mention if u av nothing positive to say or else.......irresponsible human being

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar / Tunde Bakare: State Of Nigeria Does Not Reflect The Buhari I Knew / Buhari’s Speech At The Swearing-In Of Kayode Ariwoola As Acting CJN (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.