Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

The Buhari Challenge:1k Airtime Up For Grabs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Buhari Challenge:1k Airtime Up For Grabs (518 Views)

Buhari Challenge Thread On Twitter / Buhari Challenge All Presidential Aspirants To A Live Debate / Reno Omokri Accepts Pres Buhari’s Challenge : Proves He Is A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Buhari Challenge:1k Airtime Up For Grabs by vedaxcool(m): 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
4. So I have a challenge: Do you know any projects, abandoned by previous administrations but now completed by the Buhari administration? Share a picture of the project and the location. First verifiable 20 projects shared get 1k Recharge Card. #TheBuhariChallenge

lalasticala mynd44 front-page

Re: The Buhari Challenge:1k Airtime Up For Grabs by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Buhari certainly is without ideas

We are after the projects initiated by Buhari and completed by Buhari
Not someone else's project

3 Likes

Re: The Buhari Challenge:1k Airtime Up For Grabs by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
My friend, gerrout!
Re: The Buhari Challenge:1k Airtime Up For Grabs by vedaxcool(m): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
Winners already emerging

Re: The Buhari Challenge:1k Airtime Up For Grabs by vedaxcool(m): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
More

Re: The Buhari Challenge:1k Airtime Up For Grabs by iornenge81(m): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
k
Re: The Buhari Challenge:1k Airtime Up For Grabs by Redoil: 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Yes i know
Eko atlantic built by lasag commissiond by gej and re-commissioned by buhari
Rail line built and commissioned by gej and re-commissioned by buhari
Air force drone built and commissioned by gej and re-commissioned by buhari.
Ditto for lagos ibadan expressway
Like 4 buhari
Share 4 gej
Re: The Buhari Challenge:1k Airtime Up For Grabs by xreal: 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
I don't know of any for now.
Re: The Buhari Challenge:1k Airtime Up For Grabs by espn(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
BOkO-HARAM PROJECT(GEJ) which ha now advanced to the FULANIS HERDSMEN PROJECT(GMB)
Re: The Buhari Challenge:1k Airtime Up For Grabs by Minjim: 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
vedaxcool:
4. So I have a challenge: Do you know any projects, abandoned by previous administrations but now completed by the Buhari administration? Share a picture of the project and the location. First verifiable 20 projects shared get 1k Recharge Card. #TheBuhariChallenge

lalasticala mynd44 front-page

what sort of belligerancy is this !?

I should rummage the cyber space for 20 abandoned/completed projects for a paltry 1k?!
Thats belittling.
How much will i spend on data?

Put ur money where ur mouth is and make it 10k then I'll know you're talking- Rooshit!

So you want Buhari to use (for argument sake, lets us say 3) years to to complete projects that took Gej ( for the same argument sake) 6 years to 'initiate' and abandon?!

Is that ur Maths-magic?
Re: The Buhari Challenge:1k Airtime Up For Grabs by SalamRushdie: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
If only they knew that as military president in the 80s Buhari didn't initiate or complete a single project they won't waste their time doing any challenge
Re: The Buhari Challenge:1k Airtime Up For Grabs by ivandragon: 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
op obviously doesn't know the difference between abandoned projects, stalled projects & ongoing projects.

op, an abandoned project is one which has been deserted & left. it has not witnessed ANY activity for an appreciable length of time & there are no further developments slated for them in the nearest future. this is often associated with white elephant projects & projects designed to embezzle funds. e.g, the monorail in Rivers, various housing projects across Nigeria...

stalled projects are the ones which work has stopped due to reasons such as insecurity, legal issues, inadequate funding, poor planning, poor initial execution of plans, change of government/policy etc. some stalled projects over time, can transmute to abandoned projects.

the major difference between stalled & abandoned projects is that most abandoned projects turn out not to be feasible in the long run & as such, there is no desire to continue such projects, stalled projects on the other hand are viable projects which, once the barriers stalling them can be cleared, work/operations will resume almost immediately.

ongoing projects are projects which span a period of time & while work on them might slow down, they never really stop & regardless of which government comes in, the work continues. this is especially common with road projects.

so op, which category of projects is being referred to?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Vote For Buhari Please / Snatching Of Mace: Omo-agege Committed Treason – Senate / Buhari"s Lazy Youth remark: Making Sense Out Of Nonesense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.