Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Buhari"s Lazy Youth remark: Making Sense Out Of Nonesense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari"s Lazy Youth remark: Making Sense Out Of Nonesense (522 Views)

Buhari @ 76: Igbo Group Drums Support For Buhari`s Re-election- Pictures / 2019: Ministers, Nnamani, Kalu Launch Buhari’s S/west Campaign Office / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari"s Lazy Youth remark: Making Sense Out Of Nonesense by godliman: 6:40am On Apr 23, 2018
When the president made an unpresidential declaration that nigerian youths are for the most part uneducated and lazy, it was met with an uproar. I am never buhari's fan and will never be. I know he has that tendency to always say bad things about nigeria whenever he goes out. He once called some nigerians in diaspora criminals, he also toured many countries telling them how corrupt we are and how being the only saint he has come to change things. The nonesense in his recent loose canon utterance is not the veracity of it but the motive and the audience. His motive is questionable because of his antecedents. He looks at nigerians as his conquered subjects or slaves. Remember when he was in hospital and would not address his subjects, and when he did he did it via bbc and in hausa. Ever since he hardly address us and when he is forced to, he has no good words. So in my humble view, he hates us and treats us as his conquered subjects without respects. I remember femi his media man saying nigerians should just accept buhari for who he is after he persistently refused to address nigerians during his illness. If you are looking for an overlord you neednt look far. Not only was his motive questionable, ;but the audience. This presidence who is as quiet as the dead goes out and turns to a parrot. Why not tell us at home what you feel was wrong with us. You scare investor's away and paint us in bad light, these is all nonesense. Well what is the sense in this remark that nigerian youths are lazy and for the most part uneducated. I tell you just look at the just concluded bbn and you will get the answer. I still put that blame at the president's door step. If he wants to curtail our laziness let him provide a way out. Nigerian youths are not really lazy but idle. The devil finds mischieve for idle hands. What has become of Npower 2017. Why did they whittle down YOUWIN ? BBN is the Devil"s alternative for idle minds. That show steals from the lazy to reward another lazy. Buhari is failing in all ramifications, one will think any responsible government will figure out directly or indirectly how to ban that "idiot show" but he left it and went abroad grumbling about youths being lazy as if he is not the CIC. BBN should kick the bucket and lets have more intellectual competition like LNG prize for science and literature which extends our intellectual boundaries. May God forgive that woman- buhari's social media assistant for the nonesense she vomited over the complain about BBN. We dont know if she has trully trained her own children well.
Re: Buhari"s Lazy Youth remark: Making Sense Out Of Nonesense by seedgreen(m): 7:26am On Apr 23, 2018
Senseless post of the week.
Re: Buhari"s Lazy Youth remark: Making Sense Out Of Nonesense by godliman: 8:31am On Apr 23, 2018
seedgreen:
Senseless post of the week.
Maybe to you I still thank you notwithstanding

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priests & Worshipers In Benue / A Poem Against The Killings In Nigeria / Why Is It That President Trump Didn't Discuss Or Address The Issues Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.