Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (56692 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Drizzinator: 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
decatalyst:
Wake me when he fights and kill a demonic lion, please

�����

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by kevoh(m): 12:01am On Apr 09, 2018
doubleZ88:
some people take things for granted esp when it comes to spiritual things as crucial as this.

the spiritual manifests in d physical, dats wat u guys don't understand.
You Christians keep regurgitating this nonsense. If we ask you to demonstrate now with concrete empirical evidence of that statement, language go change! I already asked one asuutrike Christian on Nairaland to do so and he came with poor and lame excuses, here is it below maybe you can help me understand, since you said we guys don't understand:

kevoh:

1. Explain what is spiritual
2. Explain what is evil forces
3.. Explain what is physical

The first two questions are for us to have an idea of what you are saying and not just repeating words Christians like repeating with zero meaning.
4. Explain how as I am typing these questions or the cup of tea I took this morning has already manifested in the so called spiritual realm.
5. Finally, give with concrete empirical evidence how you came to conclude that spiritual controls physical.

I hope you understand what concrete empirical evidence is, if not please do not waste my time with word salads and beating around the subject!

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Stallione(m): 12:18am On Apr 09, 2018
grin ;DLalasticala,come oo,chief olododoo detected here!!! grin
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by mamawin(f): 12:31am On Apr 09, 2018
HeWrites:
Animal Curelty!

Modified

I remember wen a sis of mine (now married though) do something like this shii

A bird mistakenly entered our sitting room at midnight from the kitchen (there is an open space for daylight to penetrate in)

She used a stick to hit the bird; destroying lot of things just to kill the bird shouting IT WAS SENT!!!

I was like Are you mad, you get sense so?

She eventually killed the bird though but lots of things were destroyed.

I don't know why she do takes things too SPIRITUAL there are many other things she has done (even if the things is as a result of mistake made and can be corrected, she will start CURSING saying there are people (spiritual) behind it.

I Don't Like her till Date
It baffles me how some people think. there's an MFM guy I work with, the moment he hears somebody dies, he's like ' haaa they've killed him/her' and I'll be like 'who?'. I bet he's been told nobody dies naturally. so pathetic. Everybody is an enemy to such people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by biomedics(m): 12:38am On Apr 09, 2018
Such a beautiful cat � � �

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by COOL10(m): 1:17am On Apr 09, 2018
FishLegs:
Christianityangry

RELIGION. There's a difference
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by COOL10(m): 1:21am On Apr 09, 2018
Baroba:
Hungry looking clown, Illiteracy is a disease.. tufiakwa!!
. My dear even the educated ones aren't left out
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Pascals09(m): 1:25am On Apr 09, 2018
BuhariNaWah:
Amaleze the cat.

Indomie children will never understand. grin
Things fall Apart
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 09, 2018
COOL10:

RELIGION. There's a difference
lol
Ok bruh

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by FabioPeter: 3:41am On Apr 09, 2018
Poor cat killed by a poor man. Ignorance and poverty are relatives.

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 09, 2018
opyzy:
Religion is one of the reasons why we are so backward in this country smh

That's a BIG lie.
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Haddock(m): 5:11am On Apr 09, 2018
Afritop:
undecided Look at him and and see his tie. Which enemy has time for this one.

He even brought the cat's carcass to church!
Since seeing is believing, the faith of others would have been "reinforced" as they await their own victory from God of chosen over cats.

3 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Haddock(m): 5:41am On Apr 09, 2018
HardMirror:
another psycho. What a shame

Don't mind him jare! He that doesn't take things for granted why can't he change into an angelic dog to fight demonic cats.

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Haddock(m): 6:00am On Apr 09, 2018
doubleZ88:
some people take things for granted esp when it comes to spiritual things as crucial as this.

the spiritual manifests in d physical, dats wat u guys don't understand.

Yes, some people will continue to take things for granted until "people who don't take things for granted" start manifesting their own spiritual in the physical by changing into angelic dogs to fight demonic cats!

If that is not possible, then it is also not possible for a witch to transform into a cat or a bird! Otherwise it means the powers witches possess is greater than that possessed by "people who don't take things for granted"!

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 09, 2018
Lemme not say what's on my mind.
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 09, 2018
BuhariNaWah:
Amaleze the cat.

Indomie children will never understand. grin

I'm an indomie generation, but I know enough to tell you that you spelt it wrongly.. Even Achebe will be rolling in his grave.
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by eyinjuege: 6:49am On Apr 09, 2018
kevoh:

You Christians keep regurgitating this nonsense. If we ask you to demonstrate now with concrete empirical evidence of that statement, language go change! I already asked one asuutrike Christian on Nairaland to do so and he came with poor and lame excuses, here is it below maybe you can help me understand, since you said we guys don't understand:

Its not only Christians who believe in the spiritual world. Almost every religion believes in it. Even a lot of non religious folks believe in ghosts, spirits, possession, reincarnation and the paranormal. Halloween and it's equivalent is celebrated in a lot of non western and western cultures.
There are many sentiments attached to a lot of animals, cats especially . Some believe they- cats shield a home from evil spirits, some believe they can be possessed by evil spirits, while others just see cats as beautiful creatures.
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 6:51am On Apr 09, 2018
Sheuns:
For your mind you don fight cat.
shocked
Please try fighting a bigger cat like a cheetah or Lion. Olobe
You want him to die.n besides you don't want him to have a grave after death
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by fredoooooo: 6:54am On Apr 09, 2018
chic2pimp:

Hahahahahaha see as I spit Supermalt comot my mouth grin grin grin grin

Tuale o , my pastor !!!! grin
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by OyinO: 7:33am On Apr 09, 2018
Christianity is a glorified junk of big joke.

2 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by addikt(m): 7:52am On Apr 09, 2018
Emvico34:

that dinning table is old enough abeg. Make una dash somebody na. 18 years too much. Am sure u guys are using stone to support it so that it will not fall

Lol, it got burnt with our house sometimes ago ...it's long gone

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by horia: 7:58am On Apr 09, 2018
Akshow:
Omg religion has really undone us. When will these fools realise human beings cant turn cat? Iys practically impossible. What kind of backward people are these. Chai
spiritual things happen and we don't understand how they happen. But when a person takes every little thing more than it's to be taken it becomes foolishness. If I say all cats are demonic then, I could also say using albinos as sacrifices to gods is right, or Mary slessor should not have stopped the killing of twins.
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
The Roman Colosseum was built almost 2,000 years ago. Meanwhile 2000 years later in the armpits of Africa (where Nigeria is located - check your map), a bunch of savage, deranged fuckktards see demons and witches and dark powers everywhere they look. I weep for this continent. Better believe it when they say sub-saharan Africans have the lowest IQ on the planet. It hurts to hear it, but every empirical measure reveals it to be true. grin
grin
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by petenweke: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2018
Bros I understand your situation. You said it's a new house abi? Even in currently occupied houses all over Nigeria the roofs belongs to Cats and Rats. And it's obvious the roof ceiling is broken or there is non at all for cat to fall from roof.
The cat probably lived in the house (roof) long before you moved in.
Even as I type this message in my house I am living for the past 3 years I can hear sounds in my roof from my fellow rats or cats tenants.
You just killed the poor cat for nothing.
Sad.
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2018
AreaFada2:
Poor cat.

We Africans are just getting more and more ridiculous daily. shocked shocked

Africans are naturally pagan. We are just transferring it into modern religions.

At least in traditional religion, both the evil & good potentials of the devil are known. So practicing pagans can choose how to navigate. After all the devil was once an angel.

But now pastors, alfas and all just muddle up everything. Obfuscating people further.

wtf is a modern religion?
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Agbotikuyor007(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2018
Ndi Yoruba!
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by habayinc(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2018
Till pple starts to emancipate themselves from mental slavery

2 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by drtegus88: 3:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Shut up!!!

Aaronsrod:
All animals and insects are demons sent by satans and witch. We kill this things.

All African traditions and ways we also kill.

Africans are satan people.

Kill Africa for Jesus.
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Aaronsrod: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
drtegus88:
Shut up!!!

His Mark is upon you.

Beware!
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Coolguymetro: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2018
Poor cat.

1 Like

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by MrBingo: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2018
Ellabae:
Bros u pass demonic cat, in fact u re a demon.

But wot as u wearing thong got to do with demon? Do u have English gramar issue? U talk like a illeterate. Can we please discuss sexxxxx instead of cat..gademmit? undecided
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by MrBingo: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2018
mamawin:
It baffles me how some people think. there's an MFM guy I work with, the moment he hears somebody dies, he's like ' haaa they've killed him/her' and I'll be like 'who?'. I bet he's been told nobody dies naturally. so pathetic. Everybody is an enemy to such people.

Darling placing we forget this boring topic and talk about sexxx. ..Ellabae is child dish..anyways do u wear mini sket? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.