Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option (1398 Views)

Ladies Which Will You Choose From The Two / MEN!! This Is Exactly How GIRLFRIENDS Destroy You In The Race Of Life!! (Photo) / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by daewoorazer(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
If you have a lifeline to choose a race to have your wife from, which would that be?

Lemme help a little

Spaniards
Americans
Asians
Dominicans
Poles
Africans
Arabs
et al

As for me, I’d choose a Dominican even in my next life!
Their beauty is beyond here!
Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by swiz123(m): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mexicans
Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by UDUJ(m): 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
daewoorazer:
If you have a lifeline to choose a race to have your wife from, which would that be?

Lemme help a little

Spaniards
Americans
Asians
Dominicans
Poles
Africans
Arabs
et al

Latinas men. Those ladies are the bomb, nice looking skin and freaks in the bedroom wink

Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by daewoorazer(m): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
UDUJ:

Latinas men. Those ladies are the bomb, nice looking skin and freaks in the bedroom wink

Easy man! grin

Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by IdeyFindWife: 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
If not Nigerian o,
Then Latino (Brazilian carnival queen type)
S. African (black of course with the bigBack)
Eritrean (easy on the eyes)

In that order; and why should one be the limit cool grin?!
Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Dominican and Africancheesy plus cubans. All are endowed on the backcheesy.

1 Like

Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Omo you should lock this topic oh, make foreigners and nara land girls no vex
Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by Darkseid(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
I love me some Asian women. No overloaded boobs and nyash, No apku belle, They stay young forever.

3 Likes

Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by CAPSLOCKED: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
NOTHING BEATS MY NIGERIAN PRINCESS. SHE'S TOP CHOICE. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by daannyy(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Latino ladies are awesome
Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by sekundosekundo: 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:

1 Like

Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by ipobarecriminals: 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
cool !Afrika is my fada's land, Nigeria is my kontri home.........Afrika my Afrika jare.
Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by daewoorazer(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NOTHING BEATS MY NIGERIAN PRINCESS. SHE'S TOP CHOICE. smiley

Myself and you know bro....right?

2 Likes

Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by daewoorazer(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Darkseid:
I love me some Asian women.
No overloaded boobs and nyash,
No apku belle,
They stay young forever.

I meet a number of them on daily basis, their sweat reek of garlic...u can imagine what the fountain below reeks of......

Exception: the foreign grown amongst them
Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by Martin0(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:

oh you like them, I got them as friends ooo, am trying to bring my few international friends here for una to mingle with oogringrin

soon my Botswana friend will joingrin
Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by khiaa(f): 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
daewoorazer:

Lemme help a little

Spaniards
Americans
Asians
Dominicans
Poles
Africans
Arabs
et al

Dominicans are black, so what is the difference from Africans, Caribbeans, black Americans Puerto Ricans, Brazilians?

1 Like

Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by daewoorazer(m): 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2018

I’d rather say they are colored....shade of brown....

U know the color of a hybrid (black vs white)
That resulting complexion is mofo hawt grin

The reason I’d prefer them over black Americans is coz the latter are pampered, rude, lazy and talkative...marry one and marry disease + piercings + weed

Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by Premiumwriter: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
All of una wey dey Latinas, Asians, this and that. Una GF nor dey NL baa?

Me na Nigerian o.
Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

oh you like them, I got them as friends ooo, am trying to bring my few international friends here for una to mingle with oogringrin

soon my Botswana friend will joingrin
cool grin grin
Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Black is beautiful. My choice in the next world will still be Nigerian.
Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by Martin0(m): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:

cool grin grin

baddest ukwu guy, I got one Trinidad and Tobago girl too, but she smokes alot sha, divorced sha, she's more like a hoochie sha, will like them to join Nairaland but with what they hear about Nigerians, they are scared coz they are too emotional and trust Nigerians with their sweet mouthgrin
Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by Martin0(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
khiaa:

Dominicans are black, so what is the difference from Africans, Caribbeans, black Americans Puerto Ricans, Brazilians?

no difference, including Trinidad and Tobago too
Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

baddest ukwu guy, I got one Trinidad and Tobago girl too, but she smokes alot sha, divorced sha, she's more like a hoochie sha, will like them to join Nairaland but with what they hear about Nigerians, they are scared coz they are too emotional and trust Nigerians with their sweet mouthgrin
haha make sense but i no too like babes wey dey puff ciga sha cheesy
Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by Martin0(m): 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
haha make sense but i no too like babes wey dey puff ciga sha cheesy

hahahahaha OK oo well some men don't like it sha, so am not surprised u don't!

1 Like

Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by Beosten(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Chinese or French
Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by tunezvic(m): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
By continent
African
By country :Nigeria
Ethnicity :hausa (educated one though)
I just love the beautiful light skinned ones..
Note

I'm yoruba
Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahaha OK oo well some men don't like it sha, so am not surprised u don't!
well i dont smoke so u had understand cheesy
Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by Martin0(m): 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
well i dont smoke so u had understand cheesy
yeahgrin

1 Like

Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by MissRaine69(f): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
daewoorazer:

Lemme help a little

Spaniards
Americans
Asians
Dominicans
Poles
Africans
Arabs
et al

I don’t know what’s worse the fact that you can’t tell the difference between race, ethnicity &
nationality or this actual post!

Americans
Poles
Spaniards fall into the category of nationality same with Dominicans not race

Asian , Africans and Arabs refers to ethnicities

Race is the following

Caucasoid
~ Mongoloid
~ Negroid
~ Australoid
Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by Martin0(m): 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

I don’t know what’s worse the fact that you can’t tell the difference between race, ethnicity &
nationality or this actual post!

Americans
Poles
Spaniards fall into the category of nationality same with Dominicans not race

Asian , Africans and Arabs refers to ethnicities

Race is the following

Caucasoid
~ Mongoloid
~ Negroid
~ Australoid

good girl, tomorrow u will drink Hennessy
Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by Burgerlomo: 11:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
I dey come make I consult the modern oracle Google first before I choose my choice cool
Re: What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option by daewoorazer(m): 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
Don’t know which one is worse

The sad truth that you are a quack medical native doctor

oR.

The inferiority complex developed waking up to the fact that majority of guys here would rather go foreign than choose a Nigerian female grin grin

Did u Fück ur way thru d med school? Shame on you!

Did u fûck your way thru d med schl? Shame on you Misraineoid

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm in pains! / I Dont Know Why Ladies Find It Hard To Believe Me / Menes That Depict A Nigerian Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.