Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him (2945 Views)

Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him by CastedAyo: 5:02am On Apr 09, 2018
Last week, we reported the story of a woman, Shelby Johnson , 23, whose body-shaming boyfriend confronted her for having a beer belly.

The young lady shared screenshots from the conversation where her boyfriend complained that she was "definitely getting a beer gut" and that "if it keeps going," he may not find her as attractive. Read previous post.

Well, after his comments went viral, Shelby made a swift decision and broke up with her body-shaming boyfriend.

Taking to her Twitter TL, she tweets;
"I want to update you guys that we are broken up. He was really unhappy and felt like shit, especially after knowing my tweet went viral. He has told me he’ll use this as a learning experience to be a better person. And here I am, single and free,"

Speaking about the situation in an interview with Elite Daily, Shelby who explained in a tweet that she recently came to a healthy weight after years of struggling with being underweight, said;
"I was once 80 pounds, in the hospital having tons of tests run. Now I'm 120 pounds and immensely healthy. Whether you're super skinny or overweight, your feelings about yourself are valid. Listen to your gut and don't ever let someone tell you how you should or shouldn't look."

"I'm just really happy I can use my story to turn this into something positive and open the conversation of body positivity. So many women struggle with their weight and not feeling like they are enough. For me, this isn't even about my ex anymore. It's about how reaching your goals is possible," she added.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/lady-whose-boyfriend-confronted-her-over-her-beer-belly-dumps-him.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him by eezeribe(m): 5:10am On Apr 09, 2018
A typical woman for you...they hate hearing the truth.
They always want a man "who would love them for who they are" but are never ready to improve upon themselves.
They always set standards and desire qualities in a man which they themselves cannot posses even in two lifetimes.
Men should please keep their egos aside and stop condescending when choosing a female partner.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him by donstan18: 5:18am On Apr 09, 2018
CastedAyo:

"I'm just really happy I can use my story to turn this into something positive and open the conversation of body positive. So many women struggle with their weight and not feeling like they are enough. For me, this isn't even about my ex anymore. It's about how reaching your goals is possible," she added.

All I see is a pained lady.

Once ladies hear the bitter truth, they'll start feeling insecure and automatically remember to turn the truth into something positive and to set their goals, like say na their boyfriend dey defend all the goals wey they for score cheesy they love lies, that's why they are always played .....The boyfriend must be happy right now. cheesy

Please, kindly take this folded and rumpled belly out of here make we see road.
cheesy

You should be happy your ex-boyfriend opened up to you than cheating and deceiving you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him by Ever8054: 5:32am On Apr 09, 2018
don't know what to say....
Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him by Cutehector(m): 5:32am On Apr 09, 2018
Like seriously women with a pot belly aren't attractive...

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him by bjayx: 5:35am On Apr 09, 2018
Apart from being attractive to Ur man, don't U wanna be fit n healthy Think again or keep getting dumped n making excuse for Ur goals.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:37am On Apr 09, 2018
so the trash took itself out... niice

2 Likes

Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him by jericco1(m): 6:17am On Apr 09, 2018
you're not looking fit abeg. if I were he, I'd be glad.

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him by Samusu(m): 6:25am On Apr 09, 2018
Ode
Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him by yanabasee(m): 6:33am On Apr 09, 2018
That guy must have been an alien to potty bellies.....

Our naija girls have got bigger bellies than Shelby and still be claiming slayQueens on snaps and Grams!!!

Its a pity that guy won't be able to settle with a Nigerian girl...!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 09, 2018
eeya sorry .......... single and free
Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him by CAPSLOCKED: 6:43am On Apr 09, 2018
yanabasee:
That guy must have been an alien to potty bellies.....

Our naija girls have got bigger bellies than Shelby and still be claiming slayQueens on snaps and Grams!!!

Its a pity that guy won't be able to settle with a Nigerian girl...!!!

SHE DUMPED HIM BECAUSE SHE NEEDED A REASON TO, NOT BECAUSE OF HIS STATEMENT.

SEE THE PART SHE MENTIONED "SINGLE AND FREE"...
BABE ALREADY HAD PLANS.

BUT HER BELLY IS LIKE "SIZE 2" COMPARED TO SOME OF OUR OWN HERE WITH SIZE 10+ grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him by highpriestess: 6:49am On Apr 09, 2018
thank God you are happy,be with someone who appreciates who you are.
but then,you need to work on yourself.
Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him by Suffernomore: 6:51am On Apr 09, 2018
Single and Free? undecided
Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him by Suffernomore: 6:52am On Apr 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

BABE ALREADY HAD PLANS.

BUT HER BELLY IS LIKE "SIZE 2" COMPARED TO SOME OF OUR OWN HERE WITH SIZE 10+ grin

Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him by UDUJ(m): 7:17am On Apr 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

BABE ALREADY HAD PLANS.

Morning bro. Men some of our girls just carrying permanent pregnancies (pot belly) for years and they see no reason to reduce it cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 09, 2018
undecided

if i was your boyfriend, i would hv broke up with you even before you break up with me. Good riddance to bad rubbish grin

Lets see who will date you next.
Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him by wingmanII: 9:27am On Apr 09, 2018
But the girl in the picture has no beer gut. If you want to see girls with big tummy come to Nigeria.
Re: Lady Whose Boyfriend Confronted Her Over Her Beer Belly Dumps Him by Ay04z(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
Wat abt men with pot bellies ... Time for women to start dumping too here in 9ja

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO : Two Nigerian Little Kids Spotted Making Out, Man Raises Alarm / 2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] / Need An Answer To This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.