Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Say No To Tribalism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To Tribalism (704 Views)

Seun: Solution To Tribalism, Trolling, Etc With No Loss In Traffic / Grow Some Cojones, And Say "NO" To Tribalism. / I Hope Moderators Will Stop Moving Secession Threads To Tribalism Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Tribalism by evil666(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2010
I still don’t understand why at this age we are still very tribalistic
We preach against tribalism in our school and churches but it seems to be the main thing controlling us.
I have browsed almost all Nigerian newspapers today and all I see is the VP WAR
The northern govs holding meeting and everybody talking of this northern VP of a thing.
Are we all not supposed to be one Nigeria irrespective of tribe?
Does our constitution says that the P most be from a regions (as it is it now, south) while the VP must be from the north?
Can’t the P and VP be from same region and still move the country forward?
We the elite that are educated seems so keep quite and we allow the archaic, foolish, selfish, wicked, unrepented, old and devilish self-imposed so-called leaders to decide our destinies.
Everyday this thing happens in political appointment and it’s the reason Nigeria has remained stagnant.
When are we going to be wise and use the best and most qualified candidate irrespective of tribe or region since we are all Nigerians?

PLEASE LETS SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians Not Footballers Must Be Suspended Forever / I Hate This Country / The Kidnapped Journalists Had Huge Sums Of Money On Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.