Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? (9273 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / Dailymail Quotes Nairaland In An Article / Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by timpaker(m): 9:21am On May 13, 2010
Nairaland, the unknown antidote of the people!!!
True or false?
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by nnemak(m): 9:26am On May 13, 2010
yomola:

I still suspect the zain [size=28pt]FRAUDULENT[/size]promo thing had something to do with the crash, I can't prove it though, grin
where is that thread, i reall need it up!!
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by COOLDK(m): 9:30am On May 13, 2010
Hun hun,
Won fe gbarawo nairaland lowo Seun! E fisi le.
10q God we r gud 2 go again.
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by 1stknight(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2010
Shey nairaland don burn ni? grin
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by masido(f): 9:53am On May 13, 2010
Ope o, Nairaland is back!
At first, i thought something was wrong with my system.
I was so bored yesterday.
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Nobody: 10:01am On May 13, 2010
this is a hot mess! y'all really need to do something with yourselves. hahaha
i can't believe it. 20 hours without NL (not even a day sef) and some people were losing their minds.
na wa!

didn't even know the site crashed sef, been gone longer.

You didnt notice the site was down? Good for you, you have a life, we don't! Why don't you go live it and let us continue with our addiction here? you agree? kwel!  cheesy

damn hypocrites!
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 13, 2010
spikedcylinder:

You're funny, you hypocrites.
The fact that you need to announce that you didn't even notice NL was off on this thread speaks for itself. The fact that you think you have a life and try to assume others don't because they missed NL, also, speaks for itself.
I've been here 5 years, I come and go. It'll be silly of me to discard the fact that this place is addictive.
Keep kidding yourself, mmmmk darling? wink

Ouch! cool
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Pennywise(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2010
When I couldnt gain access I felt seun was at it gain. Banning me was not enough for my comments. He had to make sure I was blind to his website. In a way I was thankful for helping me kick a very bad habit. Unfortunately now NL is back.

At the very least 1 feuding former NL couple will be happier than most that almost 30 pages of raw grime on them has been consigned to the dust bin. (I hope none of them had sth to do with this)
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by tolu001: 10:20am On May 13, 2010
e be like say nairaland was hacked, the mods done offend some ppl though.
So watcha back, lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by dre101(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2010
Its good to have nairaland back online, Seun and his crew must have done a good job to put it up in a day. Hardware crash isn't easy, My suggestion is to implement a least a five hour interval regular back up system.
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by eyoniggar(m): 11:16am On May 13, 2010
tolu001:

e be like say nairaland was hacked, the mods done offend some ppl though.
So watcha back, lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wouldnt doubt that though.

@spikey, do you have to be harsh on Amaka like that?

Even if she had pretended saying that ish dnt mean u
shud bash out on her like that.

You are matured and she's young, so i fink there's
a  way you can better put up those statements.
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Dotman01(m): 11:36am On May 13, 2010
Thank God nl is back
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by hob(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2010
I was scared shitlez yesterday, lyke wetin happen 2 NL, i was so worried, thks heavens its back, @seun u got 2 strengthen dt ur firewall,
HACKERS are BITCHES wanting 2 f**k e'tin,
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by spikedcylinder: 11:43am On May 13, 2010
Ujujoan:

Ouch!  cool

Hey you. wink

eyoniggar:

@spikey, do you have to be harsh on Amaka like that?

Even if she had pretended saying that ish dnt mean u
shud bash out on her like that.

You are matured and she's young, so i fink there's
a  way you can better put up those statements.

You put your statements the way you like, I put mine the way I like.
As long as we have that basic understanding, we should be good. smiley
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 13, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Hey you. wink

You put your statements the way you like, I put mine the way I like.
As long as we have that basic understanding, we should be good. smiley

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by richjohn1(m): 1:53pm On May 13, 2010
I really need the Zain promo thread back. Thats the reason for this mess I strongly believe if not where is the thread, atleast 3 of us yorke, nne_mak and myself grin has taken this observation.
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by chinesedoll(f): 2:01pm On May 13, 2010
Hehehehehhehe see all these Nairaland graduates
LMAO

Thank God I did not format my laptop oooo,

Thank God I did not call IPNX I was thinking it was their service restricting me from opening NL(even though i already changed my RJ Connector thinking that it had something to do with it), though I knew it wasn't the connector cos other sites were opening but I just had to try all options.

Thank God I did not send seun a query thinking he banned my ip.

Thank God we are back again, so let the bashings continue

I need to go to rehab for NL addiction
LMAO, tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by MissyB1(m): 2:08pm On May 13, 2010
Lol!! Your case serious, I swear.

After I replied Your comment on Facebook, I wanted to ask You if You could access NL.
I tried more than 10 times, For where?!
I got to Uni and decided to try from there, same problem. Omo, NL don kill me. grin grin
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 13, 2010
this is a hot mess! y'all really need to do something with yourselves. hahaha
i can't believe it. 20 hours without NL (not even a day sef) and some people were losing their minds.
na wa!

didn't even know the site crashed sef, been gone longer.

this coming from someone with 7577 posts on one nl id in less than a year

if we tallied her total posts

at least other nl addicts have taken the first step - keep living in denial -
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by busybody20: 2:29pm On May 13, 2010
Even me way don dey NL for 3 years na struggle I take get 937 posts. i no be addict   grin

Oyb,

Abeg Free The Amaka.
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by chinesedoll(f): 3:37pm On May 13, 2010
oyb:

this coming from someone with 7577 posts on one nl id in less than a year

if we tallied her total posts

at least other nl addicts have taken the first step - keep living in denial -

LMAO
Everybody go just know say you be accountant grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Missy B:

Lol!! Your case serious, I swear.

After I replied Your comment on Facebook, I wanted to ask You if You could access NL.
I tried more than 10 times, For where?!
I got to Uni and decided to try from there, same problem. Omo, NL don kill me. grin grin

My darlin I also wanted to ask u too!!!
How u dey?
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Akosbaba(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2010
I also think that ficticious zain promo had something to do with this
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by tosinaded(m): 6:31pm On May 13, 2010
sum1 please fill me in on the zain promo thing
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 6:38pm On May 13, 2010
aa thank God nairaland is back.i thought i av been ban.i dont know why i av fallen in love with nairaland so much.i really miss nairaland.
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by obinna5000(m): 7:47pm On May 13, 2010
I noticed that the Zain promo post has disappeared as well. Strange. undecided

I hope this crash does not happen again sha.
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by chelseabmw(m): 10:31pm On May 13, 2010
i tire oooo,
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:12am On May 14, 2010
@spiked and the other loud mouth
no one was saying "i have a life and you don't"
i mean get help as in psychological help with their addiction to NL, and it was in a jokingly fashion.
so PLEASE eff off with your "blah blah blah poo"

and its funny how you guys got so defensive. hmmmm i wonder why?
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by richjohn1(m): 7:29am On May 14, 2010
Once the Zain thread is not found I suspect foul play! grin
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by spikedcylinder: 9:02am On May 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

i mean get help as in psychological help with their addiction to NL, and it was in a jokingly fashion.

The problem is, you are in dire need of psychological help yourself. Unfortunately, you are oblivious to the fact.
You don't send NL yet you have been here at least twice in the last 24hrs.
Maybe you need to get a life outside telling others what to do in their free time, don't you think? undecided
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Nobody: 11:22am On May 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

No she did not just call me a loud mouth angry angry angry angry

Why dont you take a hike huh . . . cool
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:31pm On May 14, 2010
spikedcylinder:

The problem is, you are in dire need of psychological help yourself. Unfortunately, you are oblivious to the fact.
You don't send NL yet you have been here at least twice in the last 24hrs.
Maybe you need to get a life outside telling others what to do in their free time, don't you think? undecided

like i said, it was in a jokingly fashion, if you can't get that, then too bad.
up in here telling your story as if anybody asked. . . like wtf?
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by eyoniggar(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2010
AmaKa its aight. Free um!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can You Use Selfie Stick With Samsung Note3 / Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! / How To Use MTN Pulse Points To Purchase Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.