Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? (9274 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / Dailymail Quotes Nairaland In An Article / Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by spikedcylinder: 3:10pm On May 14, 2010
THE AMAKA:

like i said, it was in a jokingly fashion, if you can't get that, then too bad.
up in here telling your story as if anybody asked. . . like wtf?

It wasn't my story being told, it was yours. You know, your story of how much of a life you are privileged to have and others don't.
WTF right back at you. wink
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by netotse(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2010
This is a simple case of people saying stuff and not realising that it(the stuff said) could have more than one meaning. . .

@theamaka
if you were joking, you could and should have gone about it a different way.

@ujujoan
u weren't the other loudmouth she was refering to, even though you tried to pour oil on the fire. . .lol

@spikey
she's young, she hasn't got to the stage of experiencing life at several wtf's per second, now that all this is over how about you and i kiss and make-up? kiss
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Kunbee: 10:55pm On May 14, 2010
Stud muffin mi cheesy
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by netotse(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2010
how're you now?. . .anything for the boys?
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by tayoast(m): 11:37pm On May 14, 2010
wats wt u & ds ur jamb Qs?
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by mamagee3(f): 11:38pm On May 14, 2010
spikedcylinder:

The problem is, you are in dire need of psychological help yourself. Unfortunately, you are oblivious to the fact.
You don't send NL yet you have been here at least twice in the last 24hrs.
Maybe you need to get a life outside telling others what to do in their free time, don't you think? undecided

Don't mind the immature 10 year old.

The hypocritical spunk actually is the greatest Nairaland addict since seun created this website yet she keeps calling users NL addicts. grin

Talk about being an obnoxious, Childish raasclat!
grin

spikedcylinder:

It wasn't my story being told, it was yours. You know, your story of how much of a life you are privileged to have and others don't.
WTF right back at you. wink

Dang! cheesy

If that child actually has some respect for elders, she'll just back off and go exchange words with her playmates. grin grin grin

Cause this is worth $1000.00.
grin
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Kunbee: 11:46pm On May 14, 2010
netotse:

how're you now?. . .anything for the boys?
Abi i should be asking you dat
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by tayoast(m): 11:50pm On May 14, 2010
Kunbee:

Abi i should be asking you dat

stop asking 4 'things'
u're a lady, rememba tongue
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by Kunbee: 12:02am On May 15, 2010
Tayo i hear you o
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by tayoast(m): 12:29am On May 15, 2010
Good of u cool
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by eyoniggar(m): 12:48pm On May 15, 2010
mama-gee wetin dey worry u nah?
Na amaka u dey talk to like that?

Bera be careful cheesy angry
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by mamagee3(f): 9:44pm On May 15, 2010
^^Unless what would happen? grin

And have you ever told your immature baby to start posting mature replies for once?
undecided
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by eyoniggar(m): 9:50pm On May 15, 2010
^^^^ You don old. Free the smally. Spikey
has already taken over your profession on this issue.
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by sheriffman(m): 10:31pm On May 15, 2010
Thank G for this post I remember like a day or two before the crash guy was talking about playing wit NL and if we were able to stop him ,bla,bla,bla Hardcore also replied that he could't etc but it has happened I guess.Well thank G for d site admin. that they were able to restore and now we can continue to enjoy NL.dat day it was like I wasn't even on d net.
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by shilling(f): 6:26am On May 16, 2010
Finals week . . . didn't even notice NL was gone, haven't been here in a while. Nice to know NL is still up and running though . . . summer break, I'll need NL everyday till August.
Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can You Use Selfie Stick With Samsung Note3 / Hello My Sisters And Brothers Of Nigeria, I'm Finally United With You All! / How To Use MTN Pulse Points To Purchase Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.