Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,288 members, 7,860,674 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" (18521 Views)

P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) / Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding / Peks Ikeji Poses With Topless Lady In US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by NonFarmPayrol: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Maybe in his family

Where their sister feeds all of them

Nonsense talk

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
some lazy ladies that can't pay house rents will start to praise him now.. what a shame

Someone has hacked TheUpsetGirl's account. shocked shocked
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by HomeOfMe(f): 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
williamsjaysblog:
Linda Ikeji’s younger brother, Peks Ikeji is at it again, popularly known for his spontaneous show off, Nigerians have tagged him a looser and Lazy man for building his hope around his sister's wealth as a man, so what? Is Linda your sister? Nigerians sef ehn.

So 3days ago, Peks Ikeji shared a post on his Instagram page, saying "Women are better bread winners than Men", Nigerians didn't let him breath Fresh air from the post when they laced up his comment box with comments capable of instigating suicide, why are Nigerians like this?

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG:
https://joelsblog.com.ng/women-are-better-bread-winners-than-men-true-or-false-peks-ikeji/

See some reactions Below:

I agree 100%
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by talkmymind: 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
embarassedwhat a lazy boy, so you mean you can't provide for your own family too

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
Your sister will also buy your matrimonial bed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by eyinjuege: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
donstan18:
The question

Where and how many women are breadwinners in their family.

Or are they always on social media.

When you take a poll amongst men here, you will be surprised to find out how many will tell you it was their mothers that hustled to ensure they got an education.
Their mothers ensured they didn't starve, despite their fathers being present.
I personally know more younger families where the women earn more than their husbands, and bear the majority of the expenses in the home

10 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
No more. Nigerian women of today are recharge card winners and mugun catchers

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by BadBradley: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Another waste of male head count feeding off his sister. Shameless man.

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by johnnyvid(m): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
both are doing it. men do it the most. Linda ikeji is the one paying up the bills, so no doubt. if you remember very she bought an expensive jeep to her younger sister last month. so it's very clear that Linda ikeji is the one footing the bills in the family.
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Donny2060: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
sometimes I just don't know why some men don't 1st have a second thought of what they want to put out to the public domain b4 letting it to the whole world to hear.
No right thinking man will allow his or her family to go hungry.
so we shud always think b4 we speak out. we are not like most women that let their even unfinished process word out and later try to retrieve it.. knowing fully well that it has gone viral.
I stand with Men and I belive they are responsible one who put their family 1st even b4 their own wellbeing.

3 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Simonorumen: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2018

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by chynie: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
donstan18:
The question

do your stats u will be shocked
80% of families I know have women as their breadwinner

5 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Egein(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Well, his sister Linda is the breadwinner of their entire village.

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
alphacyborg:
but a man will allow it
You know cowards will allow it angry
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by joenor(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
Let's face fact. Women are stronger...

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by eniteden(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
Of course they are, especially this new generation women that know how to use what they have to get what they want. Go check Badoo and so on u go know. shocked grin grin
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by zolacoded(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well I agree and I disagree.

I agree because in Nigeria, a woman with a pvssy has a better propensity to win bread easier than a man. As evident with his sister.
Reuben Abati, Noble Igwe and Japheth Omojuwa are still struggling with their blogs, but LIB rakes in the bucks.

I disagree because a woman breadwinner is a thorn to the flesh of the man who is supposed to be the head of the house.
Naija women can't manage success.

The moment they start earning more than you, you become their houseboy. They'd expect you to greet them, wash their clothes and even change their sanitary pads for them.

That's exactly what Teebillz suffered at the hands of Tiwa.

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by magicminister: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
donstan18:
The question

My mom was the bread winner. raised 4 multimillionaires. Left to my dad, I would never be where I am now.

7 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by EmmyDJourno: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
When an individual has lived in a cocoon for too long he begins to believe that is reality

So he would now be looking for wife like his Sister grin

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
FROM YOUR FAMILY POINT OF VIEW. shocked

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Konye1: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
He is wrong!!! As a man what is your purpose in the family?

Forget about this 21st century Equality Nonsense. The purpose of a man is to guide, protect, provide and guard a home. Being a man is a tough Job!!

Today they tell you Gender Equality main while Men are been abused infact, men are the most abused and Miss treated humans in this country.

Being a woman is so easy.. U get free Jobs, u can spread ur legs and money will enter ur acct.

Go to establishments today and apply for a job as a man, they will give u security guard even with your Bsc and masters but a woman will get General manager.

Linda Ikeja brother i have this to say to you, stop being a fool, Be a man... Be a man!!

5 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by eddyslim(m): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
safarigirl:
just because women do not go about blowing their trumpets like men, does not mean many Nigerian women aren't bread winners

I know of women who provide for their families, but give their husbands all the credit to cover his shame and give him a sense of pride.

There are MANY of them
Well said

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
xynerise:

So men can't?

He just stated his personal view because his sister babysits him

I have seen it happen. numerous times sef.
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
some lazy ladies that can't pay house rents will start to praise him now.. what a shame

For the first time, I wanna give you a hug
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Boss13: 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
I’m ashamed for him. He has lost his masculinity because of the bread he is eating at his sister’s house.

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
alphacyborg:
but a man will allow it

My dear, e dey happen. Take a survey, you'll be shocked off your feet.
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by godwin120alex: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
Crucify him if u like but Peks has just said the obvious truth
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by DonBenny77(m): 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
Yeah he's right because women are natural "gold diggers"I don't mean it as an insult. I mean women get and acquire wealth with ease compared to men. A lady can start hookup runs on instamessage and open a boutique in no time, she can run into one man that can change her life overnight, set up business for her, buy her a car, house, rent etc

They are more consistent with money, you hardly find a pretty Nigerian lady that is broke except the 5% we can call decent.

In our society now even parents respect the child that has money. I know of a family with a 35year old jobless male living in family house with with parents and a younger slayqueen sister of 20yrs with more than a million in her account even owns a saloon. The parents even let her keep late night(sleep out) but rebuke the elder brother if he tries such. Who will be breadwinner in such family?

Besides they said what a man can do they can do better, so let them continue.

Na Linda spoil this one.
When a woman always fends for you
You soon start thinking like one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Boyooosa(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Inexperience is the main problem I think he has.
He is assessing kindness from the perspective of donor not considering priority and circumstance.
If you consider a single lady, your yet to be married sister to be a philanthropist of your family for now, wait till she gets married and start up a family of her own. Wait till she and her husband need to be gulping millions of naira on their children's school fees and other upkeeps, that is when u ll understand that as a man, u need to stand on ur own. Well my advice is that you find something reliable to invest on, with d little u av gotten from ur big sister and divine mummy cos of the aforementioned reasons.
MW, if you see a lady helping her sibs from the purse of her hubby or both, ask her how much does she sincerely love her hubby to extend the same gesture to his own family, if you get a sincere response from her, you ll be able to determine who is more tolerant BTW a man and a woman.

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by alphacyborg(m): 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
You know cowards will allow it angry

Yeah, a coward might allow it am not sure but surely an idiot like you will allow it tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Slapped Again By King Saheed Elegushi / Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University / Turning From Black To White: Lee Thomas' Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.