Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,460 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" (18520 Views)

P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) / Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding / Peks Ikeji Poses With Topless Lady In US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by owbabs: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
The world is moving from building machinery to more of services. This is where more women are coming into the picture.
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by ODVanguard: 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Grupo:

Yes, I agree with you. What you described happens in Yoruba land.
It is rare in my own side of the country. Here, women are rather sending their money to their families because they are not contributing it to grow their immediate family

Lol. What a load of bullshyt. The boy that made the statement is a confam Ibo boy whose entire family depends on his sister for econmic survival. In yorubaland it is common practice for men to set up busnesses for their wives. He was most likely speaking for his fellow igbos since he is one, coz he definitely wasn't speak for me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by CSTR1003: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
ODVanguard:

Lol. What a load of bullshyt. The boy that made the statement is a confam Ibo boy whose entire family depends on his sister for econmic survival. In yorubaland it is common practice for men to set up busnesses for their wives. He was most likely speaking for his fellow igbos since he is one, coz he definitely wasn't speak for me.
So if they actually ask between Yoruba and igbo men, which group of men provides a means of independent livelihood for their wives, you will choose Yoruba men?

You are deluded to stupor. grin

Yoruba men that have spent their entire children school fees on owambe . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by oxygenlove(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
dasparrow:

There are many women out there who are the sole providers of their families. Unfortunately, the misogynist Nigerian society forbids them from letting family, friends and society at large know.

My older sister has been the provider of her family from day one. She is married to one lazy man who had lied to her that he is a business man when in actuality he is a perpetually unemployed maga. They have been married for over a decade and she is still the provider while he sits around with his dick doing nothing all day like most Nigerian men of nowadays.
mechanics,bricklayers,okada riders,factory workers,carpenters,shoe makers,vulganisers,aluminum workers,taxi drivers,,etc, , most of them have wife they cater for and they live hapily,, , , is only doz rich families that do form bout bread winning dx and that,
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by ODVanguard: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
CSTR1003:

So if they actually ask between Yoruba and igbo men, which group of men provides a means of independent livelihood for their wives, you will choose Yoruba men?

You are deluded to stupor. grin

Yoruba men that have spent their entire children school fees on owambe . cheesy

Anumanu, direct your foolish comment at Peks Ikeji your shameless yiebo kinsman who made the statement since he obviously sees nothing wrong with mooching off his sister undecided. I didn't make the statement you fooll, only stated that he wasn't speaking for me.

8 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by CSTR1003: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
ODVanguard:

Anumanu, direct your foolish comment at Peks Ikeji your shameless yiebo kinsman who made the statement since he obviously sees nothing wrong with mooching off his sister undecided. I didn't make the statement you fooll, just stated that he wasn't speaking for me.
You must be suffering from generational affliction.

How does the opinion of a single free loader invalidate the fact that igbo men are numero uno when it comes to establishing their wives independently ?

It is a generally accepted fact. No other group of men compares .

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by ODVanguard: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
CSTR1003:

You must be suffering from generational affliction.

How does the opinion of a single free loader invalidate the fact that igbo men are numero uno when it comes to establishing their wives independently ?

It is a generally accepted fact. No other group of men compares .

Blah blah blah. Abeg stfu. Maybe u should go and flog Peks Ikeji or whatever he calls himself for speaking for (and indicting) his own father and the Igbo men of Nigeria, and stay the fvck off my mention, or must I agree with his opinion about his own kinsmen?? He is ibo like you, go and settle with him and get off my back pls. See me see trouble o.

9 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by CSTR1003: 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by CSTR1003: 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
ODVanguard:

Blah blah blah. Abeg stfu. Maybe u should go and flog Peks Ikeji or whatever he calls himself for speaking for his father and the Igbo men of Nigeria, and stay the fvck off my mention, or must I agree with his opinion about his own kinsmen?? He is ibo like you, go and settle with him and get off my back pls. See me see trouble o.
smh.

Just Carry your wahala and go

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well I agree and I disagree.

I agree because in Nigeria, a woman with a pvssy has a better propensity to win bread easier than a man. As evident with his sister.
Reuben Abati, Noble Igwe and Japheth Omojuwa are still struggling with their blogs, but LIB rakes in the bucks.

I disagree because a woman breadwinner is a thorn to the flesh of the man who is supposed to be the head of the house.
Naija women can't manage success.

The moment they start earning more than you, you become their houseboy. They'd expect you to greet them, wash their clothes and even change their sanitary pads for them.

That's exactly what Teebillz suffered at the hands of Tiwa.
that is the point, i cant be earning more money and still be licking your boots and be forming submissive wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Jman06(m): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
This is true to some extent. Ladies are the pillars of many families. If not for my elder sister i wouldn't have gotten university education. Men are generally selfish and would rather use their money to satisfy the cravings of their loin than care for their siblings or even nuclear families. Quote me anywhere! I know what i am typing about.

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Sagay212: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
mumu boy...so because his sister is the bread winner of their family, he is coming out to say this nonsense...that's to mean their father probably did not contribute much to their up bringing...
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by mikolo80: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
kennygee:
No woman will stand by and let hunger kill her kids or let her kids be thrown out of school if she can afford it.
but men do?
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by mikolo80: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
The man talk true. cool
I doff my hat for him grin
They go out of their way to give their children the best.

after collecting from the husband....don't forget

The sky is their limit.
Awesome women. cool
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by mikolo80: 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
1..no 10,no 100 crate of orijin for this man
in fact 1 billion crates for you
xynerise:
BitchASS nigga grin grin
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by mikolo80: 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
prince3009:
Because Linda Ikeji is buying boxers for you abi?

See his useless name...Pepsi Ikeji

Ewu!! undecided
imagine name
pekus ikeji
funny bich asss niggaaa

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by mikolo80: 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
partnerbiz4:
to slap this boy dey hungry me..
no need
his breadwimner wife will handle that
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
mikolo80:

after collecting from the husband....don't forget
point of correction
Not all women
Don't forget.

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
I neva see mumu person like this guy for my life
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by xtervaganza(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
I no blame you. Since na Linda de feed your whole lazy household how u no go talk nonsense

Ewu
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by mikolo80: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
point of correction
Not all women
Don't forget.
most non single women
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
mikolo80:
most non single women
I wonder where you guys get your statistics from.

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by sprints1: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
trying to be relevant becos say her sis na celeb he too don get mouth to dey talk like running gutter...peks ikeji ko specs ikeji ni
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by mikolo80: 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I wonder where you guys get your statistics from.
i wonder where you get yours
how many househusbands do you know
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
mikolo80:
i wonder where you get yours
how many househusbands do you know
Whatever you wrote here was never the point I was driving at.

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by mikolo80: 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
yes it was
you pretending like majority of women are the breadwinners
name 5 that are not celebrities
Ladyhippolyta88:

Whatever you wrote here was never the point I was driving at.
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
mikolo80:
yes it was
you pretending like majority of women are the breadwinners
name 5 that are not celebrities
There is definitely a mix up somewhere next time try not to misunderstand my post angry

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by MissRaine69(f): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Winners of bread yes ..,breadwinners? I reserve the right to remain silent
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by mikolo80: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

There is definitely a mix up somewhere next time try not to misunderstand my post angry
there is no mix up
next time write in full sentences
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by LargeBreed(m): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2018
Don't blame Pek, the sister has been winning the bread for him.
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by CAROLYN19: 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
Are you a 2018 bride and looking for classic wedding gown to rent or buy, call Elegant Gown Rentals on 08066332919.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Slapped Again By King Saheed Elegushi / Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University / Turning From Black To White: Lee Thomas' Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.