Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" (18518 Views)

P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) / Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding / Peks Ikeji Poses With Topless Lady In US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by jashar(f): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
angry angry angry

i don't want to be the breadwinner of my home.

it's not up for debate...

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
alphacyborg:

Yeah, a coward might allow it am not sure but surely an idiot like you will allow it tongue
Lol

Check out the signature in blue below and click/call to contact us for inquiries.
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
This one na woman wrapper, see as babes dey queue up to lick him nyash with co-signing comments

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Grupo(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
eyinjuege:

When you take a poll amongst men here, you will be surprised to find out how many will tell you it was their mothers that hustled to ensure they got an education.
Their mothers ensured they didn't starve, despite their fathers being present.
I personally know more younger families where the women earn more than their husbands, and bear the majority of the expenses in the home

Yes, I agree with you. What you described happens in Yoruba land.
It is rare in my own side of the country. Here, women are rather sending their money to their families because they are not contributing it to grow their immediate family
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
alphacyborg:

Yeah, a coward might allow it am not sure but surely an idiot like you will allow it tongue
I said a coward "Will" and not "might" allow it..

Coward read between lines undecided tongue
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Adebowale89(m): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
do you expect him to say otherwise when his sister is the one feeding him

overgrown babies saying nonsense. viewing it statistically man breadwinner can't be underestimated with a lady that feel she own the world with their little change

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Adebowale89(m): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
Grupo:

It is rare on my own side of the country. Here, women are rather sending their money to their families because they are contributing it to grow their immediate family

which other side of your own country. many Yoruba father cater for their kids most esp education, woman only support.

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Troublemaker007(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
williamsjaysblog:
Linda Ikeji’s younger brother, Peks Ikeji is at it again, popularly known for his spontaneous show off, Nigerians have tagged him a looser and Lazy man for building his hope around his sister's wealth as a man, so what? Is Linda your sister? Nigerians sef ehn.

So 3days ago, Peks Ikeji shared a post on his Instagram page, saying "Women are better bread winners than Men", Nigerians didn't let him breath Fresh air from the post when they laced up his comment box with comments capable of instigating suicide, why are Nigerians like this?

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG:
https://joelsblog.com.ng/women-are-better-bread-winners-than-men-true-or-false-peks-ikeji/

See some reactions Below:

Do you remember in the Bible when Esau sold his birth right for a plate of porridge? It has happened again.

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by seangy4konji: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
Oti mu omi obo yooo.
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by flamingREED(m): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
A woman careth for her own;

A man careth for his and others'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by obowunmi(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thats why more men are looking for sugarmamas

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Aystarz: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
kennygee:
No woman will stand by and let hunger kill her kids or let her kids be thrown out of school if she can afford it.

The one wey carry her pikin school fee take do MMM that year no be woman bah?
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
flamingREED:
A woman careth for her own;

A man careth for his and other's.

Interesting.
Check out the signature in blue below and click/call to contact us for inquiries.
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by nomenclature(m): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
you always sound funny but makes alot of sense
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well I agree and I disagree.

I agree because in Nigeria, a woman with a pvssy has a better propensity to win bread easier than a man. As evident with his sister.
Reuben Abati, Noble Igwe and Japheth Omojuwa are still struggling with their blogs, but LIB rakes in the bucks.

I disagree because a woman breadwinner is a thorn to the flesh of the man who is supposed to be the head of the house.
Naija women can't manage success.

The moment they start earning more than you, you become their houseboy. They'd expect you to greet them, wash their clothes and even change their sanitary pads for them.

That's exactly what Teebillz suffered at the hands of Tiwa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by eyinjuege: 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
Grupo:

It is rare in my own side of the country. Here, women are rather sending their money to their families because they are not contributing it to grow their immediate family

Yes, only women in yoruba land will ensure their children don't go without. They are the only selfless ones, who contribute and put their immediate families first making sure it grows. They are the only ones who make sure their husbands are not overburdened with financial responsibilities. They are the only ones with a high earning power. They are the only ones where their extended families are self sufficient and don't need their contributions.
Just negodu..
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Baroba(m): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
What do you expect him to say, when his sister are feeding him..Grown assz man, go hustle..
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by alphacyborg(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
I said a coward "Will" and not "might" allow it..

Coward read between lines undecided tongue

Well you can say what you want but you are an idiot tongue

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by megamank(m): 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Look at this tata in adult form speaking......I pity the woman u would call wife sha

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
alphacyborg:

Well you can say what you want but you are an idiot tongue
Coward tongue
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Rubbiish(m): 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
some lazy ladies that can't pay house rents will start to praise him now.. what a shame
Hmmm....Is this account actually operated by lady...
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by ImaIma1(f): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
A lot of women cover up being the bread winner the same way they cover up if their husband is the one responsible for their being childless...to protect the man's ego.

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by shapman: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
Spits***

Kindly spare a minute of your precious time to...

Check out this thread, you will love our little Princess and vote her...

https://www.nairaland.com/4414176/princess-success-needs-vote
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by amanze15(m): 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
"Nothing dries a vagina quicker than a woman reaching into her wallet"....Chris Rock.

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by joeyswift(m): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Don't mind the yeye peks Ikeji abi na Pen*s ikeji. He has suddenly settled for third best in his family,instead of making a way for his star to shine he is relying on his sisters shine. You don't need to earn as much as a woman does to be a bread winner. Most women are stingy even when they earn more
Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by ICEMAN(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
He's a bloody idiot and a blithering buffoon. He should stop trying to project his failure as a man on other men. Speak for yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Duru009(m): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
He is trying to tell us that Linda is far richer than her new husband to be!!!

Okay ooooooo

I pray this one lasts!

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by dasparrow: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
donstan18:
The question

Where and how many women are breadwinners in their family.

Or are they always on social media.

There are many women out there who are the sole providers of their families. Unfortunately, the misogynist Nigerian society forbids them from letting family, friends and society at large know.

My older sister has been the provider of her family from day one. She is married to one lazy man who had lied to her that he is a business man when in actuality he is a perpetually unemployed maga. They have been married for over a decade and she is still the provider while he sits around with his dick doing nothing all day like most Nigerian men of nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by loganx: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
I pity Linda's fiancee who is just coming into the picture. Linda's family will never stop throwing shades at him.

2 Likes

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by Yoshy: 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
Now this is the bitter truth more often in Nigeria, my mum did it. But I will turn the table around for my wife and kids.

1 Like

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by godofuck231: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
He's speaking f f experience as a fuckboy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by godofuck231: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
He's speaking from his experience as a fuckboy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" by bukatyne(f): 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
kennygee:
No woman will stand by and let hunger kill her kids or let her kids be thrown out of school if she can afford it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Ella Grace, The Lady With The Biggest B**bs In AFRICA / Chika Ike Dazzles In New Photoshoot! / Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.