Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Fani-kayode Reacts To Buhari's Declaration For Second Term - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Reacts To Buhari's Declaration For Second Term (36400 Views)

MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day / 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term / Okorocha Reacts To President Buhari's Declaration For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Buhari's Declaration For Second Term by Ahmadgani(m): 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
a party that has no credible, tangible and presentable candidate is plotting the fall of president Buhari. #IRONY
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Buhari's Declaration For Second Term by Juliusdking(m): 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
Brother get well soon
Clerverly:
Adopted Chairman of IPOB Pigs.... grin

Baba Carry Go....

You Have The North West 98%

You Have The North East 80%

You Have The South West 70%

You Have The South South 50%

You Have The South East 45%

Ibadan Lagos Rail Must Be completed.

Enugu- Portharcourt Expressway Must Be completed

Calabar-Maidugri Railway Must Be completed

2nd Nigeria Bridge Must Be completed

Federal Reserve Must get to 200Billion Naira

Agricultural Revolution must be sustained..

Corruption Must Be stamped Out.. .

Nnamdi Must Not Return In One Piece.

Who else will achieve the above if not God sent Muhammadu Buhari?

May God Protect You Till 2023.....In Jesus Name...
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Buhari's Declaration For Second Term by Kingspin(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
With Buhari coming back herdsmen, bokoharam and hunger will over-run the country. Say no to mountain of failures.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Buhari's Declaration For Second Term by Kingspin(m): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Clerverly:

Baba Carry Go....

I thought you should have be rolling out some achievements of you master instead?
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Buhari's Declaration For Second Term by billyG(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
He was shocked,fayose was shocked,omokri was shocked,pdp was shocked.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Buhari's Declaration For Second Term by Ikpewe: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
godliman:

I almost insulted your own mouth but that will bring me to your level
You meant up to my level bah? they no born u well flying pig of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Buhari's Declaration For Second Term by wingmanII: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
ebbo:

According to a ipob pig ko
Are you writing English or Arabic? Go and get some education first then you quote me.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Buhari's Declaration For Second Term by Antichristus: 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
What an insult on the citizenry. Let him seek election, Nigerians need to register for vote and fully exercise their voting rights by sending this dead man walking back to the Duara zoo where he properly belongs.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Buhari's Declaration For Second Term by godliman: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2018
Ikpewe:
You meant up to my level bah? they no born u well flying pig of Biafra.
Grow up and stop these insults it does not pay. I wont insult you back it would pollute my mouth and i need that for prayer. See , you are my friend and brother. Insulting my fellow man is like standing before a mirror and insulting the person i am seeing. The day we stop these incivilities and talk as men maturedly we will move this nation fwd. I have read social media interactions of other climes, they dont trade insults as we do here. I am not biafran, but a full blooded nigerian from benue and the arewas oduduwas and biafrans are my blood brothers.
Re: Fani-kayode Reacts To Buhari's Declaration For Second Term by vatiqan(m): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
Clerverly:

Baba Carry Go....

Calabar - Maiduguri railway? where is that located? you are a big full.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kyari: FG Will Divert ₦457 Billion Petrol Subsidy To Other Sectors / Lagos State Governorship Aspirant, Special Adviser Arraigned For Murder / Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.