Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,360 members, 7,843,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term (42984 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker / 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Joins Presidential Race, To Unveil Party Today - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by kenduline(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
affliction shall not arise for the second time.. naija get ur pvc ready to flush all this old rags outa aso rock...
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by Realist2: 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
DonVikings:
This ipob slut should just shut her twaaaat up and look for something to do with her useless bald head. angry

Your Buhari has only pain in stocks, nothing more.

We will resist his reelection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by kernel502: 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Toks06:
The mistake of the past must be corrected in 2019

I really want buhari to win this forthcoming election again... Not because I like him but just to use this as punishment on Nigerians for voting buhari the last time.
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by Chochovini: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
Vote buhari come 2019 and be infected with a ressurected Ebola disease with tripple inpact.
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
jrusky:

Bro stop answering a clown in human skin.

Heaven has rejected Buhari, the firmament has rejected Buhari, the land we walk on has rejected Buhari, the water in the sky, on the surface of ground and the under water has rejected Buhari, the air that blow and no one sees it or can hold it has rejected Buhari.

I'm only waiting for the day apc will loose power Buhari will live the rest of his life in jail. It would be the time for pay back era and it will be brutal and merciless.
what if the electorates haven't rejected him?can ur heart carry this burden of hate for another 4 years?check well oh
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by obiscolly(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
I left Nairaland a while ago after Buhari came into power because i was so sick of how myopic most Nigerians could be especially online. Buhari was seen as the Messiah and anyone who had alternative views was tagged a wailer. I knew it was just a matter of time before Nigerians learnt their lessons. So here i am on Nairaland shortly after hearing Buhari just made public his intention to contest again and it feels so satisfying to read the comments of the once change chanters cheesy. It really took y'all this long to figure this out? The stupider set of people were those who actually expected the illiterate to achieve anything in office. Your cases need serious deliverance and maybe your brains need factory resetting.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by TourismMan(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
This is how Dino will be after Buhari is disgracefully beaten at the poll come 2019. Nigerians, have you all gotten your PVCs?

#BuhariMustGo
#Back2Daura

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by duwdu: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
ruggedized1:
Every Nigerian is now against Bubu. Bubu is gonna receive a re-sounding defeat. cheesy

Won't some of us be modest for once? What's your definition of "Every Nigerian?" Lol. gringringrin

P34c3
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by Duru009(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Buhari should give this woman appointment to shut her up!
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by humphreydiss: 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sunnycliff:
Buhari whether he wins or not is none of my business. Am not living in Nigeria, am living in Enugu state.
........here comes a confused nigerian!.....hmmmm...same oby wey b dey lick Buhari shoes....na wa!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by sanusianangi: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
We don't want ur advice plz. Who are u to decide for Nigerians? Is because president didn't give u any slot in his Government that's why u always call him names... tongue tongue tongue

emmalezdigital

post=66566085:

Dr. Oby Ezekwesili, co-convener of the BringBackOurGirls, BBOG, advocacy group, has reacted to President Muhammadu Buhari’s declaration of his ambition to seek a second term in office come 2019.

In a tweet on Monday, the former minister of Education wrote: “Reading the Breaking News that our President will be seeking reelection in 2019, I remembered the story of the “Ejionu” masquerade.

“Our President had not yet recovered from his first journey and here he is UNLIKE the very wise Ejionu, seeking to embark on a second one. Hmmm.

“The nice part of the “Breaking News” is that it is good to formally know that it is directly to @NGRPresident @MBuhari that Nigerian citizens will shortly be handing the APC’s own #RedCardToAPCAndPDP in 2019.

“There was a masquerade which in a burst of Hubris left its own village & strayed into a neighboring town.

“The neighbors gave it the beating of a lifetime, it barely survived.

“Asked some months later if it would go again, it replied:

“I have not recovered from my 1st journey!”.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/09/2019-oby-ezekwesili-reacts-to-buharis-declaration-for-second-term/

cc lalasticlala
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by elclassical(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
abeg mey diz BBOG woman shut up

1 Like

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by Etianwanokon: 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
Please advise him to go and rest.
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by rickyrex(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
OlympianZeus:
Oby oby saboteur turned wailer.

Well it's late to criticize already.

Sit back relax and enjoy the drive
that woman you tagged a wailer has a good global image than your sitting president. You need not to be told except you don't have light to listen or watch news on TV. Who is kemi? That tomatoes seller turned ministet of finance. Lol. Black Nigeria
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by Iceberg3: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
I pray buhari wins..if buhari wins,coneheads will pretend that they are happy but are sad deep down. So I pray Sai Baba wins. Coneheads must suffer for there misdeeds.

Now,ladies and gentlemen,thunder fire � all coneheads angry

grin grin
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by OlympianZeus(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
rickyrex:
that woman you tagged a wailer has a good global image than your sitting president. You need not to be told except you don't have light to listen or watch news on TV. Who is kemi? That tomatoes seller turned ministet of finance. Lol. Black Nigeria

Before I tagged her wailer, she was and is a Saboteur.
Her high handedness and Chibok blackmail was one of the reasons for the downfall of Jonathan's government. I will never forget the role she played in bringing the dunce Buhari to power
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by askorlogy: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
KushyKush:
I really want buhari to win this forthcoming election again... Not because I like him but just to use this as punishment on Nigerians for voting buhari the last time. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. tongue

Two wrongs never make a right.
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by askorlogy: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
OlympianZeus:

Before I tagged her wailer, she was and is a Saboteur.
Her high handedness was one of the reasons for the downfall of Jonathan's government. I will never forget the role she played in bringing the dunce Buhari to power

She is doing correction. So let people support her so that we can end the APC mistake.
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by mydavidorf: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
It's a pity. it took Nigerians 16 good years to get fed up with PDP, how come Nigerians are now even more fed up with APC in less than 3years in office. what happened to PDP in 2015 will be a child's play compared to what will happen to APC PMB in 2019.
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by Geesaintagape: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
I tnk God apc picked failed bubu.
Pdp mak una pick mak i.cee.
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by brookz: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
Keyboard Warriors and Children of Hate are Having a Field day. Enjoy.

Whether Wuna Like Am or Not

PMB / PYO Till 2023

And

APC Till 3035.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by DedeNkem: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
Buhari wants to loot more to become richer than his fellow thieves - IBB, Obasanjo and Jonathan!
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by godliman: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
KushyKush:
I really want buhari to win this forthcoming election again... Not because I like him but just to use this as punishment on Nigerians for voting buhari the last time. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. tongue
Are You so heartless have we not suffered enough.
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by Monalove: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
Maybe buhari want make all d Nigerians die before him go stop d punishment, second time indeed
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by Adebowale89(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
Buharimustgo:
Buhari has proven that he doesn't have the capacity to fight corruption without fear or favour. He has also shown that he doesn't have any human feeling towards the people who voted for him.He has also shown that he is not only a tribalist but a demonic religious bigot.
Anybody that mistakenly votes for him will forever regret ask Tinubu,OBJ,Danjuma et al

I'm saying this again, southwest must not play politics comes 2019, anyone that will elect this man comes 2019 won't survive tribulations in his/her lifetime

the money he spent abroad for medical trip and unnecessary climatic nonsense is equivalent to what was stolen in gej administration

if markafi is not going to contest in 2019 then I'll rather not vote at all because buhari that makes his tribalism obvious is better than smart atiku
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by Alum34(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thunder will eventually fire Buhari

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
obiscolly:
I left Nairaland a while ago after Buhari came into power because i was so sick of how myopic most Nigerians could be especially online. Buhari was seen as the Messiah and anyone who had alternative views was tagged a wailer. I knew it was just a matter of time before Nigerians learnt their lessons. So here i am on Nairaland shortly after hearing Buhari just made public his intention to contest again and it feels so satisfying to read the comments of the once change chanters cheesy. It really took y'all this long to figure this out? The stupider set of people were those who actually expected the illiterate to achieve anything in office. Your cases need serious deliverance and maybe your brains need factory resetting.
It is the herd mentality that has been the bane of the nigerian populace..even the supposed educated, the professors, the academicians and the statesmen are not immune to it..when I saw professors supporting a man whose qualifications pales to that of their many bright students, there and then I wrote off ‘project Nigeria’ as a failed entity...
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by MarieSucre(f): 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
DonVikings:
This ipob slut should just shut her twaaaat up and look for something to do with her useless bald head. angry

Why don't you go and look for her and shut her up na ewu
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
askorlogy:

She is doing correction. So let people support her so that we can end the APC mistake.
An exercise in utter futility..it is like giving a hungry pit bull a piece of meat and expecting you can just grab it from its jaws, good luck with that..buhari is that hungry pit bull who has been lusting for power at the polls for years, now that he has gotten it the common man on the street is feeling the brunt of his dictatorship and high handedness..if I were buhari I will NOT concede power till my tenure is done..because you Nigerians have the memory of a goldfish, you easily forget and this keep on making the same fvcking mistakes over and over again..
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by eddyslim(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Its his right to declare for presidency!

It is also our collective right to send him back to Daura come 2019.

Sarrki's many moniker on Nairaland cannot stop it!
Daura he must return

1 Like

Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by Ikpongiton: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
KushyKush:
i'm with you bros.he must rule till everybody cry.
Re: 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration For Second Term by MarieSucre(f): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
ruggedized1:
Every Nigerian is now against Bubu. Bubu is gonna receive a re-sounding defeat. cheesy

Buhari's supporters are not online, the mallams who listen to BBC Hausa, all the mai shayi, mai suya, mai bola, mai barrow, mai ruwa, mai kinikan kinikan, all the mallami from all the madrassas(islamiyyats), who are not online making noise and have their PVC's are his supporters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) / Governor Shettima Carries Baby For Delegate At Anambra APC Primaries (Pics) / More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.