Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Understanding Women... Photos. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding Women... Photos. (5181 Views)

AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / Men, Avoid Marrying These Kinds Of Women[Photos] / Men Who Go For Really Young Women ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding Women... Photos. by lazeal: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
A brother shared this with me a while ago to cheer me up a bit.
Enjoy as you learn

4 Likes

Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by Kingdollar28(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lol

Na that No:15 own sweet me pass....

If nkechi t0t0 is too big try amarachi t0t0 she will appreciate. grin

1 Like

Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by lazeal: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by Safiaa(f): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
100% nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by lazeal: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
Safiaa:
100% nonsense
okay o

Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by lazeal: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
Is it lie?

2 Likes

Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by lazeal: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by ogbutony(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
BITTER TRUTH! grin

3 Likes

Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
women dress for fellow women not men
Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by fuckpro: 7:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Safiaa:
100% nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by Shugavee(f): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
Only no5 makes sense to me!! The end!

1 Like

Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by Shugavee(f): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lol n no 25 !!
Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by Amarabae(f): 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
That number 5 tho.
"there is a hoe in every woman"

Mtcheeew.

3 Likes

Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by ClintonEmex: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
To read all these is hard talkless of doing them. There is no particular way(s) of understanding women. Different strokes for different folks. A man should be more interested in improving himself as a person than on how to understand or please women, the mass media complicate things and confuse people.

3 Likes

Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by Jeferious: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
ClintonEmex:
To read all these is hard talkless of doing them. There is no particular way(s) of understanding women. Different strokes for different folks. A man should be more interested in improving himself as a person than on how to understand or please women, the mass media complicate things and confuse people.
As in...what is the difference between these behaviors listed here and the traits of a manipulative psychopath?

Thank God for the ladies around me. I just need sanity, maturity and reasonableness mainly from them. Beauty and big assets come second for me.
Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by lazeal: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
ClintonEmex:
and @jeferious saying this is like living in denial.

Are you trying to say that none of these are true?
Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by lazeal: 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Shugavee:
Lol n no 25 !!
this your statement seems like you agree with no 25.

I experienced 25 few days ago and this one has caused a serious friction in how I relate with the lady in question.

It is annoying and irritating at the same time...
Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by victorian(f): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lol cheesy

Last last, men can't do without us women wink
Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by Shugavee(f): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
lazeal:
this your statement seems like you agree with no 25.

I experienced 25 few days ago and this one has caused a serious friction in how I relate with the lady in question.

It is annoying and irritating at the same time...
we like the begging n the fights, it makes us happy cause it means u really want us!!! But beating a lady is out of it please!! Just beg : smiley that's what she wants
Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by Chubhie: 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
I rate this 68.2%

2 Likes

Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by placeofallure(f): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ebuka2016:
women dress for fellow women not men

This is so so correct about me. Especially now that I am married, wetin concern me with other men? I still did it today and I was fulfilled when half of the people at work wanted my type of dress. I already anticipated the longing look on their faces before I stepped out. Women! Ever an enigma!
Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by Jeferious: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
lazeal:
and @jeferious saying this is like living in denial.

Are you trying to say that none of these are true?
I'm not saying it's not true. I'm just saying that I don't care. A psychopath has no business with me, because he/she knows that I'm not a good prey. It doesn't matter how subtle the manipulation is, I can still detect it if I'm really alert. Me sef go school the kind person in the art of manipulation sef.

Lemme break it down for you: There are several people out there, especially females, who have no feelings or emotions whatsoever. When they seem to cry, they are actually laughing inside themselves. When dealing with such people, make sure you don't feel anything too. That way, they would find it hard to take advantage of you.

1 Like

Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
How about stop giving a fvck what they want.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
placeofallure:

This is so so correct about me. Especially now that I am married, wetin concern me with other men? I still did it today and I was fulfilled when half of the people at work wanted my type of dress. I already anticipated the longing look on their faces before I stepped out. Women! Ever an enigma!

lol...una dey try sha. What if after you steped out, no single person looked at you, or probably they were indifferent? grin

2 Likes

Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Nice one
Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by kazyhm(m): 1:31am On Apr 10, 2018
ok
Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by jericco1(m): 5:01am On Apr 10, 2018
I agree with about 80% of what you posted. I can relate.
Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by darlingnuel(m): 7:57am On Apr 10, 2018
victorian:
Lol cheesy

The reverse also holds through.

1 Like

Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by darlingnuel(m): 8:25am On Apr 10, 2018
victorian:
Lol cheesy

The reverse also holds through.
Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by lazeal: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
cool
Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by lazeal: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Jeferious:
I'm not saying it's not true. I'm just saying that I don't care. A psychopath has no business with me, because he/she knows that I'm not a good prey. It doesn't matter how subtle the manipulation is, I can still detect it if I'm really alert. Me sef go school the kind person in the art of manipulation sef.

Lemme break it down for you: There are several people out there, especially females, who have no feelings or emotions whatsoever. When they seem to cry, they are actually laughing inside themselves. When dealing with such people, make sure you don't feel anything too. That way, they would find it hard to take advantage of you.
yeah I get that bro.
Re: Understanding Women... Photos. by daveP(m): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Shugavee:
Lol n no 25 !!
i bet you, you have more than a dozen that you agree with.... lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy Over A Nigerian Man / Why Are Guys No Longer Tall Like This These Days? (pictured) / She Might Leave Me Because I'm Jobless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.