Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,786 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Why Do Nigerians Live In Self Denial? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians Live In Self Denial? (274 Views)

See What Nigerian Celebrities Are Doing In Self Isolation For Corona Virus / Why Do Nigerians Live In Self Denial? / Is It Okay For A Man To Hit A Woman In Self Defence ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Live In Self Denial? by derrydinny: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2018
I read a post written by childofdoom about how nigerian parents are and I can't agree more. A lot of nigerian youths had poor parental love while growing up, nigerian parents believe paying school fees, clothing and feeding you are their ony responsibilities, they make lots of children weak outside because they don't interact with them(they talk while you ony listen), how mnahy nigerians can hug their parents and kiss them(on the cheek) in public? parents think they are strict but they are destroying their children psychologically. Most of us had bad upbringing that is while small pressure from friends and you will venture into crime. Parents think they are lords over their children, they can't be corrected even when wrong. I remember when i was in primary school and i had a bad handwriting, my parents would abuse and slap me but they never for once tried to hold my hands and teach me, this made me stop giving my assignments for help and it helped me though. They do lot of good things though but most of us know deep down that their shortcomings are much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Name The Lie Your EX Told / Win A Trip For Two To Zanzibar, Courtesy Travelstart Nigeria / How To Make Your Wedding Day The Most Memorable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.