Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

SW Will Be Foolish 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Will Be Foolish 2023 (5262 Views)

This is How The SW Will Win The 2023 Presidential Elections / SW Will Once Again Prove To Be The Kingmaker In 2019. / Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by Markfemi2: 9:04am On Apr 10, 2018
I have been reading some of my brothers thinking power will rotate to Yoruba in 2023
It’s not happening
This are the possible scenarios
Power will come down south
It will be turn of south east
If sw should vex and hijack it
South east will protest and support a northerner
North will be happy to continue ruling

So Yorubas stay woke !

4 Likes

Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by Baawaa(m): 9:07am On Apr 10, 2018
Markfemi2:
I have been reading some of my brothers thinking power will rotate to Yoruba in 2023
It’s not happening

So Yorubas stay woke !
Wrong calculation

1 Like

Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by BabaO2: 9:14am On Apr 10, 2018
Markfemi2:
It’s not happening

So Yorubas stay woke !
You are inconsequential.

8 Likes

Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by Markfemi2: 9:20am On Apr 10, 2018
BabaO2:

You are inconsequential.
Is that not what happened in house of reps

1 Like

Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by Markfemi2: 9:21am On Apr 10, 2018
Baawaa:

Wrong calculation

You think north will support Yoruba over there kite
They are not like Tinubu Muslikat

10 Likes

Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by Baawaa(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2018
Markfemi2:

You think north will support Yoruba over there kite
They are not like Tinubu Muslikat
Who voted for OBJ in 1999?

4 Likes

Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by BabaO2: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2018
Markfemi2:

Is that not what happened in house of reps
What happened? you are only playing second fiddle role, SW never relied nor courted your votes.

1 Like

Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by justineu(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2018
Am still thinking who will be the southwest strong allies when it comes to national election.. Because the north will never vote for any south..
Since the southwest wants the north to continuing holding that seat we the other southerners will heed to their demand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by Truthcat: 10:55am On Apr 10, 2018
Power is good but regionalism is even better for Yoruba.

And who is going to give power to the SE?

Who exactly is going to vote for SE in Nigeria? SE always support northerners against Yoruba anyway, so, it's like going back home for them. You better pay attention to what's going on around you.
Markfemi2:
It’s not happening

So Yorubas stay woke !

5 Likes

Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by Markfemi2: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Baawaa:

Who voted for OBJ in 1999?

It was btw 2 Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by Sirjamo: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
Markfemi2:
It’s not happening

So Yorubas stay woke !
I have also thought about such scenario, but you know, the SW is likely to present Osinbajo in 2023, and I don't see the SE and SS supporting a Northern Muslim against a pastor even if he's a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by rainylad(f): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sirjamo:
I have also thought about such scenario, but you know, the SW is likely to present Osinbajo in 2023, and I don't see the SE and SS supporting a Northern Muslim against a pastor even if he's a Yoruba man.

You know nothing dude...absolutely nothing.

11 Likes

Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by blazhykowskyi(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
Markfemi2:
It’s not happening

So Yorubas stay woke !

So what is the essence of this nonsense you wrote?

What do you want Yoruba to do now?

Start agitation or what?

Some of you nitwits just write rubbish for the fun of it.

3 Likes

Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by 0monnak0da: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
!960 Zik joined Balewa to form coalition government . Awolowo went into opposition
!965 Zik joined Balewa to form coalition government . Awolowo went into opposition

1979 NPN president Shagari ,Vice President Alex Ekwueme. To secure Majority in National Assembly NPP led by ZIK went into coalition with NPP and Awolowo led UPN into opposition

1983 NPN president Shagari ,Vice President Alex Ekwueme. To secure Majority in National Assembly NPP led by ZIK went into coalition with NPP and Awolowo led UPN into opposition. By this time Ojukwu had returned following a pardon and he joined NPN

So what is new here ? When did this business of "SOUTH" start?

Everybody better face his lane

9 Likes

Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by neezar: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
Markefemi what happened 2 u

U were once a die hard supporter of this regime
Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by SLIMDON88: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
Southwest will vote for Dee Buhari in 2019, so also with southeast
Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by gidgiddy: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Truthcat:
Power is good but regionalism is even better for Yoruba.

And who is going to give power to the SE?

Who exactly is going to vote for SE in Nigeria? SE always support northerners against Yoruba anyway, so, it's like going back home for them. You better pay attention to what's going on around you.

Do you see anyone in the SE agitating for the Presidency besides a few political jobbers?

1 Like

Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by Reelectbuhari: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
Sirjamo:

u still learning SE/SS.....

dey will rather vote buhari 4 3rd term Dan osibanjo

4 Likes

Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by 7lives: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

u still learning SE/SS.....
dey will rather vote buhari 4 3rd term Dan osibanjo
As LONG as it's NOT PDP we are okay with it.

1 Like

Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by Markfemi2: 2:32am On Apr 11, 2018
Sirjamo:

Did they not do it in house of reps

Did Yoruba not do the same with Gej vs bubu
Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by Reelectbuhari: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2018
markfemi2

I really grab ur reasoning....but u peoplee are always the first to break the rules...

why did Tinubu support buhari again....
Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by Markfemi2: 8:59am On Apr 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:
markfemi2

I really grab ur reasoning....but u peoplee are always the first to break the rules...

He’s on his own

1 Like

Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by Baawaa(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Markfemi2:

It was btw 2 Yoruba
What about 2003?
Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by DonVikings: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2018
coolscott:
Buhari new there was a chance for a second term and he behaved the way he did.

How will he perform when he knows there is no other term after this (if we mistakenly make him president again)?

It seems by your low standards this is the most intelligent thing you have ever said and that is why your comments section is littered with it only. undecided

Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by 0monnak0da: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:
markfemi2

The problem with you folk is you lie too much .Even to your selves you lie and refuse to face facts

Break Rules? What Rules?

The following are the rules that exist between us

0monnak0da:
!960 Zik joined Balewa to form coalition government . Awolowo went into opposition
!965 Zik joined Balewa to form coalition government . Awolowo went into opposition

1979 NPN president Shagari ,Vice President Alex Ekwueme. To secure Majority in National Assembly NPP led by ZIK went into coalition with NPP and Awolowo led UPN into opposition

1983 NPN president Shagari ,Vice President Alex Ekwueme. To secure Majority in National Assembly NPP led by ZIK went into coalition with NPP and Awolowo led UPN into opposition. By this time Ojukwu had returned following a pardon and he joined NPN

So what is new here ? When did this business of "SOUTH" start?

Everybody better face his lane
[sup][/sup]

In 2011 we voted Jonathan and by 2015 he was rejected. We did not vote him in 2011 because of any rules or any southern solidarity which is just a fiction and we rejected him because he failed

Take a look at this thread from 2011 2012 when GEJ was in power and what your folk had to say about so called rules

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

The thread is a must see. It was revived after Buhari came to power

2 Likes

Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by Roger3D(m): 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
Markfemi2:
It’s not happening

So Yorubas stay woke !
Slowpoke political analysis. Why not wait and see the cards PDP will play first before you start making all these unfounded claims?
Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Markfemi2:
It’s not happening

So Yorubas stay woke !
Spot on analysis.

Yoruba have has their turn. Obasanjo 8 years (1999 - 2002). 2023, Igbos begin theirs. It is turn by turn.
Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by 0monnak0da: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sunofgod:
GEJ should have just chased them out of the room.

Why even answer their questions.

SMH

chino11:
This is a welcome development, the Yorubas should be effectively and perpetually marginalized and schemed out, because they deserve worst things also. What did they achieve for their rotten Yoruba states during wasted years of the baboon called Obasanjorijo Useless and woe tribe. They should step up the complaint, GEJ will as usual and as always mess them up. They forgot that Tinubo sold them out for a pot of 'ewodu', the same way their foolish leaders sold out abioala to the almajiris to be slaughtered.

PointB:
@Topic,

If Yoruba feel marginalised, they should hold ACN responsible for siding with Tambuwal to deny them of the House Speakership slot. GEJ did all he could, but the myopic ACN leaders decided to sell to the highest bidder - the IBB-Atiku backed Tambuwal.

'I dey laff oooo,' says Obasanjo who did not deem is necessary to fix any road during his 8 year tenure, but wanted a third term!

Me too I dey laff ooo, but in marginalisation grin grin grin grin

aljharem:
this people are funny u know. Just i thought this people want to eat there cake and have it again

they all voted for ACN thus they want regional government ie fedralism

yet they still want the advantages of being in the mainstream politics

abeg make them go sit down angry

when it is time they should go meet tinubu there master
Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.

chino11:

You are quite pathetic. The yooroba people deserve all the punishment they are getting now for wasting 8yrs thru Obasanjo, no infrastructural development, no education, he made sure that Ndigbo are effectively schemed out politically. In the case of your yabbing no yorobaman including you has the gut and liver to deal with any Igboman let alone me, even if we have the rare opportunity of coming to meet one on one. What I have written earlier was not because yorooba people has done anything personal to me but because of how you daft yoorobas attack anything Igbo on the NL. I challenge you today whatever you have wished me or any Igboman is sent to you in multiple folds. May you fail in anything Igboman is part of, may you be cursed as you continue in your drive against the Igbos, may your suffering surpass any worst situation you can ever imagine. May whatever evil you wish anybody continue to dwell in your household. As the Igbos are holding sensitive positions today in Nigeria may you never benefit from it, as we did not benefit from the Obj wasted 8yrs ruin

1 Like

Re: SW Will Be Foolish 2023 by Preshy561(f): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige / President Gej Not Convincing Enough In His Submissions ! / Ignorance Of Those Praising APC/ SW Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.