Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. (3039 Views)

PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. / PDP To Buhari: Do Not Subjugate Your Interest As National Interest / SW Will Be Foolish 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by omonnakoda: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
Come 2019
The SW will again vote
Buhari in furtherance of our strategic interest in Nigeria. We will ignore the subtle and not so subtle psych ops to make us do otherwise. One Nijiriya which is not negotiable.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by rhemmiedream(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
omonnakoda:
Come 2019
The SW will again vote
Buhari in furtherance of our strategic interest in Nigeria. We will ignore the subtle and not so subtle psych ops to make us do otherwise. One Nijiriya which is not negotiable.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by kings09(m): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin Only u na SW?

30 Likes

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
As a yoruba muslim i will vote for buhari.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by OmoOshodi(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
Me waiting for 2019 election

10 Likes

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by Baawaa(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
SAI BABA!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by yanshDoctor: 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
who is we? next time use i...

19 Likes

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by onward4life(m): 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
Of course Sweet women!

1 Like

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 07, 2018
they must oh..
southwest must deliver a block vote for the first time in dia sophisticated political journey.
to the dullard of daura.. anything short of block vote eh.

southwest youth don endorse the dullard of dullardeens already..even Afenifere.

buhari must win for southwest president.. grin grin grin
jokers.

13 Likes

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by nku5: 1:07am On Jan 07, 2018
"We the SW"? grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by Kaetoh: 1:43am On Jan 07, 2018
Op is speaking for his wretched self only.

15 Likes

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by SouthEastFacts: 2:57am On Jan 07, 2018
The last time they voted for him, their votes only amounted to only 15% of Buhari's total vote and 500k victory margin.

Your 15% votes can't make him President, especially if NC abandon that sinking ship.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by beejaay: 3:29am On Jan 07, 2018
omonnakoda:
Come 2019
The SW will again vote
omonnakoda:
The next election is in 2019 if you are not happy you know what to do. That is the essence of democracy. Goodluck Jonathan failed and was booted out and I hope Buhari is booted out too.
Those who personalise the matter by abusing those who voted him just don't get it. Democracy is not an exam like JAMB or WAEC . People make choices and stand by their choice like adults. It was Nigerians and not Ghanaians that voted him in.So his failure is the failure of ALL Nigerians including those who did not vote.
That is how democracy works.
More importantly maybe we need to look at our system that places so much power in the hands of one man . In the parliamentary system it would have been possible for the party in power to change him before 2019..
Anyway those who did not vote him should stop the blame game.The only thing I can say is there is zero difference between him and Jonathan
https://www.nairaland.com/4273735/yes-buhari-failedwhy-take-it
I thought you agreed that PMB has failedso you still wanna vote for a failure because of one useless strategic interest?? shocked shocked it definitely shows that you came from a generation of failures and so u are a failure personified....Kai sarki don get plenty brothers for this forum ooo

14 Likes

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 07, 2018
beejaay:

I thought you agreed that PMB has failedso you still wanna vote for a failure because of one useless strategic interest?? shocked shocked it definitely shows that you came from a generation of failures and so u are a failure personified....Kai sarki don get plenty brothers for this forum ooo
Dullardry has been spreading rapidly among the Sai barbarians.

5 Likes

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by Pat081: 5:03am On Jan 07, 2018
I dnt knw why one person or group of people in dia sitting room will b speaking 4 d South West region of Nigeria pls next time use u or I n my family

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by pinkcottoncandy: 5:05am On Jan 07, 2018
create a stupid topic just to get likes

We the SW...monki

4 Likes

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by OneCorner: 5:50am On Jan 07, 2018
but op should have known dat SEs are not smart. When it comes to achieving anything with words, give it to the Yorubas.
Dey re only trying to copy how we trashed Jonathan during his time dat he almost committed suicide grin but ibos no get wordplay reach us.

If ibos like, dey should cry from today till 2019 and call us any name, we will vote for anyone we like.
If we like we vote buhari, if we like we vote shekau! It's democracy and one flat headed tribe cannot dictate or try to use mumu words and propaganda to determine who to vote for us.
Dey re acting as if poverty has not ruined dere family dz buahri time saying afonjas re d only one suffering grin
Osu suffering and forming rich man on NL while dere mother re busy delivering more flat heads and selling to baby factories grin

Sw vote was divided between jona and buahri but d love Yoruba are giving buhari on dz forum is because we want to shame d flat heads well well. Dey tink dey are smart by playing us wit words to join dem... Never!

Flat heads are below us in all ramifications except stupidity, poverty, and the likes.

If SW like dey vote buhari 2023 sef, it's not flat head consign grin

sw crime to d ibos is giving buhari 50% vote. But who cares what an osu tinks about us. In the sw here, everyone is free as a bird, we don't threaten ourselves to vote someone or not.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by Oga080666419419: 6:59am On Jan 07, 2018
Wetin concern us with decision of lazy Owoda people being fed by agbo hawking women.

If you can feed yourselves we will be interested in your decisions, lazy dirty Owoda people.

8 Likes

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by CrtlAltDel: 7:18am On Jan 07, 2018
it is okay for a particular tribe to vote or campaign for whoever they like(GEJ, ATIKU) , but others have no right to vote do same, if they do they are called slaves ,cowards or backstabbers…. . Hypocrites grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6514203_img20180106wa0000_jpeg76609b1771064ddf291adbbf79e334a8

7 Likes

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by omonnakoda: 7:35am On Jan 07, 2018
beejaay:

Your mother's life will fail very soon
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by nku5: 8:04am On Jan 07, 2018
CrtlAltDel:
it is okay for a particular tribe to vote or campaign for whoever they like(GEJ, ATIKU) , but others have no right to vote do same, if they do they are called slaves ,cowards or backstabbers…. . Hypocrites grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6514203_img20180106wa0000_jpeg76609b1771064ddf291adbbf79e334a8

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No hope for these people

2 Likes

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by tuniski: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2018
OneCorner:

but op should have known dat SEs are not smart. When it comes to achieving anything with words, give it to the Yorubas.
Dey re only trying to copy how we trashed Jonathan during his time dat he almost committed suicide grin but ibos no get wordplay reach us.

If ibos like, dey should cry from today till 2019 and call us any name, we will vote for anyone we like.
If we like we vote buhari, if we like we vote shekau! It's democracy and one flat headed tribe cannot dictate or try to use mumu words and propaganda to determine who to vote for us.
Dey re acting as if poverty has not ruined dere family dz buahri time saying afonjas re d only one suffering grin
Osu suffering and forming rich man on NL while dere mother re busy delivering more flat heads and selling to baby factories grin

Sw vote was divided between jona and buahri but d love Yoruba are giving buhari on dz forum is because we want to shame d flat heads well well. Dey tink dey are smart by playing us wit words to join dem... Never!

Flat heads are below us in all ramifications except stupidity, poverty, and the likes.

If SW like dey vote buhari 2023 sef, it's not flat head consign grin

sw crime to d ibos is giving buhari 50% vote. But who cares what an osu tinks about us. In the sw here, everyone is free as a bird, we don't threaten ourselves to vote someone or not.
Pathetic! The first time my yoruba kith and kin vote along the northern line was 2015. This has been disastrous so far! Yorubas have always been the face of opposition. It is the igbos that always allign with the northern oligarchy! Get informed!

1 Like

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by beejaay: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2018
omonnakoda:

My mother's life will fail very soon
Ofourse failure is the only thing you have ever known...you can't complete a statement without the word failure..your life is really pathetic and I sympathize with you

6 Likes

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by omoiyalayi(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2018
Op you just released headache to some people now grin

They will not rest again o grin

This kind news gives them chest pain

Chest pain go kill them today grin

Quote me God knows I won't respond grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by freeeeme(m): 8:55am On Jan 07, 2018
U don start to dey collect 2k abi? The problem of of dis country is not the politicians...Bt our hungry lazy youths who sell dia vote for 2 thousand naira during election.
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by maasoap(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2018
tuniski:

Pathetic! The first time my yoruba kith and kin vote along the northern line was 2015. This has been disastrous so far! Yorubas have always been the face of opposition. It is the igbos that always allign with the northern oligarchy! Get informed!
Now, we're enjoying the roles play reversal. We have stopped to be the face of opposition. It is good for us.
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by mightyhaze: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2018
worst ke.. pls vote for bughari.

the great igbo race has mastered the act of survival,and has broken unimaginable barriers and are currently doin so with reckless abandon .. bughari rule is like a walk in a breezy green park. am only sorry for those dat are piling away presently,inckuding u and urs, ..judging fm ur most recent lamentations.. suit urselves afonja sissies

2 Likes

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by mightyhaze: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2018
maasoap:

Now, we're enjoying the roles play reversal. We have stopped to be the face of opposition. It is good for us.
shut up arboki.this no be terrorist camp recruitment
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by mightyhaze: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2018
beejaay:

coneheaded vultures are confused. ni thanks to buhari induced famine, most of them are malnourished and it is deeply affecting their reasoning. just imagine this one u just quoted..

1 Like

Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by EternalTruths: 9:27am On Jan 07, 2018
Thank God that the price of fuel & Fulani herdsmen terrorism don't distinguish between Yorubas and SS/SE people.

Keep voting Buhari.
Re: Yes We the SW Will Vote Buhari. Do Your Worst. by maasoap(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2018
bounty007:
they must oh..
southwest must deliver a block vote for the first time in dia sophisticated political journey.
to the dullard of daura.. anything short of block vote eh.

southwest youth don endorse the dullard of dullardeens already..even Afenifere.

buhari must win for southwest president.. grin grin grin
jokers.
SouthEastFacts:
The last time they voted for him, their votes only amounted to only 15% of Buhari's total vote and 500k victory margin.

Your 15% votes can't make him President, especially if NC abandon that sinking ship.
If we tell you that this is like crying, you will disagree. What's my headache with where you decide that your votes should go? As long as security agents ensure that mass thumbprints is reduced to the barest minimum, I'm okay. No region should be allowed to vote without making use card reader and print scanner.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: How Rivers APC Shot Itself In The Foot / #nigeriadecides2019: Banky W Loses Election To APC / Edo PDP Primaries: PDP Senator Reveals Obaseki’s Secret Deal With Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.