Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg (14161 Views)

Gov. Ortom And Suswam Reconcile.see How They Hugged Each Other(photos) / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) / DSS Releases Gabriel Suswam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by blazesam(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2018
IT SEEMS FUNNY BUT NOT EASY

2 Shares

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by blazesam(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2018
MORE PICS, BECAUSE AFTER EVRYTIN THE DUMP THE PRINTOUT USELESSLY TO STRESS NIGAS UP. NO TOO MUCH MACHINES

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by HeyCorleone(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2018
And they want people to go get their PVC when the process is overly stressful. This in itself is rigging.

Look at the way they're sorting cards like we're in 4500B.C. Such thing never happened in European countries ever.

There is definitely something wrong with the black man

FTC dedicated to my nigga Frank White. Frank White with the cocaina. Bless you bruh.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by massinola(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2018
No matter how stressful it seems, don't give up. Their plan to frustrate the middle belt down south in 2019 won't work. Our vote must count. This monumental failure of a man must go back to where he's coming from.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by hakeem4(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2018
i went to the one in my area and i did not see anybody

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by wwwtortoise(m): 10:22am On Apr 10, 2018
While northerners enjoy PVC home delivery service from INEC

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Factfinder1(m): 10:22am On Apr 10, 2018
If Buhari doesn't have a very strong opponent in 2019, he will win the election. And nobody will do a damn thing about it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by ipobarecriminals: 10:22am On Apr 10, 2018
sad dey don scattered it.Thing dat supposed to be in Alphabetical order

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by phayvoursky(m): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2018
I don't understand again.

Everything is difficult in this country this time around.

Even talking to my girlfriend. She will just be vexing anyhow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by ikevictor: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2018
Why can't Nigerians register for this online and have the plastics sent to them via snail mail.

Why create unnecessary suffering??

I tire o

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2018
Factfinder1:
If Buhari doesn't have a very strong opponent in 2019, he will win the election. And nobody will do a damn thing about it.
even if buhari will still Win, it just a matter of time

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2018
angry

It is finished...

And we keep shouting one Nigeria... Please wake me up when the Nörtherners face same stress in collecting their PVCs too..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by obojememe: 10:25am On Apr 10, 2018
the crowd and stress is alarming here in lagos too

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Sagay212: 10:26am On Apr 10, 2018
this is intentional. the aim is to frustrate people and disenfranchise as many as possible from voting. the useless and demonic APC government know very well that they have failed totally. As usual they will want to rig to win. I don't know why useless INEC did not allow voters registration continue even after 2015 election. Why must they start registration some months or a year to a new election. What have inec workers been doing since 2016? Just collecting free salary for doing nothing. this country needs to blown away.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Mandrake007(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2018
why waste time on PVC? when we all know buhari will still win? it's already written in the stars.
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by SalamRushdie: 10:28am On Apr 10, 2018
The plot is to discouraging Benue people from voting ...I beg Benue people to do all in their power to get their PV and turn up on election day to vote out the Dullard

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by fuckpro: 10:28am On Apr 10, 2018
This is deliberate frustration on non APC states
Such a sensitive material why treat it like it has no value unless a hidden message is being passed that your vote don't matter

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Vicargeneral(m): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2018
When more than 65% of Hausa /Fulani are registered without stress. They started registration before the talk of 2019 elections. God help this country, getting your pvc is the best thing you've ever done for Benue and your people that's if you don't sell it to bring back the old man and keep seeing his Fulani brothers kill your people with recourse or justice. Please, get it at all means. God bless Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Lordkratus(m): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2018
I tried doing mine yesterday. when I got to the centre I gave up immediately. the problems are so numerous I can't list them all.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 10, 2018
Getting TVC in the part of Lagos where I stay is a Herculean task too, you have to get to the INEC centre as early as 5am to be part of the first people to be attended to. They stop registration by 12 and close at 3, those 3 hours the nonchalant officials use it to gossip. Most people would rather not be involved in such stress

3 Likes

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Chiefpriest1(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2018
What rigging can be more than this? The strategy is to wear people out where you don't have a strong base.

We behave as if we are reinventing the wheel in this country. How do smaller and less endowed countries in Africa do it.

This country can kill even the most determined soul. Its a fvckin jungle.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by franklynn(m): 10:35am On Apr 10, 2018
blazesam:
IT SEEMS FUNNY BUT NOT EASY

Op is ur camera 3mp? Next time do d needful embarassed
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by sekundosekundo: 10:35am On Apr 10, 2018
cheesy Buhari is evil, he's frustrating middle belt down south but in the North even children get it so easy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Binchim(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2018
Factfinder1:

Honest truth bruh, see how difficult it is to enroll for PVC in the South, I went one day and they said they are closed for the day, around 1pm o. Buhari will use his incumbent power and rig the whole thing and nothing will happen... Nigeria will be great again!

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by kceewhyte(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad dey don scattered it.Thing dat supposed to be in Alphabetical order
now is in Zalphabetical or order grin
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by Diso60090(m): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2018
hakeem4:
i went to the one in my area and i did not see anybody

Send buhari your address let him check your area database if there's any

1 Like

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by kceewhyte(m): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2018
Animal kingdom, nothing organized in this country

1 Like

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by saobobo80: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2018
Bad leadership! And of course, INEC is useless and that's why majority would never see their PVC. The situation in Lagos is even worse. I have been on it for 2 weeks now and I haven't collected mine. You suffer to register, you suffer to collect the card and suffer to vote for would be looters. They'll appear like angels before the election, soon after they'll bring out monsters in them. Which way my people, is the way

8 Likes

Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by sekundosekundo: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2018
salvationproject:
Bro register successfully and come let's vote the man of the people.
Greatest fellow Nigerians, President Muhammadu Buhari have put up the mandate to us to make Nigeria great again by declaring his intention for second term.
This man means we'll for Nigerians,
He entered office in 2015:
1. And since 2016,boko-haram became handicap to attack.
2. And now Looters are afraid of the name Nigeria.
3. And all is set for the payment of 5000 to all Nigerian youths.
4. And now bag of rice that was N22000 is N5000.
5. And now though dollar is high, it decreasing rate shows that in the next quarter of the year, 000.01 naira will be equal to 1 dollar and perhaps people have never been this rich in other regime compare to our great PMB regime.
6. Millions of employment everyday as those who were even sack are now getting more better jobs.
7. No strikes in our tertiary institutions again.
8. Great infrastructures now showing up every now and then both in the SS, SE, NE, NW, NC, SW... Just name it.
9. Improvement in public health care that even the president son and family are now attended to medically in Nigeria.
10. Nigeria is now written with integrity all over the world that if we can extend PMB tenure to 2023 and even add more years, a permanent seat in the UN is sure for us.

Let support this man of change forever.
#ISaiBaba #ISaiChange
Written by an educated elite.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Stress We Are Facing In Makurdi, Suswam Thank U For Voterz Card Reg by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) / Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Abdulsalami Abubakar Chairs Reconciliatory Committee / Zamfara: Bandits Attack Police Station, Kill Mobile Policeman, Local Vigilante

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.