Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) (14160 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates Victory With Supporters (Photos) / Gabriel Igbinedion Embarrassed By APC Supporters (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2018
Distinguished Senator Peter Nwaoboshi today arrived the court premises in a grand solidarity by his faithfuls who strongly believe in him.
Senator Nwaboshi, the lawmaker representing Delta North district at the National Assembly, was arraigned by the anti-graft agency on Wednesday on two counts of alleged fraud.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/senator-peter-nwaoboshi-arrives-court.html?m=1

Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by chinonsoc14(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
I no trust the accuser n the accusee....let the game begin

1 Like

Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by binsanni(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
hmmm, good one by one, they go dey fall like ashowo breast cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by hadjipapiey(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
He seem to have guts shocked
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by chumaster(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
chinonsoc14:
I no trust the accuser n the accusee....let the game begin

I tell you grin grin grin

Though this present Govt is the worst thing to have happened to mankind
taking Governance and Politics back to stone age.
Nigeria should be free of these kind of politics by now

#modified
megamank:

Politics has really closed a part of our brain....have u taken time to know what he is been charged for? Is he guilty or innocent....Nigerians please allow the court to do its job and do not bring in politics into every move.....99% of the current senate both APC and PDP are thieves and criminals so if one is been tried let us not politicise it because of political affiliation..... One by one hand will touch most of them....let us support any means that will clean this country even if it is coming from the worst government but at least this is a nice move.....operation clean the senate
You got me wrong,
I am not saying that they should not prosecute him if actually he is complicit in the said allegation. Nobody is above the law hence should be punished when such person disobey it.

I am on the other hand expressing my loss of confidence and trust in the present Govt's real intentions in carrying out some actions, this issue inclusive.

Got it

5 Likes

Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
corrupt officials everywhere cool
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by partnerbiz4: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nawao
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
Interesting play of politics. Buhari seems to have woken up from his initial slumber.

He felt Saraki won't be a factor and he learnt the hard way. Now the Bukola camp is being attacked on all fronts.

The tyrannical side of Buhari is slowly being revealed. By 2019 when he wins (likely) you would be shocked at his "bloodthirstiness" and vindictiveness.

Disclaimer : I want the good governance, don't give a shiit about the thieving senators and the incompetent President.

What I find interesting is that Saraki's aura of invincibility is fading and more Senators would find the courage to defy him. He should have found a way to keep a thug like Omo-Agege on his side, keep him in the fold

2 Likes

Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by drtwist(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
Supporters or thugs? No Nigerian politician have support of the citizens, the only people supporting them are people benefiting from them directly. I heard Dino supporters stop police from arresting him. Also Omo-agege or Omo-abulegba supporters where the people that stole the Mace in the Senate. Please use Thugs or benefactor next time

2 Likes

Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by Kunkiddo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
Are you looking for a part time online job

click on my signature and register...
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by pureola(m): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nigerian. I shake head 4 una
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by Slymonster(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
He should go to jail. He is part of delta state problem.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by Newbiee: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
All our treasury looters should be humiliated whether by which hunt or by wizard hunt.

I pity the lazy Nigerian youth allowed to be manipulated by our common wealth looters.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by nabegibeg: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
Distinguished Senator Peter Nwaoboshi today arrived the court premises in a grand solidarity by his faithfuls who strongly believe in him.
Senator Nwaboshi, the lawmaker representing Delta North district at the National Assembly, was arraigned by the anti-graft agency on Wednesday on two counts of alleged fraud.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/senator-peter-nwaoboshi-arrives-court.html?m=1
Bunch of touts
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by Firefire(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
FAILED ATTEMPT by the Aso rock FAILURE on hullabaloo of phight is kworuption.

1 Share

Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by Auladimeji(m): 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Very useless supporters

1 Like

Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by docadams: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hmmmmmm

It is surprising how the garrulous senator has suddenly become an obedient citizen, quiet, docile, pliable, and punctual with appointment with court sessions. The shock of Dino's capitulation must still be flowing in his veins.

1 Like

Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by Antoeni(m): 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Victory For Democracy
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by Joelistic1976: 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Thieves going to court with their master
Are these not the lazy youths?
Mztarstrechy:

Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by GuntersChain(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Oracle of politics.
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
That criminal should be executed without delay.
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by phase1: 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
The level of tyranny nigerians will experience in buhari's second term will be mind-boggling.
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by tayo4ng(m): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
kk
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by mikkycoins(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
How did He get the title Distinguished?
If his supporters don't get up to a million from him, then they're fools.
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by keneck1: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Firefire:
FAILED ATTEMPT by the Aso rock FAILURE on hullabaloo of phight is kworuption.
we need peeps like you to continue with the meme while the real thing goes on big time,President Buhari and Apc moving the nation forward.God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by keneck1: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmmmm

It is surprising how the garrulous senator has suddenly become an obedient citizen, quiet, docile, pliable, and punctual with appointment with court sessions. The shock of Dino's capitulation must still be flowing in his veins.
some children that use social media do not understand that after God the next thing is government,it is very powerful enemies of Nigeria will all go down so that the commoners will atleast have a breather.God bless Nigeria
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by Firefire(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
keneck1:
we need peeps like you to continue with the meme while the real thing goes on big time,President Buhari and Apc moving the nation forward.God bless Nigeria

Wake up to reality, Bugary is a FRAUD.

1 Like

Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by wink2015(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ex-governor of Delta state, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan your judgement day is getting much nearer than you think.

The corrupt James Onanefe Ibori cabals in Delta state should stop shielding Emmanuel Uduaghan.

Dr. Uduaghan and James Ibori for during their 8 years rule totaling 16 years mismanaged the huge state allocation to feather their own nest and their own cronies.

Delta state can not boast of any major industry to engage the youth.

Both Ibori and Uduaghan create the unpleasant atmosphere that force Shell ( SPDC ) to leave Warri.

Peter Nwanboshi are the list of the so-called JAMES IBORI BAD BOYS.

Delta state will find it very difficult to recover from the atrocities of James Ibori, Emmanuel Uduaghan and the role played by several PDP chieftain's.

Heaven will never smile to the likes if Peter Nwaboshi, James Ibori, and Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan.

Dr Udughan is still longing to vie against Senator James Manager for the post of senate at the upper chamber of the national assembly. Not minding his 8 years criminal misdeed.
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
That guy wearing a white shirt in the first and third pics is busy taking selfies

He wants to be able to claim "I was there when it happened" grin
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by megamank(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
chumaster:

I tell you grin grin grin

Though this present Govt is the worst thing to have happened to mankind
taking Governance and Politics back to stone age.
Nigeria should be free of these kind of politics by now
Politics has really closed a part of our brain....have u taken time to know what he is been charged for? Is he guilty or innocent....Nigerians please allow the court to do its job and do not bring in politics into every move.....99% of the current senate both APC and PDP are thieves and criminals so if one is been tried let us not politicise it because of political affiliation..... One by one hand will touch most of them....let us support any means that will clean this country even if it is coming from the worst government but at least this is a nice move.....operation clean the senate
Re: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Arrives Court In Company Of His Supporters(photos) by adebayoggt(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje Vs Sanusi: Abdulsalami Abubakar Chairs Reconciliatory Committee / Elumelu - "My Mother Was Kidnapped After I Signed Fertiliser Plant Deal" / EFCC Re-arraigns Dasuki, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.