Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Whats Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Your Advice (431 Views)

Guys: Whats Your Experience Dating Girls Between 18-25 / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. / Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Advice by jawalis(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2018
I was in a relationship with a girl during my school days and honestly the girl really tried and was there for me (financially). we graduated and as life will bring it, she left for other country, I accepted it and moved on. I met with a girl and I won't deny the fact that she's doing so much in supporting me. now school girlfriend is back and she insist we continue since we were good together before she left...I don't want to be an ingrate.
Re: Whats Your Advice by Shedrack777: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
jawalis:
I was in a relationship with a girl during my school days and honestly the girl really tried and was there for me (financially). we graduated and as life will bring it, she left for other country, I accepted it and moved on. I met with a girl and I won't deny the fact that she's doing so much in supporting me. now school girlfriend is back and she insist we continue since we were good together before she left...I don't want to be an ingrate.
first off, tell your school girlfriend the truth that you're in a relationship with another girl, if she agrees, then you tell current babe about your school girl. then date them both (that's if the school girl agree to date you that way)
Re: Whats Your Advice by UDUJ(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
jawalis:
I was in a relationship with a girl during my school days and honestly the girl really tried and was there for me (financially). we graduated and as life will bring it, she left for other country, I accepted it and moved on. I met with a girl [/b]and [b]I won't deny the fact that she's doing so much in supporting me. now school girlfriend is back and she insist we continue since we were good together before she left...I don't want to be an ingrate.

Dude I don't have any advice for you, I just want to yab you.

You seem to survive off the women you date. First time I am seeing a guy that's a leech. Grow up and hustle for yourself bro. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Your Advice by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
UDUJ:

You seem to survive off the women you date. First time I am seeing a guy that's a leech. Grow up and hustle for yourself bro. angry

There Is An Agbero in My Area They Call Him "Rainbow" because Is Sense Of Dressing Is Faulty...

I Noticed You Like Using His Favourite Colours "Red and Blue"... Are You Rainbow?
Re: Whats Your Advice by UDUJ(m): 12:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
DeadRat:

There Is An Agbero in My Area They All Him "Rainbow" because Is Sense Of Dressing Is Faulty...

I Noticed You Like Using His Favourite Colours "Red and Blue"... Are You Rainbow?

grin cheesy Madman.

I just love the colours. It helps when emphasizing your points. cool

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Advice by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
UDUJ:

grin cheesy Madman.

I just love the colours. It helps when emphasizing your points. cool
I Stand Corrected
Re: Whats Your Advice by izaray(f): 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
UDUJ:

Is obvious, he's a typical example of a broke nigga cheesy
Re: Whats Your Advice by lilmax(m): 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
surviving off women, how irritating
Re: Whats Your Advice by UDUJ(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
izaray:
Is obvious, he's a typical example of a broke nigga cheesy

So true cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Help Gabora. / What Was Your Major Concern 10 Years Ago / How To Win A Girls Heart And Make Her Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.