Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? (37378 Views)

For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? / What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by ibolord(m): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by Olobojay(m): 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
wwwtortoise:
Peugeot 504 saloon
My dad is addicted to this motor car. Maybe because he doesn't need a mechanic to fix it when it's faulty.
He knows the car and the car knows him . grin wink
grin
wwwtortoise:
Peugeot 504 saloon
My dad is addicted to this motor car. Maybe because he doesn't need a mechanic to fix it when it's faulty.
LOL
Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by Asquare84(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
apart from abuja,lagos and other major cities in nigeria this cars are still in vogue
Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
YOU ARE WICKED grin

jonero4:
and i will send me CV if required...i can see why u r unemployed.
Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by ibolord(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
Grandpa's garage[center][/center]

Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by magiki(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
Number 4 and 11
Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by kingdenny(m): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
DJHANDSOME:
That Volkswagen santana was in my grandparents garage years ago; old and dirty sad

Must you add old and dirty.. Did u expect it to be new and sparkling

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by dozymars(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
You will find some of these cars alive in the east. Specifically in Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by KingRabota: 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
504 and 505. We're killer rides SR versions had front power windows and AC standard features. You'd order your vehicle weeks in advance from a distributor Ogo Oluwa kitan motors come to mind. Those days, these were state of the Art rides,nowadays. . .

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by EndtimeJudge(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
i cant just send CV here okay?
this is a public domain. if it is requested for, i will send it. you dont expect me to just display my CV here
jonero4:
and i will send me CV if required...i can see why u r unemployed.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by kolaaderin: 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
phayvoursky:
Non.

I'm yet to see Toyota Camry

Camry is not in the league of the listed vehicles. camry made its entry in the 90s
Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by mummyson26(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
Volkswagen satana it engine is more popular than the car itself
Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by AnaCheks(m): 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
wwwtortoise:
Peugeot 504 saloon

My dad is addicted to this motor car.
Maybe because he doesn't need a mechanic to fix it when it's faulty.

He knows the car and the car knows him . grin
wink
As in eeeh... e be like say u sabi my papa
Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by tico1212(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
No Toyota dasun?
Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by AnaCheks(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
EndtimeJudge:

Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send me CV if required. Thank you
Have you heard about teachfornigeria.org recruitment?
Its a volunteer work just like npower, for two years.
Successful applicants to be deployed to Lagos, Ogun or Kaduna State.
Salary is N80,000 monthly.
Applicants must not be more than 35 years old.
Even if its not for you, you may help an unemployed graduate looking for job. All the best.

http://teachfornigeria.org/apply/
Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by kolaaderin: 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
ch3ckm8:
the dream car that year

Osoleke..... Mesi Oloye
Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by gazilion: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
EndtimeJudge:
i cant just send CV here okay?
this is a public domain. if it is requested for, i will send it. you dont expect me to just display my CV here

I just checked all your posts and observed you repeated the same mistake courageously! "me cv" !!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by chuckjonesautos: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
wwwtortoise:
Peugeot 504 saloon

My dad is addicted to this motor car.
Maybe because he doesn't need a mechanic to fix it when it's faulty.

He knows the car and the car knows him . grin
wink

One of the best cars ever built in the world.
Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by chuckjonesautos: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
ibolord:
grin

GAWD! LOL
Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by chuckjonesautos: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:

YOU ARE WICKED grin

Lol! Mercy! Omg!
Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by jbass1(m): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by Sunmolar(m): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
Land Rover (1958) My dad's official vehicle as a site supervisor Peugeot-Pick-up-Van- His personal vehicle
Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by heendrix(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
wwwtortoise:
Peugeot 504 saloon
lol
Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by EndtimeJudge(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2018
thank you sir
AnaCheks:
Have you heard about teachfornigeria.org recruitment?
Its a volunteer work just like npower, for two years.
Successful applicants to be deployed to Lagos, Ogun or Kaduna State.
Salary is N80,000 monthly.
Applicants must not be more than 35 years old.
Even if its not for you, you may help an unemployed graduate looking for job. All the best.

http://teachfornigeria.org/apply/
Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by Chubhie: 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nostalgic! Reminds me of Mr Volvo and Mr Ajero's 504 in Federal housing owerri!
Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by GuntersChain(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
I didn't see my own. OP go and bring Nissan Datsun for me.
Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by Frankdamaxx(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
504 and Flatboot Benz
Re: Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Olobojay:
Mercedes 190
fortunately, my Dad's own is still intact till date
Don't dispose it. It will be worth millions someday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercedes-Benz Unveils It's 1st All-electric Car,It Will Go 200mi On Full Charge / Jaguar Land Rover Wins Chinese Court Case Over Copy Of Range Rover Evoque / See What Happens When The Boot Of A Car Becomes Inadequate (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.