Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds (15428 Views)

Statement On The Return Of The Abacha Stolen Millions / Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo / Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by uwajeh(m): 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
I think it's pretty clear that we Nigerians don't like being told the truth. Even when the truth stares us in the face we look for every excuse to believe it's a lie.

Buhari has cannot rule for more than 8 years yet people want to destroy their country cos of their hatred for the man. He's on the other side of 70 for crying out loud.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by Bamz(m): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
naijaguy123456:
It was fake news and we knew its the igbo people behind it all , they are never happy this woman took over from Okonjo Iweala, jealous and greedy people.

Lol I like your DT gif grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by tribalistseun: 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
How much did you loot, olosho
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by congorasta: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
naijaguy123456:
It was fake news and we knew its the igbo people behind it all , they are never happy this woman took over from Okonjo Iweala, jealous and greedy people.

nigga, grow up
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by Throwback: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I faulted that former news.
I knew it was kinda out of place.

Because every Finance minister who knows her onion knows what such money (merited or unmerited) will do to the country's foreign reserve.

I however was forced to accept that Kemi was capable of such blunder because of the popular saying;
"Can anything good come out of a polytechnic graduate?"

First of all Kemi Adeosun is not a polytechnic graduate, but a Bachelor's degree holder as her undergraduate qualification.

Why you persist with this stupidity is best known to you.

To answer your question, Fola Adeola who founded and ran GTBank is a polytechnic graduate.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by slawali: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
Na mumu you be,was the report from min. Of finance or from kemi adeosun herself.
bugidon:
shocked
Buhari govt is full of deciet and denial

I never see this kind cut and join govt before in my life
angry
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by LordAdam16: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
@firstpage, your attention is needed.

Silly tribalist!

-Lord
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by jdleo32(m): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
She hasn't denied stopping that fraud of an attorney general made effort to feed on Nigerians

And also she havnt accepted there is a claim what so ever meaning if it fly through she is a culprit.

That's my submission.

Don't be part of it be assertive make ur intentions clear.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by lobell: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
I for talk am. She no get dat kain liver. So last last, Malami still chop that money. Chai. There is God o.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by FLYFIRE(m): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
I thought bubu said abacha never stole
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by johannu(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
"Stealing is not corruption" and "Abacha never stole"
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
muykem:
Thanks for clarification. IPOB is working for their unknown candidate.

As usual, PigDiots and their lies.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by sapele914(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
bugidon:
shocked

angry
where have you been?You must be coming from overseas?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by FLYFIRE(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
johannu:
"Stealing is not corruption" and "Abacha never stole"
Pres. Goodluck said " call a spade a spade...but the dullard said abacha never stole...there is big difference
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by aPr: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
akum78:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared Via Twitter By Minister of Finance of Nigeria. with caption ..

Let me make this clear: the media reports claiming that I wrote to the President regarding the Abacha refunds are all false and should be disregarded. There is no controversy whatsoever regarding the recovery. The $322.5m received from the Swiss Govt in Dec 2017 is with @cenbank.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1625/kemi-adeosun-reacts-to-writing-to-the-president-regarding-the-abacha-refunds/

cc; lalasticlala

It is no more Abacha loot, but Abacha Fund, is Abacha funding Nigeria?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by semyman: 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
bugidon:
shocked

angry
Go back to school and study brighter grammar again before writing thrash on social media
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by QueenVina(f): 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I faulted that former news.
I knew it was kinda out of place.

Because every Finance minister who knows her onion knows what such money (merited or unmerited) will do to the country's foreign reserve.

I however was forced to accept that Kemi was capable of such blunder because of the popular saying;
"Can anything good come out of a polytechnic graduate?"
Never have i beheld such savagery...If not that this 'shithole' of a country places emphasis on university degree, how dare you badmouth a polytechnic graduate
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by newslifeop: 1:25am On Apr 11, 2018
hmmm
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by 2016v2017: 1:49am On Apr 11, 2018
bugidon:
shocked

angry
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by enlady(f): 1:55am On Apr 11, 2018
Kemi Adeosun, the minister of finance, has come under intense pressure to deny blocking the dubious payment of $16.5 million to Nigerian lawyers over the recovery of Abacha Loot, sources in her office have told TheCable.

“There have been calls from all over the country putting her under pressure and suggesting that she is fighting the president,” an aide to the minister told TheCable on Tuesday morning.

He said the office would issue a statement to deny the story.

However, TheCable had a private WhatsApp message exchange with Adeosun before publishing the story.

She confirmed not approving the payment and sending the request back to the ministry of justice.

The management of TheCable has decided to make the screenshot of the conversation public “if it has to come to that”

https://www.thecable.ng/abacha-loot-adeosun-pressure-deny-blocking-payments-lawyers
Re: Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:32am On Apr 11, 2018
aPr:

It is no more Abacha loot, but Abacha Fund, is Abacha funding Nigeria?
grin cool shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday / Northern Senators Disown Senator Abdul Ningi Over Comments On Budget Padding / Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.