Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man (83875 Views)

Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by pedrilo: 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

I know these things happen but this particular one is fake and an unintelligent fake chats at that.
people do worst things so stay woke!
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by MarieSucre(f): 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
ShyCypher:
Trust me, that woman is on Nairaland here screamin' "men are scum, men are heartless, men cheat, feminism, women have suffered in the hands of men" etc

You can find them in the Romance Section constitutin' a nuisance & disturbin' others while in reality, they are unrepentant cheats who will spread their legs for even the evenin' breeze.

Shioor.

To beat Slay Mama jus dey hungry me now walahi...

So true, I agree with you. Even this guy sef you can find him on nairaland front page shouting "men are naturally polygamous", "don't trust any of these oloshos" but see his life now.

3 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
staged and stale.... Poor bloggers looking for cheap publicity stunt... meanwhile if u want to die early reach your partner media chats
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Softhands(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
Do it during dating.... I once ended a relationship becos my Ex was describing the color of her pant to her ex... As I catch am like this, trust an Esan man na... naim be pursuing things...useless Bayelsa girl... A woman that can do this can kill.
pedrilo:
i don first talk am b4, wen i am ready to marry, we will both submit all our social media username and password to each other.
nobody go carry me play ruff play
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
Earthbound:

Saw right through it sis. There[b][/b]are cheats on this thread bashing the fictional couple[b][/b] Same thing happens during jungle justice on thieves
Hahahaha the bolded got me laughing! Truly, many of them cheat one way or the other but are quick to throw critics at others...typical! I don't support cheating or any form of it, I just hated the fact that people believed this shit!

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Jeff9498(m): 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by pejuakinab: 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
This one is thick and deep
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by kenodrill: 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Marriage should be on contract basis...once you re tired of your partner you file for a divorce.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by kabillion(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
If I happened to b that woman's husband, two things involved. Either I suffer instant death of the worst form of cardiac arrest ever recorded or that woman is handicapped for life
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Pinkyposh(f): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Just imagine the way everyone is venting their flout against the woman, as though she was cheating alone all by herself......
Please you guys should stop being sentimental here, married man is also involved here, so if you are confirming anyone endeavor to condem both of them......non of them is right undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by BadBradley: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
Looks like an arranged chat to me.

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by BadBradley: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
kabillion:
If I happened to b that woman's husband, two things involved. Either I suffer instant death of the worst form of cardiac arrest ever recorded or that woman is handicapped for life
and title says man leaks Facebook chat with his wife. It is an arranged chat.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by GeoOla25(m): 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Seeing this from a different angle... all I can decipher is Poverty!!!! The heartbroken man isn’t rich while the woman mindset is poverty enriched, poverty will make you wallow in body odor and eat bad foods that make you grow nonsensical fat, poverty will make you seek pleasure in another man’s blossom.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by pedrilo: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Softhands:
Do it during dating.... I once ended a relationship becos my Ex was describing the color of her pant to her ex... As I catch am like this, trust an Esan man na... naim be pursuing things...useless Bayelsa girl... A woman that can do this can kill.
okpia, oria wekhin, we no sabi dull.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Shinery0123(m): 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
People from the East. Na their way
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by AuroraB(f): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
derrydinny:
let the woman go, send her away like a pest
Mbok, what happens to her partner in crime angry
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by kenchop: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
SHIT!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by kabillion(m): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
BadBradley:
and title says man leaks Facebook chat with his wife. It is an arranged chat.

Thanks 'BB'. The title initially got me confused. Thanks for taking time out to put me straight.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by bukatyne(f): 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Issakendrick:
A Nigerian man left in shock and heartbroken after seeing a conversation his wife of 9 years had with a married man she's sleeping with.

The married man who chooses to hide his identity and that of his wife shared the information with nairaplus.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/man-left-heartbroken-after-seeing-chats.html

Cc: Mindfulness

Why would a wife whose husband is ready to sleep with her leave him hanging and be sexting another man to the extent of wanting exclusiveness?

I can't comment on the man because we were not told that his wife is willing.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by sulakishop(m): 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
Dis one na small thing for my own experience....

I can't just die!
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Faraidi(m): 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
adaksbullet:
Womens angry that's his how one marry woman his used his big boobs too confusion mine confusion when he was breest filled his baby yesterday embarassed embarassed embarassed

Mine d his con dy do head like agama lisad angry angry angry angry

Fair womens after gilrs angry angry angry
RIP ENGLISH

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by eliadekx(m): 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
adaksbullet:
Womens angry that's his how one marry woman his used his big boobs too confusion mine confusion when he was breest filled his baby yesterday embarassed embarassed embarassed

Mine d his con dy do head like agama lisad angry angry angry angry

Fair womens after gilrs angry angry angry

Go back to primary one your English is too poor no single mean

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
lefulefu:
Abegi jor..many marriages of today in Nigeria is a complete joke. A married woman will be jumping from one Facebook d!ck to another..then getting smashed inbetween by her ex while the married man will hustling for olosho instagram slayqueens and spending his whole month salary and other entitlement on them. Dats the modern nigerian marriage life for you.

Many people don't know who dey are married to. They also lack good or requisite communication skills to handle basic issues or their partners and read the necessary handwritings/signals all over the wall and ceiling. They jump into it and jump out. There shud be a marriage skol they way thing are getting bad. Lol
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by eliadekx(m): 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
ShyCypher:

Naso the man sef talk till him take eyes see chats.

Go confirm my brother...

Go to hell ass hole all women are not same as all men will never be as well,,,so if u pray bad for anyone it backfired to u,thats it
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by vashkayanna(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
I lost the trust and respect I had for women when I caught my girl pants down with a guy I was harbouring...

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by zinaunreal(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
Pinkyposh:
Just imagine the way everyone is venting their flout against the woman, as though she was cheating alone all by herself......
Please you guys should stop being sentimental here, married man is also involved here, so if you are confirming anyone endeavor to condem both of them......non of them is right undecided undecided

You should be given 36 strokes of cane. Youre a confirmed sexist
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Softhands(m): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
Obulu Owanlen
pedrilo:
okpia, oria wekhin, we no sabi dull.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Tinamoore(f): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
Deji63:
Men! Let's open our eyes and hearts to see good women and not put harlots in our homes as wives when there are so many caring and truly loving women out there looking for love.

Nice One.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Donjazzy12(m): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Issakendrick:
A Nigerian man left in shock and heartbroken after seeing a conversation his wife of 9 years had with a married man she's sleeping with.

The married man who chooses to hide his identity and that of his wife shared the information with nairaplus.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/man-left-heartbroken-after-seeing-chats.html

I have been saying it before but let me repeat for emphasis. 70%-80% of young women nowadays are lesbians and prostitutes!

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by obowunmi(m): 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lmao. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Temple1288(m): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
I'm not surprised. The only woman I don't fear is my mother tho I still get this fear she's a woman.

Imagine a woman opening up your drink----- you'll drink till eternity!

A woman is the most deadly weapon on Earth. Woman, you people are deadly!

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Pinkyposh(f): 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
zinaunreal:

You should be given 36 strokes of cane. Youre a confirmed sexist

Is that all you could understand from what I just commented......
I think you need 72 strokes of the cane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.