Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business (23342 Views)

Don Jazzy Unveils His Restaurant; Congrats To Him! / I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by ufuosman(m): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
Good one
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by teesugar(f): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Troublemaker007:

And na gals ur type dey pass back flood him Instagram.
your username says it all. FYI, I don't even have an instagram, twitter or any social media account. I don't have time for them. I stick only to my whatsapp and nairaland. So, you are so wrong about me. Pele undecided
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by ayusco85(m): 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
DAWAKITOFA:

why don't you suggest an alternative?

Vote him out, vote someone young with good track record irrespective of party
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by sarcasticdude(m): 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
you're poor, no doubt.

You will die of frustration in the end. Whether buhari wins or loses, no go find something do with your life before it's too late.

Na your papa wan contest and win the next election?

Dem dey talk any how someone's life's dream is coming to pass, you dey there dey type foolishness for thread.

Arinya

Walahi this guy stupid pass my Dog......person tell u say our stock market crash after PMB announce 2nd term bid u kon dey insult am.shey na dustbin dey ur head? Anu-mpama
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by Stevepummel: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
teesugar:
What a kind gesture. But he kinda looks like someone who needs the money more. See fresh Rico. lipsrsealed

It’s girls like u that think fine boys don’t have problem smh
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by Troublemaker007(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
teesugar:
your username says it all. FYI, I don't even have an instagram, twitter or any social media account. I don't have time for them. I stick only to my whatsapp and nairaland. So, you are so wrong about me. Pele undecided

I know you are lying but continue...

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by Assassin101: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
sailors.... I go dye just opened his ynash, now we know

positivelord:
Once again,sail on; inspiring many others,proving the point that it is worthy to be responsible, devoid of immoral justification that was expected from you.

In the bolded lies why he offers to help....if you know you know

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by Olulinks(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
teesugar:
What a kind gesture. But he kinda looks like someone who needs the money more. See fresh Rico. lipsrsealed
Wouldn't you welcome it for your shoe business?
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
teesugar:

...and 10 people liked this post undecided

Ignorant people everywhere. embarassed
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by Tobycharles: 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
lonelydora:

The STAY logic is what gives DSTV money. I told you guys that CeeC will last to the end. People like her are drama queens and thats what makes the show interesting. The show doesn't need a boring character.

But Lolu n boredom r synonymous

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by unitysheart(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
bigplayerz:
Why did he say Sail on...is he a SAILOR ? na wah no more JU for street

What if he said ride on
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by bigplayerz(m): 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
lol e mean say na Conductor...but if he then said fly on ......who im be ?
unitysheart:

What if he said ride on
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by unitysheart(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
bigplayerz:
lol e mean say na Conductor...but if he then said fly on ......who im be ?

Maybe he is from Benin. Na them dey fly.
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by Oloniyan(m): 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
positivelord:
Once again,sail on; inspiring many others,proving the point that it is worthy to be responsible, devoid of immoral justification that was expected from you.

In the bolded lies why he offers to help....if you know you know

lols
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
sarcasticdude:

Walahi this guy stupid pass my Dog......person tell u say our stock market crash after PMB announce 2nd term bid u kon dey insult am.shey na dustbin dey ur head? Anu-mpama
digs are smart. A stupid dog only comes from a stupid owner.

Didn't stick market crash after Trump was elected?

Stupid cow, stupid owner of a stupid dog.

Arindin

Talk another one, I dey listen

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by eyinola: 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
teesugar:
forget body ooooo, I look good and better than my Oga for office.. If u come in u fit think day na me be Oga sef grin

1 Like

Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:09am On Apr 12, 2018
teesugar:
Na him stature bad belle
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:11am On Apr 12, 2018
Na I go dye English surprise.me sef . I am grateful to u sha on behalf of ourselves
Re: I Go Dye Celebrates Rico Swavey, Offers To Assist His Restaurant Business by teesugar(f): 7:03am On Apr 12, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:

Na him stature bad belle
good belle undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Shares Beautiful End Of Year Photos / Mohbad's Son, Liam Celebrates 1st Birthday / Olamide: "I Made My Lagos Nawa Album In 48 Hours"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.