Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

"Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single (24223 Views)

Wizkid's Videoshoot Of "Gucci Snake" Behind The Scenes Photos / Beyonce Features Wizkid In Her New E.P? (Photo) / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by unknownsolja: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
kullozone:

Lionel's songs are all about girls too, though! Just that the rythm and lyrics are different. Music should be something that calms the soul for some, and it's something people can jump and dance to, to others smiley
I prefer foreign songs though.

but its not noise and her back side this,the way she waka that,the way she wine...what else,i would never go to wizkids show but i would go to any asa show.
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by Diso60090(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
lonelydora:
Wizkid....Nice one there.

This space is not for sale!!!

The one you don first sell never reach you

Nor forget say anything wey cheap na problem best man
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by phranklyn92(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
kullozone:

Same with all trending artistes in Naija right now. Don't single him out smiley
sure
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by JMOB(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
HumanistMike:
Ladies add my bbm pin DCD707FA. My dick pic is my dp
Ayyah...Don't your conscience even whisper something sensible to your ears....at your age...mtcheeeewww
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
unknownsolja:

you can dumbo..its all about money to you..mumu..music should be something that calms the soul and thats why i still listen to lionel richie till today..i know you wont even know who that is..ode..i hate crapyy noise making songs about girls and it will fade away soon
So u mean u working for d sake of impressing ur boss not cos of money...so nah impressing u go chop bro mumu...starboy num1
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by unknownsolja: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
olagbola55:

So u mean u working for d sake of impressing ur boss not cos of money...so nah impressing u go chop bro mumu...starboy num1

shut up zombie i no get boss
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
unknownsolja:

shut up zombie i no get boss
same here mumu
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by unknownsolja: 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
olagbola55:
same here mumu

see this mumu small pikin way they sell sim car for computer village..run comot here before i give you back hand,you still they chop food for house.dundi
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by sapeleboi(m): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
cant wait to smash the jam
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
unknownsolja:

see this mumu small pikin way they sell sim car for computer village..run comot here before i give you back hand,you still they chop food for house.dundi
Mr producer it sim card sir not sim car and grow up sir am not ur father mate
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by shalomj(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
playerinc:
Soco Master. Na wa o!
Kindly check your mail and reply me.
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by playerinc(m): 3:00am On Jun 29, 2018
shalomj:

Kindly check your mail and reply me.

I never got any email from you.
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by shalomj(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2018
playerinc:

I never got any email from you.
Check the email you registered with nairaland.

I sent a message request already.

Or you don't have access to the mail any longer.

Kindly share your new email here.
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by playerinc(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
shalomj:

Check the email you registered with nairaland.

I sent a message request already.

Or you don't have access to the mail any longer.

Kindly share your new email here.

Use this one then.

danielmarlow15@gmail.com
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by shalomj(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
playerinc:

Use this one then.

danielmarlow15@gmail.com
Thank you bro.

You can check the mail now and please your reply would be appreciated.
Re: "Commando": Wizkid In Behind The Scenes Photos Of Yet-To-Be Released Single by playerinc(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2018
shalomj:

Thank you bro.

You can check the mail now and please your reply would be appreciated.

Your email has been seen and replied.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Wins Most Fashionable Male Entertainer Award[pics] / Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile / MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.