Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid (40890 Views)

Sunday Japhet: Policeman Arrested For Mocking Buhari, Osinbajo, IGP On Facebook / Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths / Fani-kayode Blasts New York Times Over Trump's "Comment" About Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by expert234: 7:47am On Apr 12, 2018
princeadams11:

You will, soon die of hatred if you are not careful

But you didn't die for hating Jonathan with passion, or did that hatred kill you?
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by princeadams11: 7:54am On Apr 12, 2018
expert234:

But you didn't die for hating Jonathan with passion, or did that hatred kill you?
I never hated Jonathan. He is a good man and was my leader. I dont hate or insult my leaders like what most of you do. I pray for God to guide them and give them the wisdom to lead us well. Mr Jonathan has his weakness which is understandable and applicable to all humans as we all are not perfect. You and your friend's own is not the case, it is a case of pure hatred because of tribal and religious differences which we must all avoid to move our country forward.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by expert234: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2018
princeadams11:

I never hated Jonathan. He is a good man and was my leader. I dont hate or insult my leaders like what most of you do. I pray for God to guide them and give them the wisdom to lead us well. Mr Jonathan has his weakness which is understandable and applicable to all humans as we all are not perfect. You and your friend's own is not the case, it is a case of pure hatred because of tribal and religious differences which we must all avoid to move our country forward.

And who gave you that impression that "I and my friend " hate anyone based on tribalism and religious differences? Where is your evidence, Mr "Jonathan is my leader"?
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by bennyboss(m): 8:40am On Apr 12, 2018
Donald trump education = Great Donald trump certificate = authentic Donald trump Age = Certified Donald trump wealth = Business
Buharis' education = false Buharis' certificate = lord have mecy Buharis' age = younger sister older dn him (error) Buharis' wealth = complicated
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by precious1967(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2018
Omo ale. Omo ti o leko.
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by princeadams11: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2018
expert234:

And who gave you that impression that "I and my friend " hate anyone based on tribalism and religious differences? Where is your evidence, Mr "Jonathan is my leader"?
Mr Jonathan is your leader but you don't treat Mr Buhari as your leader
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by Barzinime(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
Slave!!!
naijjaman:
shocked

Bashir El Rufai, the Kaduna midget's son has expressed his opinion but he is wrong.

Here's why:

Donald Trump's Birth Certificate is Real and not Fake, born on June 1946. How old is PMB?
Donald Trump will never travel outside USA for medical treatment for months, PMB over 4 months.
Donald Trump trust American Doctors and Hospitals for his care. Ask PMB why he goes to foreign hospitals.
Donald Trump is a billionaire and didn't mislead Americans with claims he had only 150 cows and no money.
Donald Trump says he is not perfect but Buhari believes he is the smartest Nigerian leader ever created.

More later!!!!
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by naijjaman(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Barzinime:
Slave!!!

Herdsman!!
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by naijjaman(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Banza!!
Barzinime:
Slave!!!
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by naijjaman(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
Barzinime:
I am a Slave!!!

cheesy
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by Barzinime(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
You are a criminal
naijjaman:

cheesy
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by naijjaman(m): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Barzinime:
You are a criminal

Go and Die. Banza
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by naijjaman(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Barzinime:
You are a criminal

grin grin

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by naijjaman(m): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Barzinime:
I am a criminal

cheesy cheesy
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by Barzinime(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Im sure you are jobless grin grin grin..if you like post me all over NL

You will make me popular, but i dont need it grin grin
naijjaman:

grin grin

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by naijjaman(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Barzinime:
Im sure you are jobless grin grin grin..if you like post me all over NL

You will make me popular, but i dont need it grin grin

Al Majiri like you. Looking to get popular on NL. You don't have a single ambition,
Glad you know that you're dealing with a blessed and hardworking man. Banza!!
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by naijjaman(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Barzinime:
Im a criminal

Then change your sorry life before you die
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by Barzinime(m): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
Abi Aye fe baje ni....No follow me say rubbish ...sho oloriburuku ni e ni......Ogun kill you for there
naijjaman:

Then change your sorry life before you die
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by expert234: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
princeadams11:

Mr Jonathan is your leader but you don't treat Mr Buhari as your leader

Can you kindly give me just one behavior or activity of Buhari that shows him as a leader?

Can you point out just one leadership quality of Buhari that makes him deserving of being called a leader of a united Nigeria?
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by princeadams11: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
expert234:

Can you kindly give me just one behavior or activity of Buhari that shows him as a leader?

Can you point out just one leadership quality of Buhari that makes him deserving of being called a leader of a united Nigeria?
I don't need to point out any quality. If you are not baised and try to be objective, you should be able to point it out yourself.
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by expert234: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
princeadams11:

I don't need to point out any quality. If you are not baised and try to be objective, you should be able to point it out yourself.

That's the usual excuse I've heard from useful idiots on this forum. They have nothing to say, so they tow this shameless line.

Can you give me one good reason why Buhari outlawed IPOB, but kept mute about Fulani herdsmen, even though international communities count these herdsmen a terrorist organization?

Does that stance by Buhari has any similitude to quality national leadership to you?
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by naijjaman(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Barzinime:
Abi Aye fe baje ni....No follow me say rubbish ...sho oloriburuku ni e ni......Ogun kill you for there

Is it the same ogun that has wiped your family and turn you into a ritualist?

Your problem has just started. Thunder will fire you and other yahoo boys like you, Oloriburuku oshi
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by naijjaman(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Barzinime:
Ogun killed my family

cheesy cheesy
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by princeadams11: 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
expert234:

That's the usual excuse I've heard from useful idiots on this forum. They have nothing to say, so they tow this shameless line.

Can you give me one good reason why Buhari outlawed IPOB, but kept mute about Fulani herdsmen, even though international communities count these herdsmen a terrorist organization?

Does that stance by Buhari has any similitude to quality national leadership to you?
You only know how to insult and abuse people. You can't for once engage yourself in a good and constructive conversations. Change the way you think for good
Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by naijjaman(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Barzinime:
Abi Aye fe baje ni....No follow me say rubbish ...sho bla bla bla

What is this ritualist and yahoo boy saying
The blood of people he killed are disturbing him

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by expert234: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
princeadams11:

You only know how to insult and abuse people. You can't for once engage yourself in a good and constructive conversations. Change the way you think for good

OK, I'm sorry. Now, answer this question:

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid by expert234: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
princeadams11:

Dear Muslim, why did you suddenly keep quiet? You are confirming my suspicion that most of you muslims, especially Yoruba muslims, are supporting Buhari, not because of any achievement or leadership quality, but because of religion.

For how long do you want religion to turn you to blind people?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TSA: Court Orders Seizure Of $793.2m Hidden In Banks (Names of banks) / Victor Umeh Caught On Camera Mocking Soludo During APGA Anambra Primary Election / Nigerian Troops Storm Sambisa Forest, Hunt For Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.