Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Your Access To Faith. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Access To Faith. (339 Views)

Plateau Diocese Dissociates From Denying Members Without PVC Access To Church / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Access To Faith. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
Faith is what turns on the exceeding greatness of God's power. Faith connects you to the power that clears all obstacles out of your way.

When faith is at work, the power of God is connected, which makes all things possible.

It is faith that puts you in the class of God. When faith is at work, the power of God is in place.

Faith is your access to the power of God, not tears! Without faith nothing gets done!

As soon as faith ascends to heaven, the power of God will descend from heaven.

But, how do you contact faith?
How does faith come?

Through The Voice Of God.

Psalms 29:4 The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.

The voice of God imparts faith.
When you hear His voice, you can't doubt it. It is full of power! Full of majesty!

God spoke to a man called Abraham and he never had a question to ask!

At 75, God called him to leave his country, his kindred and his father's house, and get out to a town that He will show him. "And Abraham departed", without any questions!

Another day God came to him and asked him to sacrifice his only son to him.

Because Abraham heard from God, the irresistible voice of God, he again obeyed without questions, and thus walked into his destiny!

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

It is not enough for you to just hear the word of God, you must hear it from God. Because you can't hear Him and doubt Him! You can't hear Him and not believe Him!

His voice is mightier than the voice of many waters, and it is able to divide any flame of fire anyday.

Hearing from God is the cheapest source of faith.

Saul of Tarsus had a very stubborn heart. But one day, he heard God's voice ask him, "Saul, Saul why persecutest thou me?"

Saul wondered, "Who art thou Lord?"
And the voice replied, "I am Jesus who thou persecutest!"

Now, think about this. Was Saul able to say, "Get lost!" to that voice? With all his stubbornness of heart?

No way! You can't hear the voice of God and despise it. It is far too powerful to be despised.

Every time we talk of faith per excellence, it has its direct source in the Word of God. God must speak to you directly. You can't hear from Him and doubt what He says.

His voice is so powerful! So irresistible!

Friends, until your spiritual deafness is healed, you're not a candidate for exploits!

You just must be able to hear from God, before the earth will hear you.
I can see God opening your ears!

Acts 22:6 And it came to pass, that, as I made my journey, and was come nigh unto Damascus about noon,

suddenly there shone from heaven a great light round about me.

22:7 And I fell unto the ground, and heard a voice saying unto me, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

22:8 And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest.

22:9 And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.

All the people that were on the spot saw the light, but only Saul heard the voice.
Faith comes by hearing "The Voice."

Saul wasn't the only unsaved man around there at the time, but he was the only one that heard the voice.

Many saw the light just like Saul, but they were not delivered.

Many go to church and listen to a preacher, but how many really hear the voice behind him?

The light mentioned in the text above represents hope, while the voice represents substance.

If you only see the light of God and you don't hear His voice, it means your hope has no substance.

Friends, you may be able to see what God has said (in black and white), but can you hear what He is saying to you?

Oh yes, you know verses of scripture, but can you hear the voice behind them?
Faith comes by hearing the voice of God.

God said to Noah, "I am sorry for creating the world, now I want to destroy everything. Therefore, build an ark with which I will condemn the world."

Noah heard from God, he had no problem believing Him.

Remember what the Lord told Moses?
He said to him, "Come now and I will send you unto Pharaoh." The same Moses who once ran away from Egypt!

But once you hear the voice of God, obstacles become miracles, barriers become wonders!

Until your spiritual deafness is healed, your future remains uncertain.

Every man that did exploits in the Bible heard from God.

Jesus said:

John 10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

Right now, I command your spiritual ears to be open!

From now on, you will only take steps after having heard from God.

God still speaks!

It is not just enough to see things in the Word of God, for what you see only represents hope, but what you hear represents substance.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. When faith is void of substance, it is fake! Not faith.

Until you hear from God, you don't have anything to hold on to. Men of exploits are men who are sensitive to the move of the Holy Ghost.

Jesus said:

John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

The next plan of God for your life will not fall a victim of deafness, in Jesus name!
You will hear, obey and love Jesus from now on.

Amen.

Excerpts from, Exploits of faith by David Oyedepo.

Please, share❤

To get your sponsored free copy contact us on WhatsApp, 08126401351

1 Like

Re: Your Access To Faith. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hope.

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for...

Hope comes by the Word of God. So also faith comes by the Word. But it takes faith, fertilised by hope, for results to be delivered.

Faith gives substance to your hope. To be hopeless is to be helpless!

Every time you give up on an issue, you become absolutely hopeless. Not even God can help you then, because without faith, it is impossible to please Him.

No matter how strong your faith is, without hope it is unproductive.

Have you ever found a man, no matter how strong he is, who gave birth to children without a woman?

Faith gives substance to hope - there is a fertilization that produces an eventual evidence. So, if there is no hope, faith has no value!

There are quite a lot of people operating at the frequency of hopelessness, yet they are expecting faith to produce. Faith minus hope is barren!

What faith does is to fertilize hope. Wherever there is no hope, faith is worthless.

When you hear people say things like: "It can't work! It is a hopeless situation! You just need to understand what I'm saying. You don't know what I'm going through", leave such a man alone. Nothing will work for him!

Friends, every time you conclude a case as hopeless, you have killed the case!

Hope is the mother of the evidence that faith produces. When hope is dead, faith is valueless. There is nothing you can't see coming that will ever come.

I'm glad to let you know though, that if you're born again, by destiny you will never get to a point of hopelessness in any area of your life. You have that assurance.

Ecclesiastes 9:4 For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.

There is hope for anyone joined to the living God, in whatever situation he might find himself.

By destiny you are a creature of hope –  hope that maketh not ashamed - because it has the backing of the Sovereign God.

He is the vine and you are the branches. So, the Bible says there is hope for you. Because you are joined to the living God, there is hope for you.

Listen, no case can be closed except by you! Don't let what any doctor says kill your faith!

Every time you lack expectation, you won't see any manifestation, because expectation is the mother of manifestation.

Nothing comes to light except it is first conceived, and then it is released.

This is your hour! You must be able to see ahead what you want to touch and handle.

I have never seen trouble ahead of me; even when people talk to me in dreams, I answer back!

Hope is what makes faith productive and dynamic, and places the results you are expecting in your hands.

Look at Abraham's case:

Romans 4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed,

through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

4:14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:

4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed;

not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God,

who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

4:18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations,

according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

Despite all odds, Abraham believed! When it was no longer sensible to have hope, Abraham still believed!

See how the Bible described it:
"Who against hope believed in hope..."
It's simply amazing!

Abraham was not weak in faith. Friends, do you know what hope does? It strengthens your faith!

Now concerning that situation, tell yourself, "It is not over. This can't just be the end! Until I win, nobody will blow the final whistle.

Hope strengthens faith. "And being not weak in faith, because he believed in hope", the Bible says Abraham considered not his own body, which was as good as dead.

No counsellor at the time could have offered him any encouragement. But hope was in place, so his faith did not die!

As long as you have hope, your faith will remain alive. Abraham "considered not..." 
Active faith disregards contrary evidences.

Abraham considered not his own body, nor the "deadness of Sarah's womb"! This is what the power of hope is all about. It deadens your consideration of what the world calls facts.

Hope makes you become dead to facts and alive to faith. It destroys the power facts might want to have over you, and enthrones the force of faith.

Hope tells you, "It's not over!"

Romans 4:20 He staggered not at the promise of God...

When hope is in place, you find yourself disregarding contrary opinions, comments, and reports. When you do this, you become stable.

It is not just what God says therefore that is important, what you see is also important.

Hope tells you, "I can see it clearly. I won't get anything contrary to what God has said and what I have believed". And faith tells you, "God is equal to the task.

Friends, it is very important to understand the place of hope in the operations of faith.

In the early years of this faith movement, quite a lot of people felt hope is an enemy of faith.

They were saying, "Faith is now."

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Faith gives substance to hope. Hope has to be there first. When hope is dead, the substance of faith is worthless.

Have you ever seen or heard of a dead woman who became pregnant? When hope is dead, faith is gone! It becomes valueless.

As far as God is concerned, no case that will ever confront you is hopeless. I don't know what your doctors might have told you, or what your friends have said, but God is assuring you right now that there is hope.

If you can contact hope, then you have created an atmosphere for faith to come alive and for evidence to come forth.

There is hope for you! Your case is not closed, and can never be closed! Until it is decided in your favour.

Abraham saw the promise. That was the reason he didn't stagger. Faith is seeing the unseen.

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen:

for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

That failure you seem to be going through, that frustration, that obvious pressing need in your life, that is making you run from pillar to post, are all temporary!

Only the things that are not seen are eternal. Eternal means indestructible.

Romans 4:21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

Hope is what will help you to ignore and disregard everything contrary to your expectations. It will make you fully persuaded and help to stabilize you.

James said:

James 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Such a man, he says, should not expect to receive anything from God.

When you have located a promise in the scriptures, you can believe it in your heart, but until you see it clearly, you can't declare it boldly.

This is probably the reasons you have not been able to declare many things your heart believes boldly –  you are yet to see them clearly.

You woman that has "been believing" God for a child, see your child in your hand right now. If you can see it, no one can counsel you to be careful.

You will shout it anywhere (that your baby is on the way) and make everybody mad!

If you knew me when I first started shouting prosperity you would have laughed me to scorn, like many did!

There was nothing to show that it was real I was the only one that could see it. I could see it so clearly that I didn't need to pray about it.

Hallelujah.

Excerpts from, Exploits of Faith by David Oyedepo.

Please, share❤

Get your sponsored free copy on WhatsApp, 08126401351.

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 05/05/2018 Saturday / Understanding Your Calling. / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 08/05 /2018 Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.