Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,114 members, 7,957,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Who Else Feels This Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Feels This Way? (991 Views)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / Am I The Only Person That Feels This Way??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Feels This Way? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
I'm a fine boy who girls admire but I have a problem. I'm scared of making a move. The last date I had (2 years ago) was not blissful as I couldn't satisfy my woman in bed (last 20 to 60 seconds).

In this era of sexual revolution, we all know girls now demand intense sex. So I wonder, what's the need going through the commitment and emotions involved in dating when I won't be able to satisfy a girl in the other room. Who else feels this way?

Ladies, can you date a guy who's not too good in bed but shows love and care
Re: Who Else Feels This Way? by Neurotika: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
Most started this way..... Relax. The more you lash, the less active your hormones get. For starters tho you can concentrate on your breathing while at it. Distract your thinking by thinking about some tragic shiit. And don't touch your junk when you release the first round. Play with her body while waiting for it to rise. When it does, slide in steadily for the subsequent rounds. These are the rounds you last longer. But don't pound too fast in order to prevent you from Cumming too fast.
Re: Who Else Feels This Way? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bro calm your self down, your mind is not settled..

When it comes to sex and ladies, you have to be in the right frame of mind,, do away with every thought of doubt in you.

sometimes the problem of most premature ejaculation is a mental and psychological problem..

when the mind is doubtful, the body becomes weak..
Re: Who Else Feels This Way? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Neurotika:
Most started this way..... Relax. The more you lash, the less active your hormones get. For starters tho you can concentrate on your breathing while at it. Distract your thinking by thinking about some tragic shiit. And don't touch your junk when you release the first round. Play with her body while waiting for it to rise. When it does, slide in steadily for the subsequent rounds. These are the rounds you last longer. But don't pound too fast in order to prevent you from Cumming too fast.

hmm... But some girls easily get turned off after a weak first round
Re: Who Else Feels This Way? by DiegoNakel(m): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Almost Every guy has experienced this. My advice is that, be drinking Agbo jedi (local herb concortion) regularly.
Re: Who Else Feels This Way? by Danielomisco(m): 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Go to the chemist buy vega pop it 40-hr b4 she comes simple.wit tym u will gain ur stability n nt rush it
Re: Who Else Feels This Way? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Bro calm your self down, your mind is not settled..

When it comes to sex and ladies, you have to be in the right frame of mind,, do away with every thought of doubt in you.

sometimes the problem of most premature ejaculation is a mental and psychological problem..

when the mind is doubtful, the body becomes weak..
agitation, partially true. Mental picture is worse
Re: Who Else Feels This Way? by MissRaine69(f): 3:59am On Apr 12, 2018
bignoisemaker:
I'm a fine boy who girls admire but I have a problem. I'm scared of making a move. The last date I had (2 years ago) was not blissful as I couldn't satisfy my woman in bed (last 20 to 60 seconds).

In this era of sexual revolution, we all know girls now demand intense sex. So I wonder, what's the need going through the commitment and emotions involved in dating when I won't be able to satisfy a girl in the other room. Who else feels this way?

Ladies, can you date a guy who's not too good in bed but shows love and care

No one was born able to ride a bicycle ...you learnt how to do it . Even when you fell off you conquered your anxieties and tried again. If all you think about is failing and never measuring up this will affect your performance. Stop being so hard on yourself. If you start the journey thinking you will fall ....you will
Work on your confidence.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Feels This Way? by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 12, 2018
DiegoNakel:
Almost Every guy has experienced this. My advice is that, be drinking Agbo jedi (local herb concortion) regularly.
ahh... That will be too bitter o.

I'm thinking of trying Aboki manpower
Re: Who Else Feels This Way? by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 13, 2018
MissRaine69:

No one was born able to ride a bicycle ...you learnt how to do it . Even when you fell off you conquered your anxieties and tried again. If all you think about is failing and never measuring up this will affect your performance. Stop being so hard on yourself. If you start the journey thinking you will fall ....you will
Work on your confidence.
hmm... Bicycle analogy. I get. Nice tips also. Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Your EX AGAIN? / Lady Celebrates Her 3rd Anniversary Of Dating A Married Man (photos) / Nigerian Man Narrates How He Met His Wife In Taraba, His Last Choice For NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.