Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why (5032 Views)

How To Woo A Girl And Have S*x With Her Same Day / When Is Likely Her Ovulation Period? / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
MissRaine69:
Don’t you need to know her cycle first?
sure, thats the first thing to do. read through the comments, I have answered the question.
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by ubunja(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
MissRaine69:
Don’t you need to know her cycle first?
thats a very complicated way to get sex. in humans ovulation is concealed so that only the woman knows she's fertile. and there's a reason nature made it that way. unlike in some baboons that ovulation is on display and fertile females have visible indicators like red bottoms when fertile and ready.
you'll never know a girl's cycle until maybe one day she tells you she's on her period and you write that date down and calculate the rest of her cycle from there.
but thats too much work just to get laid.
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by ubunja(m): 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
MensesDoctor:

who is this one? I said within the secretory period of the menstrual cycle. And that secretory period is the week(s) preceding ovulation, which is also the week(s) after menstruation of the previous menstrual cycle...That is the only way I can explain "the SECRETORY PERIOD" of the menstrual cycle to a lay man sir. please take caution before you say my posts are misleading. I wont tolerate that. Thank you.
dont reproduce the textbook on nairaland. speak clearly and show you understand the topic. throw away jargon.
dude ovulation IS the best time to woo any woman. go anywhere and you'll be told that. not before or after. ovulation is when the egg awaits the sperm. a woman cant be any more ready for sex than that.
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by MissRaine69(f): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
ubunja:

thats a very complicated way to get sex. in humans ovulation is concealed so that only the woman knows she's fertile. and there's a reason nature made it that way. unlike in some baboons that ovulation is on display and fertile females have visible indicators like red bottoms when fertile and ready.
you'll never know a girl's cycle until maybe one day she tells you she's on her period and you write that date down and calculate the rest of her cycle from there.
but thats too much work just to get laid.

And what if she takes postinor or postinor2 as some regularly do?
That skews things up!
Some women don’t know weather they have mid-cycle ovulation or end cycle ovulation some don’t even know what ovulation is.
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
ubunja:

dont reproduce the textbook on nairaland. speak clearly and show you understand the topic. throw away jargon.
dude ovulation IS the best time to woo any woman. go anywhere and you'll be told that. not before or after. ovulation is when the egg awaits the sperm. a woman cant be any more ready for sex than that.

chai. Oga I said woo...not impregnate... even secondary school children know that it is on ovulation that the egg is fertilized for pregnancy to occur....but pls that is not the topic of discussion. To woo a lady is not to sleep with her Please. Please consult your dictionary, you are making me type too much. You did not even understand the subject matter, you just jumped into comment section. please again, not just the headline, but the full text, this time around more slowly.

1 Like

Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by ubunja(m): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
MissRaine69:

That skews things up!
Some women don’t know weather they have mid-cycle ovulation or end cycle ovulation some don’t even know what ovulation is.
is postinor a hormone birth control drug? coz ALL hormone birth control drugs render ovulation and everything null and void. no ovum released no estrogen no hòrniness.
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
MissRaine69:

That skews things up!

The aim of this post is to establish the fact that estrogen and progesterone affects the dopaminergic reward pathway. full stop. It is almost not practical to know a girls ovulation period before talking to her. But, then it is still a possibility. However, it doesnt worth giving us any headache.
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by MissRaine69(f): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
ubunja:

is postinor a hormone birth control drug? coz ALL hormone birth control drugs render ovulation and everything null and void. no ovum released no estrogen no hòrniness.

High in estrogen which really affects the cycle especially if taken more than once per cycle hence “accidents”
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by ubunja(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
MensesDoctor:

chai. Oga I said woo...not impregnate... even secondary school children know that it is on ovulation that the egg is fertilized for pregnancy to occur....but pls that is not the topic of discussion. To woo a lady is not to sleep with her Please. Please consult your dictionary, you are making me type too much. You did not even understand the subject matter, you just jumped into comment section. please again, not just the headline, but the full text, this time around more slowly.
are you seriously gona seperate wooing from sex
dude! its clear you write about things you dont fully understand.
all wooing is for sex. and sex can make pregnancy. dont be a prude on a thread about ovulation.
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by ubunja(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
MissRaine69:

High in estrogen which really affects the cycle especially if taken more than once per cycle hence “accidents”
anything that increases estrogen increases libido.
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
ubunja:

what do you mean by no horniness? We dont believe in such terminologies in medicine. kindly stop derailing this thread please. if you think you are so knowledgeable , create a thread and educate us. you dont come on my thread and give superficial and medically incongruent lectures. Kindly create your thread and educate us if you can. please stop derailing this thread.

cc:
seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by MissRaine69(f): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
ubunja:

anything that increases estrogen increases libido.

Shows how little you know
Estrogen dominance is NOT good for a woman
Hormones need to be balanced for a reason
Too much estrogen
Low sex drive
Abnormal/ irregular periods
Bloating
Changes in temperamen
Fibrocystic breasts
And too much estrogen in a man means retiring from fatherhood and the never being able to stand to attention unless things are resolved.
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by ubunja(m): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
ubunja:

see how you're calling upon the MODs. lol. here is my thread on the topic from February:

Seen.Thank you.
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by ubunja(m): 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
MissRaine69:

Shows how little you know
Estrogen dominance is NOT good for a woman
Hormones need to be balanced for a reason
Too much estrogen
Low sex drive
Abnormal/ irregular periods
Bloating
Changes in temperamen
Fibrocystic breasts
And too much estrogen in a man means retiring from fatherhood and the never being able to stand to attention unless things are resolved.

estrogen is the female hormone while testostrone is the male hormone. estrogen DOMINATES in women while testostorone dominates in men. i dont know what you mean by "estrogen domination is NOT good in women"
you seem to think hormonal balance means 50% estrogen and 50% testostorone. you know nothing. balance can be 95-5 and still be balance.
as for estrogen causes low sex drive you're clueless. coz the time in a woman's menstrual cycle when estrogen is at its lowest is during menstruation. the same time most women dont feel like sex and fertility is at ZERO coz the unused ovum/egg is being washed away. you are as clueless as the OP.

1 Like

Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by MissRaine69(f): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
ubunja:

estrogen is the female hormone while testostrone is the male hormone. estrogen DOMINATES in women while testostorone dominates in men. i dont know what you mean by "estrogen domination is NOT good in women"
you seem to think hormonal balance means 50% estrogen and 50% testostorone. you know nothing. balance can be 95-5 and still be balance.
as for estrogen causes low sex drive you're clueless. coz the time in a woman's menstrual cycle when estrogen is at its lowest is during menstruation. the same time most women dont feel like sex and fertility is at ZERO coz the unused ovum/egg is being washed away. you are as clueless as the OP.

Sure
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by MhizzAJ(f): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I love her so much, just that things are not happening fast

I love you baby kiss kiss kiss
So much u know ryte kiss
Always keep in touch boo
Some people think my character is bad but you think otherwise

MensesDoctor cool
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Babysho(m): 12:49am On Apr 12, 2018
MensesDoctor:

I was actually waiting for the question: how we will know when she will ovulate?
Well, the truth is that the only way to know is to get from her the number of days her menstrual cycle runs. If you know the number of days her cycle runs, divide it by two, the first half of the cycle is the period before her ovulation.

by the way, I hope people understand that we are talking of ovulation [/b]not [b]menstruation.

http://whyimissedmyperiod..com.ng/2017/09/difference-between-ovulation-and.html

Lol weirdo
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

I love you baby kiss kiss kiss
So much u know ryte kiss
Always keep in touch boo
Some people think my character is bad but you think otherwise

MensesDoctor cool
But he said you are becoming difficult, to the extent that ....he may wish to know your ovulation time. Could you be of help? CC fortifiedcity
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 12, 2018
Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 , Rocktation, farano, please its time we give this post a wider audience. Thanks in advance.
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by MhizzAJ(f): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2018
MensesDoctor:

But he said you are becoming difficult, to the extent that ....he may wish to know your ovulation time. Could you be of help? CC fortifiedcity

Lol
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
MensesDoctor:

I was actually waiting for the question: how we will know when she will ovulate?
Well, the truth is that the only way to know is to get from her the number of days her menstrual cycle runs. If you know the number of days her cycle runs, divide it by two, the first half of the cycle is the period before her ovulation.

by the way, I hope people understand that we are talking of ovulation [/b]not [b]menstruation.

http://whyimissedmyperiod..com.ng/2017/09/difference-between-ovulation-and.html
this very false.
Re: The Best Time To Woo A Lady Is Around 1 or 2 week Before Her Ovulation - See Why by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
OneSentence:

this very false.

What? The link or d comment? BTW, its not enough to say its false, bring the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barlady Offers Sex Service To Customer After Drinking Video / Lady Shares Her Incredible Body Transformation In A Year (photos) / I Watch My Wife Sleep With Younger Men - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.