Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. (39969 Views)

Alizeeā€™s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by Weapon2020(m): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Who Anger epp?
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by san316(m): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
The romantic telemundo is on.
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by wayne4loan: 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
;Dll
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by captianfreeman(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
givan:

Anything like 'lawful killing'? Legal practitioners in the house please help explain

Yes. Killing in self defense, is a lawful killing.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by madgoat(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
dele31:
Why on earth would a man kill the wife he once claimed he loves? I know the devil is always the man behind the scene to blame. Maybe just maybe, one day, the devil will defend himself.

The way some women run their mouths when quarrelling with their husbands can make the husband want to descend on them.
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by olatunjithomas(m): 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
givan:

Anything like 'lawful killing'? Legal practitioners in the house please help explain

when you kill using Edo ancestral method. it is lawful.

You're welcome by the way.

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by AerialMapper: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
His country will negotiate and they'll release him to serve his time in a Danish jail.

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
now the man will know there is a place next to hell on earth... "Nigeria prison". I don't pray to be there till I bid the world goodbye.

3 Likes

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by Matinho: 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
They WILL free him
FortifiedCity:
angry

When Nigerian police say 'forensics', it means 'according to what they said '

They do not have the man power to do real forensics. 90 percent of them are duuummmmbbbbbb!!!!!

Did I also say they might free that man. Okay I just did.
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by eagleeye2: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

They do not have the man power to do real forensics. 90 percent of them are duuummmmbbbbbb!!!!!

I open mouth when I read Forensic.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by Wakanda: 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
givan:

Well, the law allows the killing of a person in certain circumstances
1. In execution of a death penalty by a court of competent jurisdiction
2. Self defence but the degree of force used must be proportional to the threat.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

hahhahah u wicked but is true

1 Like

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
givan:

Self-defence.

IANAL.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by lacidi: 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
givan:

Yes there is lawful killing for e.g. when someone is sentenced to death, the execution of that person is lawful. Also in some countries euthanasia is allowed in some cases.
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by phranklyn92(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
givan:

yes... In cases of 'mercy killing'. I.e when you kill a person or an Animal to put them out of their misery
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by linearity: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nitefury:
Damn. Going by the prosecuting counsel's statement, dude knew what he was doing and really wanted them dead. Why he killed his daughter too is what I don't understand. Perhaps a psychopath

Again, the report says he had always been habitually violent towards her yet she never left him probably because she one of those fish brained ladies who stay in abusive relationships because they'd rather cry in Banana Island than be single (and possible broke) but happy and in peace in Lagos Island.

God rest their souls.

He must have killed the little girl in a failed attempt to give credence to his 'cooking gas killed' them story. He must have read stories of CO from generator killing people and in those stories, no one survives...so in his evil mind, he must have felt that if the little girl is not killed, his cover up story will not sell.

Just like most criminals, he did not think this through very well....Propane gas from cooking stove is not CO and does not kill like CO. It has an offensive smell and it can easily be smelt and people will take cover unlike the odorless CO gas and the reason we have to be careful about not letting our cooking gas to leak is not because, it is a potent killer like CO, it is just because of the dangers of fire.

5 Likes

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by linearity: 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
AerialMapper:
His country will negotiate and they'll release him to serve his time in a Danish jail.

This will be a tough one...Denmark does not have capital punishment and his crimes will fetch him a death sentence in Nigeria by hanging.

Had to see the treaty signed between Nigeria and Denmark on repatriation, if any.... and even at that, his sentence have to be commuted to life.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by ameri9ja: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
givan:

I don't know law at all, but I know this one.
When soja kill Boko Haram...
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by Promismike(m): 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
givan:

killing by defense or killing by self defence.
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by Seun360(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nitefury:
Damn. Going by the prosecuting counsel's statement, dude knew what he was doing and really wanted them dead. Why he killed his daughter too is what I don't understand. Perhaps a psychopath

Again, the report says he had always been habitually violent towards her yet she never left him probably because she one of those fish brained ladies who stay in abusive relationships because they'd rather cry in Banana Island than be single (and possible broke) but happy and in peace in Lagos Island.

God rest their souls.

Well said.
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by basmur(m): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
givan:

I wonder oooooo.

He be like some killings don dey lawful now.
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
givan:

Yes, it is called "JUSTIFIABLE KILLING." At common law, there are three classifications of homicides [killings]

1. Criminal homicides [killings for which there is no defense to criminal liability];
2. Justifiable homicides [killings commanded or authorized by law such as defending your self or others when your life is in danger: Herdsmen menace comes to mind];
3. Excusable homicides [killings for which there is a defense to criminal liability such as a spouse coming home and finding his/her other half in bed with a lover].

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by factwriter(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
sacluxisback:
Not even in cuffs??

Nigerians. Seriously?

If na us, na ground we go dey stripped naked.

Nigeria police and judicial system sometimes baffles me.

This guy fall somewhere between being a SERIAL KILLER and/or a MASS MURDERER yet they allow him To & Fro, Prison to court room without being CUFFED

What stops him from reaching for one of the wardens or policemen weapon and simulate a shootout?

For God's sake this is a suspect COLD BLOOD MURDERER heading for death row!

A suspected PSYCHOPATHIC killer of mother and child has nothing else to loose, WHY TEMPT HIM

This buffoon should be shackled from head to toe or at least, made to where a straight jacket.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by adisabarber(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
givan:

A condemned criminal will be killed lawfully. If you kill an armed robber it is lawful
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by chris31(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
And u trust our judiciary & police?
No be naija again & na Oyibo man dey involve
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by NosoChic: 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
lonelydora:
I always tell peeps, no matter how jaga jaga the country looks..the law still works.

Peter Nielsen heard so many stories about the unseriousness of our security agencies and thought he could kill and get away with it because he's a foreigner. Now the law is resetting his mindset about Nigeria.

May he rot in jail.

No he won't. ..he will spend some time in the executive section then will opt to be transferred back to his country to serve his sentence! This country is lawless and some people are above the law.
We could review this story a year from today!

1 Like

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
linearity:

He must have killed the little girl in a failed attempt to give credence to his 'cooking gas killed' them story. He must have read stories of CO from generator killing people and in those stories, no one survives...so in his evil mind, he must have felt that if the little girl is not killed, his cover up story will not sell.

Just like most criminals, he did not think this through very well....Propane gas from cooking stove is not CO and does not kill like CO. It has an offensive smell and it can easily be smelt and people will take cover unlike the odorless CO gas and the reason we have to be careful about not letting our cooking gas to leak is not because, it is a potent killer like CO, it is just because of the dangers of fire.

Very, very, speculative.
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by OmoOshodi(m): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
The guy go dey pray for extradition

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by OmoOshodi(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
If naso Nigeria prison be ..... O boy ... Ghetto for dn empty.... I trust my people
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by dammytosh: 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
givan:

self defence is lawful
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by martineverest(m): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
givan:

yes... Especially when u try to defend urself against a murderer
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by martineverest(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
OmoOshodi:
The guy go dey pray for extradition
he might be extradited... But his nation won't give him a soft landing.... Nigerian. Police already reported him to danish embassy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeleke's House On Fire: Davido's Father's House Gutted By Fire / Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos) / Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.