Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. (39967 Views)

Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by ekanDamie: 6:29am On Apr 12, 2018
givan:

Anything like 'lawful killing'? Legal practitioners in the house please help explain
Self defence is a lawfull killing
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by Jhoanner(f): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2018
givan:

Anything like 'lawful killing'? Legal practitioners in the house please help explain
Me sef dey wonder, it should be murder since the accused is known.
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by POTUT(m): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2018
lonelydora:
I always tell peeps, no matter how jaga jaga the country looks..the law still works.

Peter Nielsen heard so many stories about the unseriousness of our security agencies and thought he could kill and get away with it because he's a foreigner. Now the law is resetting his mindset about Nigeria.

May he rot in jail.

Don't jump to conclusions so fast. What forensic evidence or capabilities do our Nigeria Police Force have? Did you see the photo of the policeman holding a scooping cup and pouring out the so-called malt drink at the underground factory discovered in Ikorodu? He was using his bare hands!!! Can that cup stand as evidence in court, with his fingerprints smeared all over? I can imagine the police would have walked all over that house, moving things around, turning off the gas cooker with their bare hands, opening doors and touching all manner of things with reckless abandon. When the Danish embassy will insist on visiting the crime scene, they will only find fingerprints of Nigerian police officers and then claim that the police set their citizen up. Think about that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by Jhoanner(f): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2018
ekanDamie:

ekanDamie:

givan:

Me sef dey wonder, it should be murder since the accused is known.
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by kennymartinz(m): 7:29am On Apr 12, 2018
Idiot man killed your wife and daughter and you think you will go scot free. ko possible. May the God of thunder strike uuuu for coming to kill a Nigerian in her own fatherland.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by deavicky(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2018
lonelydora:
I always tell peeps, no matter how jaga jaga the country looks..the law still works.

Peter Nielsen heard so many stories about the unseriousness of our security agencies and thought he could kill and get away with it because he's a foreigner. Now the law is resetting his mindset about Nigeria.

May he rot in jail.
check out that man he is coming out of prison and no handcuff. They can just free him before you know it.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by talk2percy(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2018
Nigerian police are not even sure of what they are saying. They are baking on what the two teenagers told them! This man will walk
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by dangermouse(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2018
givan:

Licenced to kill etc.
Most agencies are licenced to kill undesirable elements within the society. An armed robber out to cause mayhem can be taken out by the security agencies under the rules of engagement.
An ordinary person can kill in self defence.
When you are confronted by man that is about to end your life,you have the right to self defend yourself by eliminating the person(s). However its the law that finally interprets wether your act of self defence is lawful or not.
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by talk2percy(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2018
POTUT:

Don't jump to conclusions so fast. What forensic evidence or capabilities do our Nigeria Police Force have? Did you see the photo of the policeman holding a scooping cup and pouring out the so-called malt drink at the underground factory discovered in Ikorodu? He was using his bare hands!!! Can that cup stand as evidence in court, with his fingerprints smeared all over? I can imagine the police would have walked all over that house, moving things around, turning off the gas cooker with their bare hands, opening doors and touching all manner of things with reckless abandon. When the Danish embassy will insist on visiting the crime scene, they will only find fingerprints of Nigerian police officers and then claim that the police set their citizen up. Think about that.
Don't mind them. What do they know, I see this man walking out of this and even claiming damages for assassinating his character by the Nigerian police!
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by talk2percy(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2018
kennymartinz:
Idiot man killed your wife and daughter and you think you will go scot free. ko possible. May the God of thunder strike uuuu for coming to kill a Nigerian in her own fatherland.
are u very certain that he did that?
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by larryUG(m): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2018
Nitefury:
Damn. Going by the prosecuting counsel's statement, dude knew what he was doing and really wanted them dead. Why he killed his daughter too is what I don't understand. Perhaps a psychopath

Again, the report says he had always been habitually violent towards her yet she never left him probably because she one of those fish brained ladies who stay in abusive relationships because they'd rather cry in Banana Island than be single (and possible broke) but happy and in peace in Lagos Island.

God rest their souls.
I agree with you. She for don leave. Buh a point of correction. The house in banana island belonged to het and not the husband. She got the house from the record label. Its not as if the man is rich cos he lives in her house. I just dont understand why she would stay with a man who beat her to coma

1 Like

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by BiggyBamBam: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2018
If it was a Nigerian man, he would be handcuffed.
Abi am I seeing double?
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by ajebuter(f): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2018
linearity:

This will be a tough one...Denmark does not have capital punishment and his crimes will fetch him a death sentence in Nigeria by hanging.

Had to see the treaty signed between Nigeria and Denmark on repatriation, if any.... and even at that, his sentence have to be commuted to life.

Nigeria government should not allow his repatriation to Denmark to serve his sentence at all..
As you said, Denmark, like other European country doesnt have death penalty and he will be given the maximum sentence of maybe 7 to 10 years on their penal code. Then he will spend maybe six years in jail under the best condition and walk free on probation or feigned 'good conduct'!
I remember the Norwegian mass murderder, Anders Breivik who shot dead 77 students in a summer camp and only got the maximum penalty which is 21 years in prison and was sent to a prison better than our 5 star hotel.
Scadinavian countries have basically thesame penal code and Denmark isnt an exception
If they give a mass murderer of 77 people a mere 21 years, they will probably give this white thrash 6 years, top!
Nonsense! He should serve his term here , QED

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by delishpot: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2018
rattlesnake:
sad sad RIP
she wanted to marry oyinbo i know their type
kate henshaw
tonto dicck
etc

their lives always end messed up

they are plenty in kano looking for Lebanese to screw them

shame am sure many guys would have come for her

obviously, since the daughter is not half caste ..she is not his daughter ...I pity young petra

See talk.... which girl doesn't have many guys that came for them before settling for 1? The Nigerians that kill their wives, parents and children what excuse would you give for the victims falling into that tragedy? If your wife poisons you tomorrow is it safe to say oh I am sure many women came to him but he chose this one? As for your talk about the baby Petra, Not every mixed child looks like Nadia Buhari

1 Like

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by delishpot: 9:14am On Apr 12, 2018
talk2percy:
are u very certain that he did that?
Did you do it?
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by obi123: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

When Nigerian police say 'forensics', it means 'according to what they said '

They do not have the man power to do real forensics. 90 percent of them are duuummmmbbbbbb!!!!!

Did I also say they might free that man. Okay I just did.

dont you mean 98%, because you are implying that there is still hope when you say 90%
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by olashas(f): 9:46am On Apr 12, 2018
givan:

Self-defence which leads to the death of the assailant.
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by DrMuzungu(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2018
Give him a fair trial, then hang the b@stard. if he is to go to prizon, i hope they make sure he is put in the general prison population, not in some special zone where his sorry a$$ is safe. Put him with all other prisoners, they will know how to handle such people very well.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by CioAngels(f): 11:36am On Apr 12, 2018
Nitefury:
Damn. Going by the prosecuting counsel's statement, dude knew what he was doing and really wanted them dead. Why he killed his daughter too is what I don't understand. Perhaps a psychopath

Again, the report says he had always been habitually violent towards her yet she never left him probably because she one of those fish brained ladies who stay in abusive relationships because they'd rather cry in Banana Island than be single (and possible broke) but happy and in peace in Lagos Island.

God rest their souls.
She stayed on to die because if had parked her load and flee people would have said she is not marriageable and cannot keep a home because she is not submissiveness, so she stated to be killed so that the same people will say she endured in her marriage. Sadly, the man wanted to erase Nigerian blood around him so he killed her innocent child too. May he rot in Kuje prison.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by CioAngels(f): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2018
Didi2d:
The chief magistrate go just dey look the man with bad eye..
She go say for her mind.. okurin radarada, olori buruku , make I just sentence you to death now
Yes.
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by CioAngels(f): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2018
HigherEd:
Whatever they do they should ensure this man is not is not extradited to Denmark. The Nigerian govt must refuse any request for extradition from Denmark because I am way to sure that the Danish embassy in Nigerian would be working full time to see him serve punishment in Denmark. The Nigerian govt should make sure the guy serves out his prison time in KiriKiri. Denmark's incarceration system is simply a ridiculous joke!
Yes, he must serve his prison term in Nigeria and die there otherwise we will hold the judge responsible of collecting bribe to agree to extradition.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by CioAngels(f): 11:48am On Apr 12, 2018
Zeromoney:
This guy will probably commit suicide in prison!
Better for him.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by CioAngels(f): 11:51am On Apr 12, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad those. bastards. will extort/collect bribe from him and put him in special flat inside. d prison
Curse will follow them if they do that, l mean, if they collect bribe to give him VIP cell.
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by Luqas: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
SOFTENGR:
No handcuff? Why are they giving him VIP treatment

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by neeyeesky(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
Emotionless100:
Mr White man, Nigeria is not a good place to commit crime because there is no basic amenities in kirikiri prison and secondly there is hard labour

I pity dis white foolish man, he will suffer for kirikiri in his life
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by revontuli(f): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
olaboy1:
No be oyinbo, na dem way. Basically that’s why video games all about shooting were created for them, so they can do all the killings on the computer rather than real life. Caucasians mental state is more of a hormonal and biological imbalance, they are blood suckers. But they have succeeded in creating a false narrative that African American men are violent and should be shot by the police at any little resistance.

Imagine a world of Caucasians without video games and medication.....by now we should be on WW10.

That's so racist of you. It's wrong to make such broad generalizations about other races.
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by olaboy1: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
revontuli:

That's so racist of you. It's wrong to make such broad generalizations about other races.
Yes just as they make sweeping generalizations about other races also. I’m also pointing out the obvious my dear, please don’t take it personal.

I grew up in Africa and now live amongst whites and I can see clearly how easy it was for them to take my people as slaves and beat them like animals. Now I know only a mentally sick person would inflict such pains on a fellow human...you get it now.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by revontuli(f): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
olaboy1:

Yes just as they make sweeping generalizations about other races also. I’m also pointing out the obvious my dear, please don’t take it personal.

I grew up in Africa and now live amongst whites and I can see clearly how easy it was for them to take my people as slaves and beat them like animals. Now I know only a mentally sick person would inflict such pains on a fellow human...you get it now.

It's the British and Spanish empires who traded slaves to America and Caribbeans. Slavs, Scandinavians, Greeks, Armenians, etc. never got involved in African slave trade.
There are sadistic psychopaths in every nation.
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by Nitefury: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na who I dey see so?

Baba na me o..
Longest time boss.
YNWA. The boys did us proud
Re: How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nitefury:

Baba na me o..
Longest time boss.
YNWA. The boys did us proud
Padi mi, I'm so proud of them and our amiable coach. Waiting patiently for the next pairing. YNWA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Hosts Hyacinth Idibia, 2face Idibia's Brother / Deji Adeleke's House On Fire: Davido's Father's House Gutted By Fire / Lapacious Bose Now Looks Totally Different (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.