Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Would You Vote For GEJ If He Decides To Recontest In 2019? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Vote For GEJ If He Decides To Recontest In 2019? (804 Views)

PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us / Yakubu Dogara⁩ Accepts Request To Recontest / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Vote For GEJ If He Decides To Recontest In 2019? by fergusen: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Let's have your opinion guys.
Suppose Goodluck Ebele Jonathan decides to recontest in the 2019 polls against 'Bubu', would you give him your vote?

wink
Re: Would You Vote For GEJ If He Decides To Recontest In 2019? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Delete this thread now before soldier ant bite you

3 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For GEJ If He Decides To Recontest In 2019? by Shugavee(f): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
They r the same abeg!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For GEJ If He Decides To Recontest In 2019? by bjayx: 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nah...he's clueless but better than dis moronn
Re: Would You Vote For GEJ If He Decides To Recontest In 2019? by emiwanlee(m): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
Gej is better than buhari

7 Likes

Re: Would You Vote For GEJ If He Decides To Recontest In 2019? by OriginalKogiboy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
like if u will vote GEJ, share if u will not

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Would You Vote For GEJ If He Decides To Recontest In 2019? by oloye99: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
GEJ is better than buhari, but Nigeria deserves someone better than both of them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Vote For GEJ If He Decides To Recontest In 2019? by muykem: 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
I will not talk now because I am at Otuoke.
Re: Would You Vote For GEJ If He Decides To Recontest In 2019? by plux4: 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
yes
Re: Would You Vote For GEJ If He Decides To Recontest In 2019? by yarimo(m): 1:16am On Apr 12, 2018
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
GOODLUCK jonathan remains PDP Last president of Nigeria, according to 99.9 % of nigerians

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote For GEJ If He Decides To Recontest In 2019? by Kingbabu: 3:34am On Apr 12, 2018
I won't vote GEJ if he comes back in 2019
Re: Would You Vote For GEJ If He Decides To Recontest In 2019? by Herdsmen: 5:48am On Apr 12, 2018
Gej is not contesting for president..
Buhari is..

Why involve Gej?

Abey op receive sense..and do your Dullard campaign ..

Abi blaming Gej wan give you vote..
Between una no dey tire for Gej..Abey make the man breath well..na wao
Re: Would You Vote For GEJ If He Decides To Recontest In 2019? by Dasini: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2018
Who ever says GEJ is not worst than buhari is probably not in tune with reality. All indices have shown this man remains the worst president Nigeria ever produced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Vote For GEJ If He Decides To Recontest In 2019? by OfoIgbo: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2018
I will not vote for GEJ, even though I know he is far better than Buhari.

It will be an exercise in futility. He couldn't win it when he was the incumbent and had all the power, authority and resources to force matters in his favour, so I know he will be super-weak to withstand the wicked rigging machine controlled by the current illiterate president, especially now that he has no constitutional power to rely on.

FORCING MATTERS IN HIS FAVOUR, doesn't mean rigging the election. I mean he could have exploited the lapses in Buhari's race e.g. when the INEC boss was suspected to be siding Buhari, a strong president could have kicked out Jega with immediate effect, or at least have him suspended, if kicking him out will prove difficult and unconstitutional. When it became clear that Buhari had no WASC certificate, a brave president could have engineered the disqualification of Buhari and possibly his prosecution for purgery. But GEJ kept treating these matters with kid gloves until he was rigged out by child voters employed by APC in Kano and elsewhere.
If he had the Nyesom Wike aggressive edge, I will give him a chance, but he doesn't possess it at all.

It will be a wasted vote. Nigeria needs a better ALL-ROUND president anyway

(1) (Reply)

Gov Okowa Bags Rev. Dr. S.W. Martins Memorial Development Award At Issele-uk / IGP Under Pressure To Release 'senator Who Stole Mace’ - Source / Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed Over Comments About GEJ And Boko Haram...!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.