Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

If A One Says This Joke To A Man?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A One Says This Joke To A Man?? (1077 Views)

When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You / MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A One Says This Joke To A Man?? by vybzkartel: 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
If a woman tells a man to buy her panties jokingly, could it mean the woman has interest in the man though she says it jokingly??

What are the reasons?
Re: If A One Says This Joke To A Man?? by habsydiamond(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
vybzkartel:
If a woman tells a man to buy her panties jokingly, could it mean the woman has interest in the man though she says it jokingly??

What are the reasons?
it's tru joke matter that seriousness dey come from na....women no dey collect panties from anybody just like that oooo...that person must be close for they to collect such.....if she say she want panties...buy her pata pupa(red pant)
Re: If A One Says This Joke To A Man?? by MissRaine69(f): 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
Buy them and see
That’s the only way to find out!
Re: If A One Says This Joke To A Man?? by vybzkartel: 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
MissRaine69:
Buy them and see
That’s the only way to find out!

BBut she said it jokingly what if she was joking true true
Re: If A One Says This Joke To A Man?? by vybzkartel: 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
habsydiamond:
it's tru joke matter that seriousness dey come from na....women no dey collect panties from anybody just like that oooo...that person must be close for they to collect such.....if she say she want panties...buy her pata pupa(red pant)

BBut why red?
Re: If A One Says This Joke To A Man?? by MissRaine69(f): 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
vybzkartel:

One way to find out..
Re: If A One Says This Joke To A Man?? by vybzkartel: 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
MissRaine69:

One way to find out..

Will be very embarrassing if she rejects it
Re: If A One Says This Joke To A Man?? by machiti(m): 1:56am On Apr 12, 2018
thats the best green light u can get. buy her the panties jokingly. . and jokingly give it her. . who knows you might jokingly reach the promise land. .

1 Like

Re: If A One Says This Joke To A Man?? by MissRaine69(f): 3:31am On Apr 12, 2018
vybzkartel:

Will be very embarrassing if she rejects it
Then you learn
Simple
Re: If A One Says This Joke To A Man?? by habsydiamond(m): 7:33am On Apr 12, 2018
vybzkartel:

BBut why red?
cos that colour is romantic ni na grin
Re: If A One Says This Joke To A Man?? by vybzkartel: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2018
habsydiamond:
cos that colour is romantic ni na grin

OK
Re: If A One Says This Joke To A Man?? by Burgerlomo: 9:16am On Apr 12, 2018
machiti:
thats the best green light u can get. buy her the panties jokingly. . and jokingly give it her. . who knows you might jokingly reach the promise land. .

Re: If A One Says This Joke To A Man?? by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 12, 2018

On One Condition!

If I Buy Pant For Her Then I Will Be the First To Pull The Pant...
Re: If A One Says This Joke To A Man?? by Preshy561(f): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2018
vybzkartel:

you sound so stingy.buy the damn panties and see,she said it jokingly but I can assure you she meant it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A One Says This Joke To A Man?? by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2018
i once fvcked a girl like that. i jokingly offered to buy her panties. she took me up on the offer.i had only 1 catch - i dress her myself.
and ofcourse we didnt survive the attempt to put them panties on her.
its actually a killer line for sex that one.
Re: If A One Says This Joke To A Man?? by izaray(f): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2018
Just buy it for her first!
Re: If A One Says This Joke To A Man?? by vybzkartel: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2018
izaray:
Just buy it for her first!

A little afraid
Re: If A One Says This Joke To A Man?? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
when is your birthday?
Preshy561:

you sound so stingy.buy the damn panties and see,she said it jokingly but I can assure you she meant it.

(1) (Reply)

U.S Attorney Calls Off Her Engagement After Her Fiancé Told Her She Is Intimidat / Young Nigerian Men Are Nothing More Than Gigolos Abroad / Don’t Women Enjoy Breastfeeding Their Babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.