Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment (1636 Views)

BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) / Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by PrettyGist: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2018
GistMore.com

Congolese lady fired after reporting her white co-worker for sexual harassment in the U.K.

GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/congolese-lady-fired-reporting-white-co-worker-sexual-harassment

Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by PrettyGist: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:12am On Apr 12, 2018
It's Congo so no surprises.
African countries have a lot in common cheesy

On a serious note it's not funny that matter should be investigated and not swept under the carpet because the man might have influence.
Does the lady not have human rights agencies to report to or at least a ministry that deals on such affairs.
She should not just let the matter die like that.

2 Likes

Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by sirgalahad26(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2018
Racism in the air!
Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It's Congo so no surprises.
African countries have a lot in common cheesy

[s]On a serious note it's not funny that matter should be investigated and not swept under the carpet because the man might have influence.
Does the lady not have human rights agencies to report to or at least a ministry that deals on such affairs.
She should not just let the matter die like that.[/s]
Waste of time and energy.

Advice her to move on and be her own boss.
Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
[s][/s](Waste of time and energy.

Advice her to move on and be her own boss.)[s][/s]
Please I just saw this topic on front page already and I have given my advice.
Sexual harassment in the work place is no joking matter and where the victims begin to speak up then some of this perpetrators would respect themselves.
She should keep quiet and let it happen to others right?What an advice.

2 Likes

Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Sexual harassment in the work place is no joking matter and where the victims begin to speak up then some of this perpetrators would respect themselves.
She should keep quiet and let it happen to others right?What an advice.
In her pathetic attempt to crush her co-worker who she accuse of sexual harassment, she never thought of reporting the sex predator to the relevant authorities, rather, she rushed to her social media account to vent her frustration on the loss of her job and the inability of the organisation to address the issue. Get this right Hippo, I am not in support of the sex starved he-goat harassing female co-workers. She and other potential victims should not come here and wail, rather they should forward their complains with concrete evidence to the relevant authorities and move on.
Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
In her pathetic attempt to crush her co-worker who she accuse of sexual harassment, she never thought of reporting the sex predator to the relevant authorities, rather, she rushed to her social media account to vent her frustration on the loss of her job and the inability of the organisation to address the issue. Get this right Hippo, I am not in support of the sex starved he-goat harassing female co-workers. She and other potential victims should not come here and wail, rather they should forward their complains with concrete evidence to the relevant authorities and move on.
You just wanted to quote me what did I then say in my post.And never dare call me hippo.
What you wrote was it not what I meant seriously get lost its your opinion and this is mine.

1 Like

Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by donstan18: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

[s] Sexual harassment in the work place is no joking matter and where the victims begin to speak up then some of this perpetrators would respect themselves.
She should keep quiet and let it happen to others right?What an advice. [/s]

We can't be sure, no evidence.

So shove your pity into your small ass
Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2018
Biko learn to stop quoting me the topic is on the front page and I gave my opinion.
P.S I never said the lady was innocent or guilty neither the co worker.
Just don't quote me because you want to.
donstan18:

We can't be sure, no evidence.

So shove your pity into your small ass

1 Like

Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You just wanted to quote me what did I then say in my post.And never dare call me hippo.
What you wrote was it not what I meant seriously get lost its your opinion and this is mine.
Your overweening pride, noisy exhibitionism and thoughtlessness, is the main reason I quote you. Having acknowledge this fact, I will still call you Hippo.

Have a lovely day in furck town. cool
Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
Your overweening pride, noisy exhibitionism and thoughtlessness, is the main reason I quote you. Having acknowledge this fact, I will still call you Hippo.

Have a lovely day in furck town. cool
Like I care your opinion is of no value.
Never call me hippo again.

1 Like

Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Like I care your opinion is of no value.
Never call me hippo again.
Hippo, just STFU. Thanks.
Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by donstan18: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
[s] Biko learn to stop quoting me the topic is on the front page and I gave my opinion.
P.S I never said the lady was innocent or guilty neither the co worker.
Just don't quote me because you want to. [/s]

Just shurup and stop playing victim here by claiming i'm quoting to insult you!

The same you once told and said that i'm always scared to quote you on Nland, now look at you crying that I quoted you.

You are the most biased person i'v seen on Nland, always being on-sided to female genders even when the truth is clear.

*Spit*
Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
Hippo, just STFU. Thanks.
You are really an immature man who really lacks the sense of reasoning see your choice of words.
Hippolyta doesn't have your time today so you are free to quote me again and fool yourself as usual I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2018
donstan18:

Just shurup and stop playing victim here by claiming i'm quoting to insult you!

The same you once told and said that i'm always scared to quote you on Nland, now look at you crying that I quoted you.

You are the most biased person i'v seen on Nland, alwayys being on-sided to female genders even when the truth is clear.

*Spit*
Your spit or commendation holds no value to my life.I have understood that not everybody would agree with me and the last thing I would do is to give my opinion so that it would suit others.
I would never do that learn to mind your business and stay off my mentions maintain your lane donstan.
Hippolyta doesn't care your opinion on me holds no water.
I am really busy so quote me I don't care just get the message.

1 Like

Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by donstan18: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

[s] Your spit or commendation holds no value to my life.I have understood that not everybody would agree with me and the last thing I would do is to give my opinion so that it would suit others.
I would never do that learn to mind your business and stay off my mentions maintain your lane donstan.
Hippolyta doesn't care your opinion on me holds no water.
I am really busy so quote me I don't care just get the message. [/s]

What else did I expect from a gender bigoted lady who's always in the habit to despise men a lot by condemning them in all issues? Absolutely nothing!

I'll continue to quote you till you learn to be truthful, objective, civil and unbiased in cases. Desist from being a man hater, it's irritating and disgusting.

Why won't you be busy when the bitter truth is being vomited and poured on your face by Donstan, you wouldn't have claimed busy had it be I supported and asslicked you.

*Spit on dumb ladies*
Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are really an immature man who really lacks the sense of reasoning see your choice of words.
Hippolyta doesn't have your time today so you are free to quote me again and fool yourself as usual I am not surprised.
I see you're in deep pains now, and i feel pity for you, and there seemed to be a lust for revenge in your comment, but Jason don't care and i don't care if you squirt warm blood seeing my comment. Just like donstan18, i spit on your hypocritical skull. Hippo
Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
donstan18:

What else did I expect from a gender bigoted lady who's always in the habit to despise men a lot by condemning them in all issues? Absolutely nothing!

I'll continue to quote you till you learn to be truthful, objective, civil and unbiased in cases. Desist from being a man hater, it's irritating and disgusting.

Why won't you be busy when the bitter truth is being vomited and poured on your face by Donstan, you wouldn't have claimed busy had it be I supported and asslicked you.

*Spit on dumb ladies*

Your problem donstan.

1 Like

Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
I see you're in deep pains now, and i feel pity for you, and there seemed to be a lust for revenge in your comment, but Jason don't care and i don't care if you squirt warm blood seeing my comment. Just like donstan18, i spit on your hypocritical skull. Hippo
Your care and words mean nothing.
Now maintain your lane.
Pity your self Mr man hippolyta could care less.

1 Like

Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Your care and words mean nothing.
Now maintain your lane.
Pity your self Mr man hippolyta could care less.
Continue to squirt warm blood Hippo. grin
Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Your care and words mean nothing. Now maintain your lane. Pity your self Mr man hippolyta could care less.

sad

Did You Offend These Guys In The Dream
Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
DeadRat:

sad

Did You Offend These Guys In The Dream
The both of them enjoy quoting me to fool themselves I don't have their time this period so I would gladly ignore them.
I don't care about what they think about me because the last thing I would ever do is to try and please some ignorant people who I don't know in person.
Their opinion their problem Hippolyta doesn't care.I just learnt today that the jasonscolari guy is a complete nincompoop and as for donstan I am not surprised nothing new.

1 Like

Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by MissRaine69(f): 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
We have one version of the story.......that’s not enough to argue racism etc
And if she was indeed fired for a complaint this is a straight forward case for 1) an appeal at her work place and 2) an employment tribunal this happened in the U.K. So if she was indeed fired without due course then no problem she will be a very wealthy woman. But going to complain straight to social media makes me very sceptical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

The both of them enjoy quoting me to fool themselves I don't have their time this period so I would gladly ignore them.
I don't care about what they think about me because the last thing I would ever do is to try and please some ignorant people who I don't know in person.
Their opinion their problem Hippolyta doesn't care.I just learnt today that the jasonscolari guy is a complete nincompoop and as for donstan I am not surprised nothing new.

Ignore Their Replies And End The Fight...
Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
DeadRat:

Ignore Their Replies And End The Fight...

I have done that I hardly ignore but I am not in the mood to look for trouble.
Thanks even from my post I never supported the lady.

1 Like

Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
MissRaine69:
We have one version of the story.......that’s not enough to argue racism etc
And if she was indeed fired for a complaint this is a straight forward case for 1) an appeal at her work place and 2) an employment tribunal this happened in the U.K. So if she was indeed fired without due course then no problem she will be a very wealthy woman. But going to complain straight to social media makes me very sceptical.
Blessed are you amongst women.

Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Their opinion their problem Hippolyta doesn't care.I just learnt today that the jasons.colari guy is a complete nincompoop and as for donstan I am not surprised nothing new.
Hippo, you keep flopping on the sand like a bundle of a loosely tied rags much to the amusement of all. But lemme give you the last warning Hippo, desist from mentioning my name. Thanks.
Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
Hippo, you keep flopping on the sand like a bundle of a loosely tied rags much to the amusement of all. But lemme give you the last warning Hippo, desist from mentioning my name. Thanks.
You should be the one to desist from mentioning me when next you read my comments.
You are obviously the child here and I don't care about your opinions next time pretend to have sense.
I would listen to a friends advice and let you be.

1 Like

Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You should be the one to desist from mentioning me when next you read my comments.
You are obviously the child here and I don't care about your opinions next time pretend to have sense.
I would listen to a friends advice and let you be.
I was not expecting you dumb fellow to be happy in your nail-bitting agony.....Hippo, wash away your gloomy thoughts and stop suffering in silence.
Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
I was not expecting you dumb fellow to be happy in your nail-bitting agony.....Hippo, wash away your gloomy thoughts and stop suffering in silence.
It's obvious the nincompoop wants me to stoop to his level and insult him.
Sorry to disappoint you I don't have that time now.If not I would gladly grace you with so many responses that you yourself would be tired I have exchanged words with your likes on this forum.
Lucky you that today is your lucky day and that Hippolyta doesn't have time I would have insulted you to the point that you would cry and hate yourself.Maybe some other time Jason but not today.You can quote me when next you see my post on this forum maybe I would be less busy.

1 Like

Re: Congolese Lady Fired After Reporting Her White Co-worker For Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

It's obvious the nincompoop wants me to stoop to his level and insult him.
Sorry to disappoint you I don't have that time now.If not I would gladly grace you with so many responses that you yourself would be tired I have exchanged words with your likes on this forum.
Lucky you that today is your lucky day and that Hippolyta doesn't have time I would have insulted you to the point that you would cry and hate yourself.Maybe some other time Jason but not today.You can quote me when next you see my post on this forum maybe I would be less busy.
Lol, how foolish can you get. Hippo, so you think you can get in that game with me and survive it? Damn! Ask about Jason.... Wow, this is so funny. How about we do it at your own time? Little wonder why no one takes you serious aside your usual band of downtrodden feminist social rejects who do nothing but quote their co-demented slowpoke back to back! Hide your donkey face and worship me hippo.

Or better still, run to the mods. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage BOOBS Looks Astonishing In New Video(video) / Incestuous Family Found Living Together On A Farm / Identical Twin Sisters Pregnant Same Time And Gave Birth Same Time(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.