Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" (29181 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" by DONFASZY(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
Physical witch ceecee. spotted
I ve named one of my 5 pet dog Cee cee..cos she fight odas during feeding and playing wit odas n eat all footwear around the house n destroy tins,water pipe...drag hose..mumulish dog like ceecee.

I no fit forget dis BBn. ceecee...d gal Na case..killer of mood

Pls from dis 3 dogs...jus guess d cee cee dere

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" by ozodigboo(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Is it not this girl that said she's a virgin?
now she's saying her BF died because of this and that.
na wa
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Why won't he die...short people and nagging are like 5&6...you cohabited with him,the incessant sex is part of d reason he died
Tall people also nag.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
But this ceec sha fit dey possessed.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" by sinola(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood Housemate, Cee c reveals to Anto and Khloe earlier today on how she caused the death of her best friend while in school.

No wonder Tobi ran for his life, Pray for Cee c.

Watch Video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHjOvPHwnWs

https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-cee-c-reveals-caused-best-friends-death-video/
..but serzly,you can't keep a school bf if u no dey give him ur pomo nah.....she bi u are still a virgin.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
na to fry banga remain
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" by Hugo55(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ceecee is a down to earth kinda person.
no "faking things".
I like Ceecee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" by iamtardey: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
higuan be like Bro no leh me look your eye oh grin

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" by Donjazzy12(m): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hugo55:
Ceecee is a down to earth kinda person.

no "faking things".

I like Ceecee
You are the one that needs deliverance!
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" by Donjazzy12(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood Housemate, Cee c reveals to Anto and Khloe earlier today on how she caused the death of her best friend while in school.

No wonder Tobi ran for his life, Pray for Cee c.

Watch Video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHjOvPHwnWs

https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-cee-c-reveals-caused-best-friends-death-video/
The people that need deliverance are those who continue to vote for her. Many young people of nowadays are fools! So, what is she feeling like now?

She thinks she has power to kill by her mouth. People are so stupid. That is why she is still in the house. Idiots everywhere!
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" by tripin(m): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
Virgin has a boi friend?
Ok naw
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" by vicben27(m): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Cee c is an Ogbange slay Mama take it or leave it.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Please its ok.
Enough name-calling of Cee-c.

She is only acting the script given to her by BBN.
Tho she is displaying her natural ways most a times.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" by szudochi: 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" by seenter84: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
donstan641:
So she killed her boyfriend by wishing the relationship comes to an end.

I am buying and selling itunes card and other stuff, Check my signature.

Hw mush b iTunes card rate
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" by Hugo55(m): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
Donjazzy12:
You are the one that needs deliverance!

from the truth
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" by SHAKABOOM: 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
sage101:
She is indirectly saying she wants Tobi or Alex to DIE

If You know, You know!

DEVILISH CEEC
Nah.she was referring to miracle ad Nina but her juju fail.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" by Emmyjah50: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chidizman:
shocked

I said it. She's a witch
Fake News From wicked people
Just to destroy the image of the girl.
She never said it.
It was Computer generated voice.
Why are people soooo wicked.
Tobi people and his fans fabricated that poo to get votes.
Some Nigeria people and wickedness
So baddoo bad.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" by sapeleboi(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
have started again shocked
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" by Olawale118(m): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
lols
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School" by eghevaare: 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
[/sup][sup][/sup][sup]
RexTramadol1:
Itz either u fell from your mum's back

or its pure diabolic thunderbolt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Allysyn, Dotun, And Sheggz / AMVCA 2022 Live Updates (Red Carpet, Winners Announcement) / #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.