Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen (47688 Views)

Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad / Stop Comparing Level Of Incompetence, Leave Jonathan Alone – Aisha Tells Buhari / Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 13, 2018
Enice:
you wailers like twisting words. Even your damned IPOB senator cannot comprehend simple english. Now who is incompetent and a dullard? The President said before now the herdsman was only know with sticks and maybe cutlass for clearing the path way but that after the libyan civil war, there was an influx of men with arms. This is a fact because after the libyan war, most of the mercenaries were not disarm. All through West Africa, there have been killings by this men

There is no ipob or wailer talk in that comment... the incompetence is on the different explanation on the crisis from the trio whom are suppose to be in full charge of security for the nation. If they gadafi's soldiers, what stops us from taking them out?

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Kc3000: 5:50am On Apr 13, 2018
There are only a handful of proactive senators in Nigeria, and Enyinnaya Abaribe is certainly one of those few. He's a fearless man that speaks his mind.

He did not apologize for his stance, he apologized if any of the words he used was misunderstood. He had made his point and he did not retract it, or apologize for it.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by orunto27: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2018
So Nigeria has been entertaining a re-incarnated Gadaffi Presidency and it's Herdsmen?
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Enice(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2018
Esseite:

There is no ipob or wailer talk in that comment... the incompetence is on the different explanation on the crisis from the trio whom are suppose to be in full charge of security for the nation. If they gadafi's soldiers, what stops us from taking them out?
if you say something and your oga comes to say something else, who is to be believed? You or your oga. Buhari is in charge of all the security arm in Nigeria and he has a clear view of the big picture than anybody
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 13, 2018
Iceman2017:

And for Christ sake, why can't the youth rise up in revolution to take back this country from the hands of these old fools with no shame! They are hellbent to drag this country to the mud...
I weep for Nigeria!!
I weep for Nigerian youth

Tribalism & ethnic difference.. Until we see ourselves as one, we will continue to suffer under the clueless leadership of the same old goats.. Our disunity is their only strength!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by ZeOptimist(m): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
Tekzyflex:
We have not seen anything yet. This is just part 1.
Part 2 is when Buhari and his ass licking Apc will rig the 2019 presidential election.
And part 3 will be steady court case by his opponent till he completes his tenure or die as president. Then part 4 there will be massive hunger and suicide in Nigeria until the population is reduce to 1 million.
What are you saying I mean why did people even like ya comment sef? angry As far as I'm concerned, you've made no serious point. You only ended up showing you're irrational. 1 million?
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Tekzyflex(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
ZeOptimist:
What are you saying I mean why did people even like ya comment sef? angry As far as I'm concerned, you've made no serious point. You only ended up showing you're irrational. 1 million?

No vex nah! No be quarrel... It's just an opinion. Using 1 million is just an hyperbole.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by gidgiddy: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
dairykidd:

Tribalism & ethnic difference.. Until we see ourselves as one, we will continue to suffer under the clueless leadership of the same old goats.. Our disunity is their only strength!!

How can we see our selves as one when we have never been one?

We are just ethnic groups that Lord Lugard forced to be together in 1914.
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
gidgiddy:

How can we see our selves as one when we have never been one?

We are just ethnic groups that Lord Lugard forced to be together in 1914.
You are right how i wish those i.diot colonial masters were wise enough to even allow the north be separated from the south at least we would be heading somewhere greater than this hell hole now
Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by ZeOptimist(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
Tekzyflex:

No vex nah! No be quarrel... It's just an opinion. Using 1 million is just an hyperbole.
If you say so.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Accused Buhari Of Incompetence Over Muammar Gaddafi - Herdsmen by reality1010: 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
lexy2014:
1st, d discussion isn't about "people like me". Its about what abaribe did, didn't do or should have done. So pls try 2 keep 2d discussion. 2nd, he didn't need 2 apologize to demonstrate respect cos he told d truth. He didn't need 2 apologize 4 telling d truth. D truth is sacred. By apologizing he admitted 2 wrong doing
To the discussion, Abaribe said, "i apologise if u dont understand me".He didnt apologise for telling the truth but for their lack of understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Attacked By IPOB In Germany - Ike Ekweremadu Releases Statement / The Phone Call That Save Nigeria - BBC / Benue Lawmakers Climb Fence To Stop Impeachment Plot Against Ortom (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.