Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? (3355 Views)

People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) / Black Vs Yellow Skin Ladies, Which One Do You Prefer (photo) / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? by MrOjay1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Just for fun

Re: Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? by Mizhoneywealth: 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
all too small for me
Re: Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? by donstan18: 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mizhoneywealth:
all too small for me

2 Likes

Re: Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mizhoneywealth:
all too small for me
Lets just call you Honey WELL undecided

6 Likes

Re: Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2018

That Must Be A Nigerian Girl's Room
Re: Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? by Brotherakposyo: 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Orr
See Nigerian couple who had their wedding in a garbage dump site

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8IaoO1xh_0

Re: Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Are you normal?

Speak like a whōre and you will be treated like one
Re: Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? by habsydiamond(m): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
That's where oyinbo people hang their suit for office na....these ones look like snake heads...
Re: Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? by ITbomb(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mizhoneywealth:
all too small for me

Re: Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? by MrOjay1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mizhoneywealth:
all too small for me

hmm

(1) (Reply)

... / Lady Sets Boyfriend's Car On Fire, Gets Caught Up By The Flame And Runs Away / Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.